✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:00 am

Go with totodile bro, just use rage over and over
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Oh gosh that brings up some horrible flash backs... In my heart gold egglocke, bugsy's gym was a absolute blood bath. He killed 5 of my Pokémon. I just BARELY survived his gym with my newest addition, togepi... at like 3 health. I forgot scythed had technician so I was not prepared at all. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:38 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:Oh gosh that brings up some horrible flash backs... In my heart gold egglocke, bugsy's gym was a absolute blood bath. He killed 5 of my Pokémon. I just BARELY survived his gym with my newest addition, togepi... at like 3 health. I forgot scythed had technician so I was not prepared at all. :"D

You have to admit, the bug type is underrated. I have a meowstic with signal beam and she is extremely strong. They really dont have many weaknesses, but the issue is that pokemon that they are weak to are used more commonly such as fire types.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Geowlett wrote:
RWBY Rose wrote:Oh gosh that brings up some horrible flash backs... In my heart gold egglocke, bugsy's gym was a absolute blood bath. He killed 5 of my Pokémon. I just BARELY survived his gym with my newest addition, togepi... at like 3 health. I forgot scythed had technician so I was not prepared at all. :"D

You have to admit, the bug type is underrated. I have a meowstic with signal beam and she is extremely strong. They really dont have many weaknesses, but the issue is that pokemon that they are weak to are used more commonly such as fire types.

I was lucky enough to get a Heracross in Azalea town and she is wrecking lives out here. She did so well against Jasmine especially! Purble is a new fave of mine

And don't get me started on Scizor, Galvantula, Volcarona, SCOLIPEDE... I love them all <3

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:54 am

^ Lucky! I was doing a randomized egglocke so I didn't have a good chance of getting a heracross.

Geowlett wrote:

It is... but the reason I had so much trouble with it is that I had baby Pokémon and technician made scythers normally weak moves really strong. I wouldn't have had a problem with his gym if it was later in the game.

That was the closest I came to dying in that Locke, all the other gyms/elite were pushovers.... I didn't continue to kanto for obvious reasons. I didn't feel like grinding until level 80 for half or more of my team to die...
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am

Geowlett wrote:

I always have someone with a bug move on my team. For AS I used my Sceptile with X Scissor, it's pretty rad. I'm also biased towards bug types since my favorite gym leader is the bug leader (Viola.)

I also thought Lurantis was a pretty okay bug type in the non-meta universe.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Geowlett wrote:

I always have someone with a bug move on my team. For AS I used my Sceptile with X Scissor, it's pretty rad. I'm also biased towards bug types since my favorite gym leader is the bug leader (Viola.)

I also thought Lurantis was a pretty okay bug type in the non-meta universe.

Lurantis is actually not a bug type. Its a grass type pokemon. The pokedex in ultra sun states that they look like bug pokemon to protect themselves.
"For self-protection, it pretends to be a bug Pokémon. Both of its arms bear keen-edged petals"
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:47 am

So I play the Ultra Sun version and in order to complete my pokedex, I need pokemon from the ultra moon version.

Would anyone be able to help me with this? I can help with the Ultra Sun version of pokemon in return
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkbay » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi, I am having trouble progressing in platinum.
This is my team:
Grotle
Crobat
Houndour
Shellos
Cranidos
Luxio

I am at the fifth gym and I am ashamed to admit that I cant beat barry.

How can I make my team better? I am thinking of switching luxio with eevee but I dont know what eeveelution I need.
Help?
darkbay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:19 pm

^ it looks like your pokemon's levels is your issue if your starter isn't fully evolved? I mean it's been a while since I've played so I don't remember what gym you're at but for most games my starter is fully evolved by gym 4.

For in-game there isn't a certain team you need to beat it.

If you don't like level grinding there is a trick to do it without much effort. You just need to tape the up button in front of a dirt hill with your Pokémon in the daycare and leave them overnight. Running up the hill counts as steps.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me