Korrasami Army

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Korrasami Army

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Korrasami Fans Unite!

That's right folks you've read correctly this is the Korrasami army for Korrasami fans. A few weeks back I made a group on facebook called Korrasami Fans FTW. I now have close to 300 people on it and needless to say I have the season finale to thank for that cause that was when things started going up for it.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the term Korrasami it is a combination of the two names Korra and Asami. Legend of Korra's most famous couple going. We manage to beat out the Borra and Makorra fans by so much it's almost sad. Now I'm not bashing either of them okay. So please don't think I am but honestly I was blown away due to the finale of course I won't spoil it too much just pictures no description of what happens as much as I'd love to go into detail about it all.

Not only is it a beautiful couple it is the first that I've seen on Nickelodeon to be a same sex couple upon a kids show, or at least that's what they called it. Now of course there are flamers people who don't approve and them I say, get the heck over it. It's a new world, times have changed, people have changed and they're starting to open themselves up to this beautiful new world and what it has to offer. You might not like it on a children's show but there really is no kissing or anything of the sort between these two characters.

Which of course would arise to friction and fights between us fans and well those who aren't fans. Saying we are in denial, crazy or even stupid to enjoy this beautiful couple. I can only imagine the look on they're face when our favorite creators Mike and Bryan announced that Korrasami was indeed Canon. I bet they weren't so up tight then but then again who really knows.

Anyway this group is for fans in general. If your not a fan or unsure of what it is feel free to check out the group. But be warned if you are a not a fan and dislike this ship then please stay away. I will not have people flaming this group or hating on it for either the fact that they don't like it or don't like same sex couples in general. I won't have any kind of hate here and if there is you will be reported.

Now lets take a look at our favorite couples through out season 3 and 4 main time when I really started shipping them.

Image Image Image Image Image

This was the finale, don't try to tell me this isn't canon the creators themselves will tell you easily that you're wrong.

So please enjoy, this group is for you all to fangirl or fanguy about lol. This group is for friends, fans and major lovers of both this show and the characters in general. Now to be frank with you all I am not hating on any of the other ships that include Korra or Asami. I don't hate Borra, Bosami, Makorra or Masami. I'm just not a fan. Don't take it personally if you don't like it don't comment it's pretty simple.
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Korrasami Army

Postby Claire Cooper » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 am

BUMPING
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:56 am

BUMPING
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 pm

BUMPING
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me