✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 am

Are you planning anything special for your playthrough of USM? (Egglocke, Non-starter as starter, etc.
Mmmm... Not particularly. Was considering using one of the Hat Pikas, or my shiny Type:Null I SR'd in Moon, but may not. I'll choose a different starter, for definite (so, either Rowlet or Popplio, not decided yet), and will try to use Pokemon that I haven't used for a playthrough yet (though, this may be tough, as there's a fair amount I really like...)

Anyway

Get ready to get those new games hooked up to the Global Link, once you start playing! For people who link them before January, they're handing out Master Balls (one per Ultra version linked), and there's a return of the Global Missions, starting with one that is live in standard Sun/Moon now - and that is to catch 10,000,000 Pokemon before the 28th! This might also apply to the Ultras when they release, but I'm not sure, as it's not been announced whether or not they'll be included, but I'd think so? Anyway, reward is Festival Coins, from 1,000 to 4,000, depending on whether the goal is met and if your game is linked to Global Link.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:51 am

To answer the question if I'm doing anything special, I'm going to shiny hunt for a Rockruff and transfer it over
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:Are you planning anything special for your playthrough of USM? (Egglocke, Non-starter as starter, etc.
Mmmm... Not particularly. Was considering using one of the Hat Pikas, or my shiny Type:Null I SR'd in Moon, but may not. I'll choose a different starter, for definite (so, either Rowlet or Popplio, not decided yet), and will try to use Pokemon that I haven't used for a playthrough yet (though, this may be tough, as there's a fair amount I really like...)

Anyway

Get ready to get those new games hooked up to the Global Link, once you start playing! For people who link them before January, they're handing out Master Balls (one per Ultra version linked), and there's a return of the Global Missions, starting with one that is live in standard Sun/Moon now - and that is to catch 10,000,000 Pokemon before the 28th! This might also apply to the Ultras when they release, but I'm not sure, as it's not been announced whether or not they'll be included, but I'd think so? Anyway, reward is Festival Coins, from 1,000 to 4,000, depending on whether the goal is met and if your game is linked to Global Link.

As a shiny hunter who is going for a ton of legends, the more master balls the better :P
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 am

lol it's funny. Me and my SO are getting the double pack... because the GameStop employee talked him into since we were getting both anyway. All we are getting as an added bonus over buying them seperatly is pokeball codes. Like Nintendo don't be cheapskates, at least knock off a dollar or two or give us something more worthwhile like ultra balls or master balls. =_=

But yay extra masterball by linking to global link.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:01 am

RWBY Rose wrote:lol it's funny. Me and my SO are getting the double pack... because the GameStop employee talked him into since we were getting both anyway. All we are getting as an added bonus over buying them seperatly is pokeball codes. Like Nintendo don't be cheapskates, at least knock off a dollar or two or give us something more worthwhile like ultra balls or master balls. =_=

Can I make a bunch of global link accounts and get master balls for all my shiny legendary hunting tho 🤔

Lol I promise you, if there is a way to abuse this for a ton of master balls I WILL find it :’)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:07 pm

PikaPerfect wrote:
RWBY Rose wrote:lol it's funny. Me and my SO are getting the double pack... because the GameStop employee talked him into since we were getting both anyway. All we are getting as an added bonus over buying them seperatly is pokeball codes. Like Nintendo don't be cheapskates, at least knock off a dollar or two or give us something more worthwhile like ultra balls or master balls. =_=

Can I make a bunch of global link accounts and get master balls for all my shiny legendary hunting tho 🤔

Lol I promise you, if there is a way to abuse this for a ton of master balls I WILL find it :’)

Well, I mean, you can only have one global link Account linked to each game cartridge/save file, and only one of each version attached to a single global link Account, so I guess if you were willing to spend the money... Also, we don’t know how the Master Balls will be distributed, whether a one-use code, or downloading straight to the game with Game Sync, but it will be late-January/February, after the “promo” period is over.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:
PikaPerfect wrote:

Well, I mean, you can only have one global link Account linked to each game cartridge/save file, and only one of each version attached to a single global link Account, so I guess if you were willing to spend the money... Also, we don’t know how the Master Balls will be distributed, whether a one-use code, or downloading straight to the game with Game Sync, but it will be late-January/February, after the “promo” period is over.

ah, okay. I'm gonna try resetting u. sun (i'm getting both versions) after trading the masterball over to u. moon, and i'll see what happens lol
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:16 pm

If you missed the Original Cap Pikachu (or went with a different one), you have the chance to get the Original Cap one! ovo
To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash’s hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. End date unknown.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am

Ah yes! My sister was really sad she couldn't get the original hat so this is wonderful for her!
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:48 am

Takura. wrote:If you missed the Original Cap Pikachu (or went with a different one), you have the chance to get the Original Cap one! ovo
To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash’s hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. End date unknown.

blessssss
My internet was messed up during that time so I ended up with the Sinnoh cap (which I wasn't too upset with cuz favorite region) but the fact that I get both makes me happy! Hopefully I get my copy of Ultra Sun in the mail before it ends so I can farm it and get trading fodder for the other capchus.

On another note, I finally picked up a shiny Silvally card from gamestop. They were not liberal at all with the code cards XD The guy had individually stapled every single one to a sheet of paper with some game release dates on it and made sure people only got one. I still have an extra Marshadow if I can remember where I set it
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me