Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby tiny-fire » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:10 am

HEY YOU!
welcome to the plumerian fanclub

Welcome to the fanclub for a wonderful species by Charchar2, Plumerians! c;
Just post away whenever, no need to fill out any sort of form nwn

!!RULE CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I'd like to announce some new rules for our fanclub! Read carefully, as our mods WILL be handing out warnings if they're broken. Don't worry though, you can PM us with any question and they're really very simple to understand!

I've noticed that lots of people posting art, announcements, whatever, are getting run over by lots of quoted ads or question answers. That's no fun! It really doesn't take much effort to look at a page or two before you and find someone's post to respond to, and it really helps them feel more accepted than being ignored!

Therefore -- to help cut down on spamposts as well -- from now on --
All posts must include a response to a previous post.
Whether you're commenting on someone's art or giving them an idea for a ship name, just look through the past posts and say something! General statements like "cute art, everyone!" can still be said if you're thinking them but they don't count as your one response! You need to pick someone out specifically and respond to them, generalizations really don't do much.

While only one is required, more are encouraged and welcomed! The more you reach out to the community, the more you'll be reached out to in turn.

If you're quoting something you said previously, you must respond to someone new! You can't just quote your old response along with your old post, that doesn't count cause you already said it xP

And regarding advertisements, I'm gonna say this again since some people have been breaking it!
One advertisement per 5 pages, per person.
If you post asking for roleplays on page 75, you can't post advertising your art shop until page 80! (Unless you merge them into a single post, there's a good idea!) AND ad posts must of course still include the response to someone else's post mentioned above.

Make sure you read through those two above and refer back to the front page of the fanclub (I'll have tiny add them on there) before posting! PM me if you have any questions, but I'm certain you guys can handle this, and it'll definitely create a less spammy, more welcoming environment!

Rules:
•Please be polite to everyone and follow CS rules, of course!
•You can post anything related to plumerians here, even if you don't own one; just please don't spam<3

& of course default plumerian rules!

• Plumerians are a closed species; you can't make your own nor can you request a custom.
• Please be polite to everyone! No whining or guilt- tripping.
• No stealing a Plumerian that doesn't belong to you!
• You may own 5 for now. [Staff may own 6.]"
• If you want to gift yours/put it up for readopt, please contact me (Charchar2)!
• Don't ask to be on the staff.

** NEW RULES **

these are the new OFFICIAL FC rules! Please please pay attention to them, because our new mods will have to hand out strikes and warnings if they're broken! qnq </33

- NO SPAM.
Spam is anything that isn't related to plumies. It's OK to tack something onto an on-topic post if its distantly related (for example; *also, I'm leaving for a trip on the 25th so i won't be back til later) But don't make an entire off-topic post and don't include something that's not at all related!

Also, posts that are only two or three words or are just Congrats/Welcomes are a bit spammy. Try to work them into a fuller post uwu

Design suggestions should NOT be posted on here!! WE HAVE A BRAND NEW DESIGN SUGGESTION THREAD YAY~

- NO COMPLAINING.
Please don't post about not winning a plumie/"not having a chance because ____ is entering". Everyone has a chance and I'm sure your perfect plumie will come along sometime; just be patient! Meanwhile, such posts can make people feel really bad ;o;

- REPOSTING & ADVERTISING.
Advertising is anything that's asking for stuff/offering it basically!
- Asking for or offering ...
Tryout help
Art
Writing
Coding
Friends/relations for plumies
Roleplays
Questions on Ask.fm
etc ...

A LITTLE BIT OF ADVERTISING IS OK

BUT ...
You should only have ONE post of advertisement every FIVE pages. Even if the advertisements are for different things!

AND ...
You *must* include a valid post along with your advertising! Whether it's commenting on someone else's post, answering/asking questions, showing off art, etc ... The post can't just be pure advertising. ^ ^
Last edited by tiny-fire on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
avatar by slimedog, thanks so much!
tiny-fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4

Postby tiny-fire » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 am

Posting is now open! Only post "new thread!", marking etc if you are adding something relevant to plumerians - you can easily reply to posts from the old fanclub, so all other rules still apply too ;)
avatar by slimedog, thanks so much!
tiny-fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wafflez2 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:14 am

ahh a new thread!

i may re-indrouce myself:
i am wafflez2 a current non-owner. i enjoy making art of plumerians
first post!
@Dave Egbert good luck finding a mate!
Last edited by Wafflez2 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wafflez2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:18 am

Yay! A new thread <3
Arrows is hereeee for the new party

Just some replies!
@M00N All of that art is incredible! I love it, especially that piece of #600!
@Froas That piece is lovely! I think you did really well with the design.
@Tart That art is so cute! I love it!
@Newts I'm kinda broke but I like that! I wish I could do that kinda thing with art!
@Dave Egbert Rei is so pretty; I love his palette. Good luck getting him a lovely mate!
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:19 am

Quoting this because it was on last fanclub & there's been an update to my post due to me hurting my hand.

@wafflez2; Heyy c:
@Arrows; YAS new party XD

wandzie. wrote:
@Newts; It's so cute ahh <33
@Tart; What a lovely piece!! <3
@beeb; wait yo pm me I got an idea muhahaha XD
@Froas; I'm so in love with that Plumie and art Ahhh <333
@M00N; Marina is a such a cutie ugh c:!! I love her design c:
@Tea; Good luck getting art!

Hey guys, so I've fallen literally head over heels in love with Plumerian 629 omg <3
They were made last night, and as I seem to have a different time zone from you all, I was fast asleep and have lost vital time to get my form together in 24 hours XD I only have notes so far, here.
If you like my ideas so far, please please please could you pm me? I need art and idea helps, for extras and whatever else <3 It would honestly mean the world and I could pay for it all <3!!

EDIT; Big problem. I've just accidentally cut two of my fingers and I can't draw. Ok guys I'm gonna really need help cause I can't do anything :c
I swear I hate leg shaving like ughhhhhh I just drop the razor and it bumped off my hand.
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPlushiee » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:20 am

Yay, new thread!

Hello everyone, I'm PixelPlushiee. ;v;
    *high-five*
    Will re-introduce myself too. >D
    I own one plumerian for now- Magnolia, you can see her in my sygnature. ;v;
    And can read about her here too! Just click link in my siggy. ^w^
    I love to draw plumerians and I love helping others, so if you need art
    feel free to ask. [Now, I'm busy, but shhh, so maybe little later?]

@Wafflez2;; Thank you for idea. ♥
Last edited by PixelPlushiee on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilelith » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 am

Aaaaa, hello everyone! ♥
I'm Lilelith and I have two plumies - Ariel & Yannae.
You can read about them in the link in my signature C:
I hope we'll all be together a long time, yaaay

#wowo#first#page

@PixelPlushiee // Hello sweetie 8)
@wandzie. // Good luck C:
Last edited by Lilelith on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

- ̗̀ ̖́-
so kiss me on the mouth and set me free
» but; please don't bite «

Lilelith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:23 am

Ahhh new fanclub <33
    I'll reintroduce myself since im not tho most active here.
    Im SoulFireWolf, I currently own 4 Plumerians; Sugar, Izusa, Drayce and Natalie. I don't of stalk around here every here and there, rather than posting much since I feel bad if I don't reply to anyone here rip

My pm box is always open, feel free to shoot me a pm about anything! Roleplays, just a fun chat, questions, etc.

Finally I would love to show off some art I made of 629 ;w;
    I love them but I decided not to enter since I'll be gone for half the day so I wouldn't have been able to do much ||D also im saving my slots q v q

Those two were comissions <33
    That was for fun, I did a few other pieces for fun too that I may sell to anyone looking for some art ;w;

@wandzie; good luck <33
    @Plushiee; Hey pixel <33

Also my comissions are open for flight rising treasure or DA points q v q
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 am

Mark

Yea, I'm still here. ;v;

@SoulFireWolf: Nice art, love the style!
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 am

new thread hurry
anyways