۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:03 am

So uhhhh how bout that Elder Scrolls 6 announcement?
Todd singlehandedly saved that mess of a conference LmAOOO but I say that with utmost affection towards Bethesda

I am feeling pretty meh about Fallout 76 though. I really dislike multiplayer games and it doesn't seem like there'll be an offline mode, even though Todd said it was possible to play solo. Apparently there are also no NPCs so like,,, yikes. Just not my kinda game. It's really early for me to be making judgements though so I guess I'll just wait a few months and see how I feel. I love love love Fallout with the intensity of a thousand suns but this just doesn't seem up my alley, at least not at this point in time.

But I'm most excited for Sony tonight babyyy!!! Last of Us release date and gameplay pls
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Pyjaks wrote:So uhhhh how bout that Elder Scrolls 6 announcement?
Todd singlehandedly saved that mess of a conference LmAOOO but I say that with utmost affection towards Bethesda

I am feeling pretty meh about Fallout 76 though. I really dislike multiplayer games and it doesn't seem like there'll be an offline mode, even though Todd said it was possible to play solo. Apparently there are also no NPCs so like,,, yikes. Just not my kinda game. It's really early for me to be making judgements though so I guess I'll just wait a few months and see how I feel. I love love love Fallout with the intensity of a thousand suns but this just doesn't seem up my alley, at least not at this point in time.

But I'm most excited for Sony tonight babyyy!!! Last of Us release date and gameplay pls

Honestly? I was more excited for the Elder Scrolls 6 announcement than I was for Fallout 76, but I’ve always been a way bigger fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I’m already really looking forward to it, and I bet we won’t hear anything more about it for years now lol

Sadly I couldn’t watch Sony’s conference; thank you timezones for being awful as always. I did see some trailers this morning though. Particularly excited for Death Stranding, still. I don’t know whether I love or hate that they have frequent updates like this, because while I love that we see more of the game, I always end up with more questions. Last of Us 2 looked amazing as well.

BUT the biggest thing for me so far was finally seeing demo footage of the new Spyro ;; ahh it looked gorgeous

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 pm

I was quite surprised aswell that there will be a new Elder Scrolls game, and I didn't expect it at all. I'm really eager to see it once it's released!
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:43 am

Dama wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:So uhhhh how bout that Elder Scrolls 6 announcement?

Honestly? I was more excited for the Elder Scrolls 6 announcement than I was for Fallout 76, but I’ve always been a way bigger fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I’m already really looking forward to it, and I bet we won’t hear anything more about it for years now lol

Sadly I couldn’t watch Sony’s conference; thank you timezones for being awful as always. I did see some trailers this morning though. Particularly excited for Death Stranding, still. I don’t know whether I love or hate that they have frequent updates like this, because while I love that we see more of the game, I always end up with more questions. Last of Us 2 looked amazing as well.

BUT the biggest thing for me so far was finally seeing demo footage of the new Spyro ;; ahh it looked gorgeous

You're like my boyfriend, more excited over a 10 second clip of TES than the whole demo of Fallout LOL. But I feel you. It's gonna be really hard knowing TES6 exists but not getting it for at LEAST two or three years.

Sony's conference was really good, IMO. Probably my favorite of this year. The Last of Us trailer was everything I wanted and more. The gameplay looked incredibly scripted but,, honestly I don't even care. I trust Naughty Dog so much. I'm sad there wasn't a release date yet buT I will gladly wait if it means a better game :>

Ghost of Tsushima looked reeeeally intriguing. The fight with the main character and the archer gave me crazy Metal Gear Solid 3 vibes. I don't know enough about the game to get tootoo hype but I'm definitely interested!

Overall I think it was a pretty dope E3. My interest in video games has waned to a very, very small selection lately but even I was really happy with it!
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:46 am

Hey guys, I found out recently that Layers of fear is free on Steam for a limited time, and For Honor is also temporarily free but on Uplay!
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby U wot m8 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:05 pm

^
https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGamesOnSteam/ if someone is hunting for free games
//I secretly wished for some info on new The Evil Within Stuff but nah//
We got a new Spyro so that's something tho

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
U wot m8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteWater ; » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 am

partly reviving this, partly seeing if anybody has a ps4?
────────────
bree | female canadian | reptiles | fish | cars
hello there! i'm whitewater, but you can call me white or bree!
i'm simply a weird atlantic canadian who has a fascination with cars,
reptiles, photography, dead things and drawing! feel free to shoot
me a pm if you just simply want to talk,
or if I could help you with anything!
────────────────────
discord: WhiteWater #2061
toyhouse: whitewater
commissions: art shop
art trades: open
────────────
WhiteWater ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:49 am

Hooleeeee heck I finally started playing BOTW and I've logged AT LEAST 30+ hours in the last week. It's so fun ;_;
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:23 pm

I'm reviving the thread whooo

So I recently decided to marathon my way through the majority of the Spyro franchise, leading up to the release of the Reignited Trilogy in November (Kinda sad they're delaying it but I'm still happy that they have). I have just over 2 months and a half to 100% and 120% complete 9 games on my list:

• Spyro [PS1]
  • Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage [PS1]
  • Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon [PS1]
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly [PS2]
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail [PS2]
  • Spyro: Shadow Legacy [DS]
  • The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning [PS2]
  • The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night [PS2]
  • The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon [PS2]

I'm not doing the GBA games (Season of Ice / Season of Flame / Attack of the Rhynocs / Spyro Orange) since I've either never owned them or didn't really enjoy the ones I did play

It probably looks like I've given myself way too much time to complete these games, since pretty much all of them have linear narratives that can be completed in a day unlike some games these days that have massive open worlds with a 30-hour main questline and about four million sidequests. However, I'll be prioritising uni work when I go back at the end of September so I'll have a limited amount of free time.

I'm actually really looking forward to going through with this little mini goal I've set myself :D It keeps me distracted and a bit more busy for the last few weeks of the summer, at least ^^ I'm curious to know if anyone has done something similar in the past?

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Dama wrote:I'm reviving the thread whooo

So I recently decided to marathon my way through the majority of the Spyro franchise, leading up to the release of the Reignited Trilogy in November (Kinda sad they're delaying it but I'm still happy that they have). I have just over 2 months and a half to 100% and 120% complete 9 games on my list:

• Spyro [PS1]
  • Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage [PS1]
  • Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon [PS1]
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly [PS2]
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail [PS2]
  • Spyro: Shadow Legacy [DS]
  • The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning [PS2]
  • The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night [PS2]
  • The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon [PS2]

I'm not doing the GBA games (Season of Ice / Season of Flame / Attack of the Rhynocs / Spyro Orange) since I've either never owned them or didn't really enjoy the ones I did play

It probably looks like I've given myself way too much time to complete these games, since pretty much all of them have linear narratives that can be completed in a day unlike some games these days that have massive open worlds with a 30-hour main questline and about four million sidequests. However, I'll be prioritising uni work when I go back at the end of September so I'll have a limited amount of free time.

I'm actually really looking forward to going through with this little mini goal I've set myself :D It keeps me distracted and a bit more busy for the last few weeks of the summer, at least ^^ I'm curious to know if anyone has done something similar in the past?

I've not done it myself, but I'm actually watching a favourite streamer of mine do exactly the same thing at the moment! Honestly, getting 100%+ on them adds a fair amount of time to them, so I think you'll be good! Especially Enter the Dragonfly, what with the glitches lolol. Keep us updated on that 8D
    Honestly I don't think you'll regret not doing the gba titles. Orange was a mess.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]