[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 am

It’s been a whole week since the concert and I finally exported my photos so I could post them here.
But CS won’t let me post them anyway.

So I’ll just tell you about it.

We got to the venue just about doors open time, there was a line around the block but we just sort of jumped in near the front. Security was pretty light compared to some concerts I’ve attended, and the whole process of getting in was very casual. We saw a Random Play Dance going on outside the doors.
Our seats were quite far from the stage, so I couldn’t see any of their faces except on the screens. The display was quite good actually, they had some cool stuff playing behind them while they danced.
The boys entered one by one through a door in the middle of the stage, as their names appeared onscreen. They immediately began doing Cherry Bomb, which was closely followed by Chain and Limitless. They took a break and talked to us awhile after that, introduced themselves and talked about how excited they were to be here. They seem to really enjoy saying “Toronto”, I don’t know why.
They moved into ballads and such for awhile. It was about this point when my friend decided to buy a lightstick. It felt like just me and vocal line while she was out. Honestly, it’s so impressive how they make it feel like it’s all about you, yes, you right there.
The first VCR was cute, a music video for a song of theirs I didn’t know. It was Touch-esque in tone. They reemerged wearing their red and black outfits and I knew the climbing structure would come out soon. Taeyong was great throughout his performance there.
They did Regular after that and I finally stood up. It’s pretty tough for any act to get me to stand up, so they did good. It gets a little murky from there, but I remember a nineties-themed dance VCR followed by Touch and some songs I didn’t know. They broke out their lightsticks and played with us awhile somewhere around this part of the concert too.
They pretended to leave. Then they played the Highway to Heaven video and came back. They did Simon Says, took a short break and then performed Fire Truck, claiming the concert was now actually over. We managed to call them back in for an encore, in which they performed Superhuman and then Summer 127. Much fun was had. There was some simple aegyo hereabouts too. Okay I’ve written too much.

But overall it was a fun experience. I wish I could post pictures of it. If anyone wants more details ask me about it! I’m happy to tell you all about it.

Oh and Superhuman was pretty great. Haechan told us he would be attractive and he did not disappoint.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyomice » Sat May 25, 2019 9:02 am

wolfdoglover wrote:

I'm really excited for ATEEZ's comeback!! which song are you guys going to vote for??
    i'm also so hyped for oneus's comeback! <3 and treasure13 debut soon-ish?

I voted for Wave, but I almost voted for Illusion. To be honest, I'm not super into the way they sound, it seems really different from their previous songs. But I hope the music video is really good. Their songs so far tell a story, and since this is part three, it means they story is continuing. They have really gone all-out for this comeback, leaving posters at meetings for fans to find and decode ^0^

Since they have so many music videos for their songs, I'm guessing they're already planning on releasing an MV for both songs ;P. Just a suspicion!
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sat May 25, 2019 11:31 am

tharrot wrote:
    tharrot wrote:
        waiting for pristin to disband 🤪✌️

well pristin officially disbanded woo im so happy!
        source wrote:Official statement from Pledis shares that members Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xiyeon, and Kyla have all terminated their contracts with Pledis following the disbandment of PRISTIN

i cant believe jieqiong renewed her contract with pl*dis though.....and here i was hoping she'd never
        have to return to korea 🤐

wish she signed w/ yuehua or something lmao that wouldve been THE power move

I knew it 😔✊🏻 that silence was ominous. rip pristin
    I'm surprised jieqiong stayed, though. I was so hoping that my favs would get away from pledis when they had the chance sksksksk

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat May 25, 2019 11:52 pm

ive only been silent since the news because im depressed. really really depressed. as a dedicated pristin stan, i feel hurt and backstabbed by pledis. theyre a horrible company. i cant believe what they did to pristin as a whole. im going to go back to my corner now.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Sun May 26, 2019 8:50 am

not really surprised at all LOL thought they disband earlier

superhuman is hard btw. the ep is really good so far too.. wowowowo. Ima say jetlag, fool and then superhuman are my favorites. Paper plane kinda meh and highway to heaven is fine. i really really really like jetlag and fool.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm

superhuman is so good!!!
    i miss winwin though :(
    (ik there's wayv but i miss him with 127))

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plane » Sun May 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Username;; Lalisa
Favorite kpop bands?;; BlackPink, 2NE1, SNSD
First ever kpop song?;; Tell Me - Wonder Girls (Wowie tbt 2008)
First ever kpop band;; SNSD
How long have you been a kpop fan?;; Over a decade! A lot of them are ancient songs/groups (쿨 had a 1994 debut) but they're still dear to me <3
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;; Yes! I watch more reality/game shows (복면가왕, 런닝맨, etc.). It helps that I am Korean!
Have you seen Hello baby?;; Nope!
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;; SM!
Favorite solo kpop artist?;; I guess Park Bom counts now (her comeback is so amazing tears of happiness for my girl bommie ;v;)
What is Kpop to you?;; I mean, strictly speaking, korean pop music. I don't think I'd really define it as anything else since that's essentially what it is and it encompasses the songs in the genre.
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;; Yes! BlackPink In Your Area @ The Forum, was honestly incredible!
#kpopform
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 ♡
────────────────────────
𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖲𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾📞 988
plane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 am

seokjin wrote:
      superhuman is so good!!!
      i miss winwin though :(
      (ik there's wayv but i miss him with 127))

wait, WHAT? winwin isn't actively promoting with 127 for this comeback?? I hadn't gotten the chance to watch it yet since I've been busy with local festivals so I had no idea ))): I was so happy when he joined wayv since he deserves more lines, did sm REALLY just decide that he's not worthy of being in this comeback or is there a legit reason for his absence? if this is sm being unfair to him again, I'm gonna be so mad,,,,,poor bby deserves so much better. he's way too talented to get slept on like this

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Tue May 28, 2019 1:45 pm

yeah sm kinda stopped promoting him with 127
i’m glad they at least gave him screen time in take off, i’ll take what i can get
as a kun ult i’m really happy that kun is out of the dungeon with lines and screen time even if i find him under appreciated by the fans. so at least that’s looking good even if i hate to see winwin mistreated
i’m thinking it’s probably because he’s spending more time in china and in the wayv dorms, since wayv is like nearly separate from nct but not quite if that makes sense, i understand why sm would do that but you’d think he’d at least get appreciated as a wayv member by smtown considering they more often than other companies imo seem to go with what the fans like and fans love winwin
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me