[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:16 am

I full on totally agree with you, FreshCookies. It would be a little bit weird to have an entire 21-membered+ group. I'm not sure what SM thinks they're going to really gain from it. I'm not trying to give hate to NCT or anything, I mean I like NCT 127 song, Cherry Bomb, that was good but I just thought that was the group name and that were the only members. Once I found out I thought it was ridiclous, of course people will like NCT for their music, but a lot of the times people would hate on it which would make them more known, but it would be in the wrong way. I don't think NCT deserves hate, but SM's idea of producing more members is stupid. Yes, it gives NCT more fame and SM too, but I think its ridiculous. I don't think I'll stan them either.
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:21 am

as an nctzen i honestly don't think it's that hard to learn all of the members and get to know them well. i mostly learned them through nct life/their vlive show, and every season they switch up the group of members so they all get a chance to be on it. i think the only ones who weren't on it were lucas and jungwoo since they're new(i'm not completely sure though), but they do a lot of vlives so i got to know them that way.

the one thing i don't like about the concept is that they didn't/don't always debut together. for example, kun was a part of the sm rookies with winwin, but winwin debuted and kun didn't, so he had to continue being a rookie with lucas and jungwoo until they debuted this year. another thing that's not really a problem is choosing a bias since there's so many members lmao

edit: i like the idea of having unlimited members. it makes the group more interesting. and there's still nct 127 which is a fixed unit

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:34 am

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:I full on totally agree with you, FreshCookies. It would be a little bit weird to have an entire 21-membered+ group. I'm not sure what SM thinks they're going to really gain from it. I'm not trying to give hate to NCT or anything, I mean I like NCT 127 song, Cherry Bomb, that was good but I just thought that was the group name and that were the only members. Once I found out I thought it was ridiclous, of course people will like NCT for their music, but a lot of the times people would hate on it which would make them more known, but it would be in the wrong way. I don't think NCT deserves hate, but SM's idea of producing more members is stupid. Yes, it gives NCT more fame and SM too, but I think its ridiculous. I don't think I'll stan them either.

You said you "full on totally" agree, but your opinion is the opposite of what I'm trying to convey? I guess my word vomit can be interpreted in many ways.

That chunk of text I wrote can be summarized as: that's their concept and that's just how it's going to work. Other kpop groups doing that may end up shooting themselves in the foot (depending on the scenario), but as for NCT fans are already given a heads up (because that's their exact concept ever since their first unit of 5 members were released) and should expect new members to be added. I personally am not against it because I see how it could work out in a business standpoint and I've seen a large, expanding group work before. It's just not something explored in kpop, hence many others would be against it. The part where I brought up Lucas and Jungwoo was somewhat sarcasm-- they were the newest additions and people ended up liking them. Include three new potential kids and now I see worries of the group being too large when the member count already was larger than other kpop groups.

There are fans anyways who make it a goal to get to know and love every single member anyways, and these new kids aren't going to come in like 10 at a time or anything, so those who stuck with the group for a while can handle these low doses of new members.

Their unlimited members concept isn't something that would make me turn away in the first place. I simply don't stan them because I don't like their music. If China unit impresses me when they debut, I may end up being a casual listener for just them. It's just like that. There are units for a reason.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:26 am

FreshCookies wrote:
Golden_Sugakookie wrote:I full on totally agree with you, FreshCookies. It would be a little bit weird to have an entire 21-membered+ group. I'm not sure what SM thinks they're going to really gain from it. I'm not trying to give hate to NCT or anything, I mean I like NCT 127 song, Cherry Bomb, that was good but I just thought that was the group name and that were the only members. Once I found out I thought it was ridiclous, of course people will like NCT for their music, but a lot of the times people would hate on it which would make them more known, but it would be in the wrong way. I don't think NCT deserves hate, but SM's idea of producing more members is stupid. Yes, it gives NCT more fame and SM too, but I think its ridiculous. I don't think I'll stan them either.

You said you "full on totally" agree, but your opinion is the opposite of what I'm trying to convey? I guess my word vomit can be interpreted in many ways.

That chunk of text I wrote can be summarized as: that's their concept and that's just how it's going to work. Other kpop groups doing that may end up shooting themselves in the foot (depending on the scenario), but as for NCT fans are already given a heads up (because that's their exact concept ever since their first unit of 5 members were released) and should expect new members to be added. I personally am not against it because I see how it could work out in a business standpoint and I've seen a large, expanding group work before. It's just not something explored in kpop, hence many others would be against it. The part where I brought up Lucas and Jungwoo was somewhat sarcasm-- they were the newest additions and people ended up liking them. Include three new potential kids and now I see worries of the group being too large when the member count already was larger than other kpop groups.

There are fans anyways who make it a goal to get to know and love every single member anyways, and these new kids aren't going to come in like 10 at a time or anything, so those who stuck with the group for a while can handle these low doses of new members.

Their unlimited members concept isn't something that would make me turn away in the first place. I simply don't stan them because I don't like their music. If China unit impresses me when they debut, I may end up being a casual listener for just them. It's just like that. There are units for a reason.

Lol, I think you took what I meant in the wrong way. I meant for like when you said that their 'unlimited' members thing was a good idea for SM because it brings them a lot of attention.

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:27 am

also; has anyone preordered love yourself: answer?

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyukoh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:34 am

i actually really don't like NCT's 'unlimited members' concept. because the more there are of members, the more members get neglected and not as much attention as the others. and yeah sure they can always make more units, but if they put a member in more than one unit that just leaves them to be overworked and it's major overkill. i like the NCT members and some of their songs but i just hate the concept of adding so many members bc i would just hate being a trainee and then being added to a group where i might not even get the attention and recognition i deserve after training for ___ years. it really casts a shadow on the potential and skills some of the members have but they cant even show what theyre worth bc the more 'popular' members keep being put into multiple units. i really hope SM doesnt add more members because not only is it overwhelming for the group, but the amount of money SM has to put into them is probably a lot which means SM is gonna give them more comebacks/units which leads to overworking them.

i mean i can also be totally wrong of how NCT and their rotational units work, i dont stan them but just as an outsider this is how i see things.

just wanted to put my point of view out there
"E T H E R E A L"
teen | infp-t | she/her | virgo
lesbian | polish | chaotic neutral
hello ! i'm nina & i'm a student
that likes designing clothes!
my interests are hyukoh, fashion
& photography. nice to meet you!
if you ever need an ear, i'm
here. ❤︎
instagram twitter carrd CC

hyukoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am

Username;; qngelo
Favorite kpop bands?;; NCT is always my fave(jesus taeyong is about to have like 20 kids) but others are exo-cbx and ikon
First ever kpop song?;; call me baby - exo
First ever kpop band;; exo
How long have you been a kpop fan?;; uh maybe 2 years
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;; nah
Have you seen Hello baby?;; nah
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;; man idk sdjkdfhksdjg it was probably in the front posts somewhere but lets be real i dont have my glasses and that font is frickin tiny
Favorite solo kpop artist?;; uh probably ....... ten? maybe idk i dont really listen to much solo
What is Kpop to you?;; my life hsdkhgkjdfgh
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;; man i wish but no
#kpopform
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:07 am

@qngelo, welcome! nice to meet ya <3
hyukoh wrote:
    i actually really don't like NCT's 'unlimited members' concept. because the more there are of members, the more members get neglected and not as much attention as the others. and yeah sure they can always make more units, but if they put a member in more than one unit that just leaves them to be overworked and it's major overkill. i like the NCT members and some of their songs but i just hate the concept of adding so many members bc i would just hate being a trainee and then being added to a group where i might not even get the attention and recognition i deserve after training for ___ years. it really casts a shadow on the potential and skills some of the members have but they cant even show what theyre worth bc the more 'popular' members keep being put into multiple units. i really hope SM doesnt add more members because not only is it overwhelming for the group, but the amount of money SM has to put into them is probably a lot which means SM is gonna give them more comebacks/units which leads to overworking them.

i mean i can also be totally wrong of how NCT and their rotational units work, i dont stan them but just as an outsider this is how i see things.

just wanted to put my point of view out there

i 100% agree with you, nct is my ult group & i think that adding a few members is all cool and i look forward to getting to know the 3 new kiddos, but i definitely think there should be an upper limit because of all the reasons you listed, sicheng & yuta already don't get enough lines as it is, adding more members will only aggravate that, and it will take away from the family atmosphere and friendship that nct has going on. they're all really close and the more members you add the less we'll be able to see that. Most likely sm will realize this as well.

anyways! august seems like it's going to be really exciting with so many comebacks!
    exo, nct dream, stray kids, bts, etc.

i'm really excited for the exo comeback, it's been a while since universe and i miss the kings ^w^
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:58 am

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:also; has anyone preordered love yourself: answer?

i did!! i also ordered the wings album recently so i almost have all the bts albums! c:

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:31 pm

cool! i have three bts albums, excluding love yourself: asnwer, so it will soon be four

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me