[♚] League of Legends | open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [♚] League of Legends | open

Postby Catten » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Yasca wrote:On another note: the new Star Guardian skins? Yay or nay?

I am... quite possibly the number one Neeko lover, her Star Guardian is so cute! The frog is adorable in her skills. Zoe's design caught me off guard but it's very creative, I very much adore all the little detail made and how similar she is to the squid. Xayah and Rakan's skins are stunning, the level of details in their models boggles me and it's amazing to see how well they synergise. An interestingly dark fantasy skin for a wonderful couple (with some interesting lines too). Always looking forward to interactions!

Which reminds me, perhaps I should try out Rakan, he seems like a blast to play.

Star Guardian splash arts ▶

I'm level 7 Rakan and he is my favourite support champ to play and I'm absolutely in love with his SG skin. Riot SNAPPED. And as a level 7 neeko too, I love all of her skins by default.
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:28 pm

Catten wrote:
Yasca wrote:On another note: the new Star Guardian skins? Yay or nay?

I am... quite possibly the number one Neeko lover, her Star Guardian is so cute! The frog is adorable in her skills. Zoe's design caught me off guard but it's very creative, I very much adore all the little detail made and how similar she is to the squid. Xayah and Rakan's skins are stunning, the level of details in their models boggles me and it's amazing to see how well they synergise. An interestingly dark fantasy skin for a wonderful couple (with some interesting lines too). Always looking forward to interactions!

Which reminds me, perhaps I should try out Rakan, he seems like a blast to play.

Star Guardian splash arts ▶

I'm level 7 Rakan and he is my favourite support champ to play and I'm absolutely in love with his SG skin. Riot SNAPPED. And as a level 7 neeko too, I love all of her skins by default.

Omg feels! Lvl7 rakan too! I kind of lost my love for support and adc’ed for a while. So I started playing him and love it again. I personally love his IG skin and I hope riot releases couples costumes.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catten » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Not here wrote:Omg feels! Lvl7 rakan too! I kind of lost my love for support and adc’ed for a while. So I started playing him and love it again. I personally love his IG skin and I hope riot releases couples costumes.

I did the same thing! I'm a mid main now since my adc duo got tired of playing ad, and I got tired of random ad's who's skills varied, but it's always so fun to go back and play rakan (even though his w makes him look like a soggy sock).
Personally my favourite is sweetheart :))
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Really? I don’t like his sweetheart one. Honestly I don’t like xayahs either. I felt it could had been better.

If you want you can add me, I like an aggressive support who understands how to play. That’s why I literally only have two people support me. XD
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catten » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Depends what server ur in, I'm in OCE.
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:57 am

I prefer ap-caster-ish shield supports, mainly Lulu (my main), Karma, Janna, and Morgana, but I've been working on my Bard and Nami skills lately. They are fun, mmmmm. Different playstyles as shielders, but they are quite fun ;0

I started playing Rakan too because I got his Sweetheart skin a couple months back from a box, and while he isn't my style, he is certainly interesting.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:40 am

ahh fellow rakan mains!! i started playing the day of his release and got him to m7 a few weeks later. love that funky little bird man. his sg skin is definitely my favorite skin of his now and i may or may not be planning on blowing over $60+ for both his and xayahs bundle 👀

(also im so glad riot stopped being cowards and finally gave him long hair. they scrapped it in ssg and ig. absolute fools)

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
IndigoAylin
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:25 pm

I play a lot of champions as support, including ones that probably shouldn't be played as support but it's really fun and simple especially if you have a duo that is okay with it. I don't encourage it unless you're with a duo and not playing ranked lol.

As for the new star guardian skins I love all of them and the lore behind them, I'm absolutely in love with Rakans though. I've only played with Rakan and Xayah's on the PBE I have yet to play with Zoe and Neeko, but so far from Xayah and Rakan they were gorgeous and my wallet is going to be crying for help when they come out.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ichiban Kasuga » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:01 am

Bleh riot, stop making skins for Ahri.

You know I've gotta buy them and the chromas, right?
Gospel | She/Her | I'm your local Bisexual Yakuza fan
Gimme ur FR currency for my pets!

Ichiban Kasuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catten » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:17 am

ThisIsGospel wrote:Bleh riot, stop making skins for Ahri.

You know I've gotta buy them and the chromas, right?

thats marketing babeeeeeeeyyyy
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me