[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby BlingBling » Wed May 19, 2021 1:35 pm

So Gfriend really is disbanding :c I never was a big stan so why does it hurt so bad

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Wed May 19, 2021 2:04 pm

loverboy_ wrote:Anyone else screaming after Kingdom stages? My biases in Ateez+SKZ shared the stage, so I’m pretty much flying right now.

@dannydevito I like your sig and avatar!(Yang Jeongin >.<) And I’d say do the form if you want? I don’t think everyone does it.

Me! everyone's performances were so cool :-0 I'm only a skz bias

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm

i really honestly dont care that gf is disbanding. after that scandal,,, yeesh idk how people can still stan them.

anyhow rocket punch cb was good! cant wait for gwsn and everglow tho!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Wed May 19, 2021 3:27 pm

blek wrote:i really honestly dont care that gf is disbanding. after that scandal,,, yeesh idk how people can still stan them.

No need to come off so rude, I'm sure there are a lot of Buddies here and they're allowed to think that the scandal was out of unknowingness and not any kind of malice. A lot of other artists more popular here have done worse imo but I won't be rude to those who stan them

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 am

BlingBling wrote:
blek wrote:i really honestly dont care that gf is disbanding. after that scandal,,, yeesh idk how people can still stan them.

No need to come off so rude, I'm sure there are a lot of Buddies here and they're allowed to think that the scandal was out of unknowingness and not any kind of malice. A lot of other artists more popular here have done worse imo but I won't be rude to those who stan them

i said what i thought in the nicest way possible to avoid people calling me rude. i wasnt rude. thank you.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby total solitude » Mon May 24, 2021 8:31 am

^ playing off of that convo a little bit

do you guys think gfriend will find a new agency and continue with their careers after this disbandment?
the darkest night
never looked so bright
with you by my side

|| || || ©
total solitude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Mon May 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Wats da scandal abt
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, nursing student
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:58 am

I have a few different things on my mind today:

I'm glad Kingdom is ending. I can finally get back to being a multi without pain. The casual toxicity from group-specific communities was making it really hard, to the point I considered completely leaving all k-pop communities I'm in. And I don't even have the bird site.

Is it bad to like Super Junior? I've never heard of this before but I saw "support suju" in someone's DNI and nearly screamed. Just confused and curious if anyone knows what that's about.

Monsta X are coming back and it looks cool. Up10tion are coming back and TOP Media still has no idea what marketing is.

I still love VIXX and they turned nine recently.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Guysss I just noticed that day6 Jae is playing on the otv minecraft server, that's so precious. I'm glad that he is still playing with the crew and that they became real friends. The fact that he is playing there despite the fact that he thought minecraft was boring and he isn't streaming means that he is there because he enjoys the company and that makes me so happy. Seriously. This was such good news that I just had to share them somewhere!

@loverboy_
I kind of agree with you about all the toxicity, but I'm also sad that kingdom is ending! We had such great performances and watching my 2 ultimate groups (ateez and stray kids) interact has been a blessing! This is really bittersweet for me haha
It's crazy how some fans will put so much effort into bringing others down instead of pushing their faves up or supporting healthy rivalry. Every time I bumped into people talking about the show they were talking about what they *didn't* like about the stages. Why even bother watching if you're gonna focus on 1 bad thing when you're surrounded by 99 good ones? This is literally my only reason to be glad kingdom is ending

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:01 am

@Lolly_CGC, it really has been awesome to see them openly talking and sharing spaces! I have three chips in the game(SKZ, Ateez, SF9) and I have been LIVING(as they say). Seeing rookies and veterans supporting and learning from each other, while having fun together, has really been the best.
It’s a shame people have been focusing on ways of bringing others down… However, what I had in mind when I posted on the 28th was Stays telling multifans to focus on streaming for Stray Kids over all others, implying that SKZ deserved the win more. It made me sick to see them claiming to understand where multifans stood while obviously not caring about groups other than Stray Kids.

In other news: MONSTA X are not playing around with their comeback! Gambler perhaps is their best title track of the last year or so?

And I still need to know if Super Junior is considered problematic. I haven’t found anything on my own, which suggests it’s just fandom scrap, but if anyone has information I would be grateful.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me