[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby King Andre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:56 pm

my ultimate stance on seungri will depend on whether or not it was trafficking. i think ill leave it at that, but i swear everytime i go to sleep and wake up it seems like something new comes up lol

on a lighter note, anyone see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OODJjaqyzLI w/ tiffany. her smile is so precious.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deantrbl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:42 pm

yea, honestly there's not much we can do but hope that he wasn't involved
    (though chances are extremely thin) or at least was only involved to the
    smallest extent.

tiffany's cat walk was everything yo what
        xxxImageImage Image

xxxImage
portfolio|| --- || cred <3
────────────────────────────
☆ she/her, e-infj 8w7, virgo☆
red cerberus please come home
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ImageImageImageImage
deantrbl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:43 am

So finally a k-pop group is having a concert nearby that I want to see. BTS showed up last year and that’s all well and good but this time! It’s NCT 127! And actually in Toronto not Hamilton.
So I’m looking into getting tickets but it’s looking difficult.
But I’m very excited nonetheless.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 am

loverboy_ wrote:So finally a k-pop group is having a concert nearby that I want to see. BTS showed up last year and that’s all well and good but this time! It’s NCT 127! And actually in Toronto not Hamilton.
So I’m looking into getting tickets but it’s looking difficult.
But I’m very excited nonetheless.

KJGDKFJ im so jealous Blease,
god i wanna go to the one in new jersey maybe but thats still so far away but i wanna see my Boys,,
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hearts awakened » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:54 am

ok am still quite in shock after last night,, I went to the ateez concert down in dallas and I was afraid after reading experiences about people cutting in line and sneaking into vip in LA and how the staff didn't do anything concerned me. It actually went well, the theater were really strict on making sure you were truly vip and bless them for going down the long making sure everyone was lined up by number.

I got pretty lucky in my view once I entered the venue I could see the stage and all eight of them with ease. When they stopped to introduce themselves the first thing that comes out of there mouth are "yeehaw" and everyone in the crowd just lost it. Some few moments that I found memorable were, a fanboy that would constantly scream wooyoung and his reaction was priceless, hongjoong struggling to find the right way to hold the texas flag (sksks), mingi and yunho doing there iconic head spin, and seonghwa dancing to dance the night away by twice.

Then finally the hi touch and let me tell you I was scared out of my wits as it got closer to my turn, seeing and realizing just how tall they are. First was seonghwa and when I went up to him he bended down to be at eye level and had the most in love face that I probably stuttered in front of him. Next was mingi and oh my it was awkward as I said hi and kinda stared at each other for a few seconds (why did my mind go blank). Then yeosang who I told how pretty he was and thanked me. Next was yunho (who lowkey scared me as I had to look up) as I leaned to tell him happy early birthday he also leaned forward and put on the cutest smile and thank you. Then I just blacked out on the last four and don't remember much apart from me probably looking like an idiot in front of san.

Sorry for the long rant but if you guys ever have the chance to see ateez in concert please take it, they look like they were born to be on stage with the amount of charisma they give out. Also if anyone is going to one or already has please tell me about your experience I would love to hear it!
n i g h t !
─────────
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

─────────
i just look
─────────────────────────────────
hey call me kat ● she/her ● adult● giving away
free pets ● love drawing and umm kpop ;; ❞

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
hearts awakened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 am

bluegrassbird wrote:ok am still quite in shock after last night,, I went to the ateez concert down in dallas and I was afraid after reading experiences about people cutting in line and sneaking into vip in LA and how the staff didn't do anything concerned me. It actually went well, the theater were really strict on making sure you were truly vip and bless them for going down the long making sure everyone was lined up by number.

I got pretty lucky in my view once I entered the venue I could see the stage and all eight of them with ease. When they stopped to introduce themselves the first thing that comes out of there mouth are "yeehaw" and everyone in the crowd just lost it. Some few moments that I found memorable were, a fanboy that would constantly scream wooyoung and his reaction was priceless, hongjoong struggling to find the right way to hold the texas flag (sksks), mingi and yunho doing there iconic head spin, and seonghwa dancing to dance the night away by twice.

Then finally the hi touch and let me tell you I was scared out of my wits as it got closer to my turn, seeing and realizing just how tall they are. First was seonghwa and when I went up to him he bended down to be at eye level and had the most in love face that I probably stuttered in front of him. Next was mingi and oh my it was awkward as I said hi and kinda stared at each other for a few seconds (why did my mind go blank). Then yeosang who I told how pretty he was and thanked me. Next was yunho (who lowkey scared me as I had to look up) as I leaned to tell him happy early birthday he also leaned forward and put on the cutest smile and thank you. Then I just blacked out on the last four and don't remember much apart from me probably looking like an idiot in front of san.

Sorry for the long rant but if you guys ever have the chance to see ateez in concert please take it, they look like they were born to be on stage with the amount of charisma they give out. Also if anyone is going to one or already has please tell me about your experience I would love to hear it!

I wish I had known about them earlier or I would have definitely tried to go to their Chicago concert. It's too late now to plan that but I'll definitely try to make it next time they tour

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deantrbl » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:44 pm

@bluegrassbird:

that sounds so cool, though i've never been that close to an idol before.
    i've only ever been to one kpop concert and that was ikon. i got a standing
    ticket but it was free stand so unless you were right next to the stage there was no point,
    so me and my friend just stood back because sadly there was empty space at the back,
    it was a relatively small concert tbh. it was a great atmosphere, there was the iconic
    red sea. the music doesn't even compare to the ones we have to listen to on spotify or
    whatever software you use. the bass was SO good. it hurt my soul, it was great.

the boys were really nice and friendly, naturally bobby did most of the talking since
    it was in hong kong and they had to speak english. ju-ne was quieter than i would've
    expected, probably because of the english. jay and b.i. were the second to speak the
    most, jay was extremely comfortable on stage and SO BEAUTIFUL. EVERYONE was so
    beautiful. chanwoo and song were pretty quiet as well, and dk was the nicest looking
    dude ever. there were a lot of memorable moments, b.i. came out in his duck onesie
    when 'bestfriend' was playing, they all did a funny dance one by one, b.i.'s solo one and
    only (my god), ju-ne's vocals were SO stable, there were 4 encores.

idk what else to say about it really other than they're a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER live.
        xxxImageImage Image

xxxImage
portfolio|| --- || cred <3
☆ she/her, e-infj 8w7, virgo☆
red cerberus please come home
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ImageImageImageImage
deantrbl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hearts awakened » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:44 pm

@broken compass
you won't regret it! <3

@deantrbl
aww that makes me so happy to hear that your first concert was an enjoyable one! and YES the bass is unbelievable heavy and better than any streaming platform. omg I would do anything to be able to see hanbin perform his song one and only,,
n i g h t !
─────────
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

─────────
i just look
hey call me kat ● she/her ● adult● giving away
free pets ● love drawing and umm kpop ;; ❞