CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Postby Lamia Raven » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Cool. Thanks for the advice!
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi! I forgot to post in here earlier, and I hope you guys don't mind, but one of my housemates is focusing on cosplay for her current fashion project and needs some thoughts and opinions from people who are in this area c: She has a really short survey up right now so if you don't mind helping out and you can spare a few minutes, that would be awesome!

Feel free to use the questions as conversation / discussion prompts in here too c:

Thanks so much!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamia Raven » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Happy to help
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:58 pm

happy to take the survey! hope my submission was a bit helpful, best of luck to your housemate!!^^ <3
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 pm

Filled out the survey. Good timing too since I just had a convention this weekend.

I cosplayed Gamora. I want to show pictures because I was proud of my makeup, but I can't because it'll obviously show my face xD Might block my face out so I can show y'all the outfit though if anyone is interested in seeing it! I got so many compliments on it on the weekend, it made me really happy xD

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:54 am

I just had a con over the past weekend

Had a wonderful time in the 3 costumes I did and even had one of the stars love one of my costumes. it was really nice
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lamia Raven » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Would anyone be interested in seeing some shots of my XenoQueen cosplay for this weekend's con? I'll probably have them up tomorrow evening...
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:55 pm

ah so, there's this upcoming con i'm going to with a few friends, (holmat) in december, i had a character in mind but he's too complex to put together now, not to mention how expensive that would be. there's just a bit over a month left to plan any cosplays. my problem is, the only other characters i genuinely want to cosplay are from horror franchises, and this is a holiday/christmas convention. not only that, but all my friends are doing characters from things like pokemon, anime, etc. so if i did a horror character i'd totally stick out like a sore thumb. allyson from h18 is who i was most set on.

not sure what's better, getting together a cosplay i'm not too interested in doing, and saving allyson for a normal con, or just going for it and feeling pretty out of place the whole time.

thing is, i'd feel totally fine doing this for a normal con, since all my friends and i typically tend to do entirely different things anyway. i don't think there's been one time we've actually matched. that begs the question, i know this is a bit specific, doesn't hurt to ask though i suppose, by any chance has someone been to a holiday centered con, or something similar, and seen any cosplays that may be considered "out of place?"

i have a few other characters in mind i honestly wouldn't mind doing but, they'd be a bit harder to pull together, in time and on budget. i know this is one of those times where it's appropriate to just "do what you want!" but honestly, it just doesn't feel right in this situation.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flightstar » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 am

skyline wrote:
      ah so, there's this upcoming con i'm going to with a few friends, (holmat) in december, i had a character in mind but he's too complex to put together now, not to mention how expensive that would be. there's just a bit over a month left to plan any cosplays. my problem is, the only other characters i genuinely want to cosplay are from horror franchises, and this is a holiday/christmas convention. not only that, but all my friends are doing characters from things like pokemon, anime, etc. so if i did a horror character i'd totally stick out like a sore thumb. allyson from h18 is who i was most set on.

not sure what's better, getting together a cosplay i'm not too interested in doing, and saving allyson for a normal con, or just going for it and feeling pretty out of place the whole time.

thing is, i'd feel totally fine doing this for a normal con, since all my friends and i typically tend to do entirely different things anyway. i don't think there's been one time we've actually matched. that begs the question, i know this is a bit specific, doesn't hurt to ask though i suppose, by any chance has someone been to a holiday centered con, or something similar, and seen any cosplays that may be considered "out of place?"

i have a few other characters in mind i honestly wouldn't mind doing but, they'd be a bit harder to pull together, in time and on budget. i know this is one of those times where it's appropriate to just "do what you want!" but honestly, it just doesn't feel right in this situation.

I've gone to holmat every year since 2015!! Genuinely my 2nd fave con, and I promise you'll be totally fine cosplaying whatever you want. I'm only bringing one holiday-themed cosplay, and like 6 non-holiday cosplays lol. Generally everyone does one or two holiday-themed things but not everything. I guarantee anything you cosplay will be just fine lol
Feel free to refer to me as Flightstar or Flighty! She/Her - I am an adult!
my lovely bf! I may gift him unfairly sometimes
Please trade me! Always looking ♥
Flightstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Flightstar wrote:I've gone to holmat every year since 2015!! Genuinely my 2nd fave con, and I promise you'll be totally fine cosplaying whatever you want. I'm only bringing one holiday-themed cosplay, and like 6 non-holiday cosplays lol. Generally everyone does one or two holiday-themed things but not everything. I guarantee anything you cosplay will be just fine lol

really? that's awesome! i've never been, so thank you for the reassurance, i'm planning on doing one or two others as well so i guess it'll especially be fine for just one day. hope you have a good time too!! (if i'm correct about you implying that you're going this year)
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me