GWMS -Name Pending-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: GWMS -Name Pending-

Postby Solanum » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:59 am

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:
Solanum wrote:Figured that since I've been chatting to Weeg recently, I should pop back :3
Will answer questions with Wolf for now, but I'm going to be changing sonas soon. Just need to figure out what I'm doing first.

Missed you guys~

Solanum! Oh gosh it's been ages, nice to chat with you again!

Holy heck I didn't know how much I missed this until it started making a comeback.

Hahaha yeah it really has been ages xD
And same here to be honest. I loved this group c:

A couple of questions so this is a little more productive
(Also because I want some tips, as I'm way off my A game for this)

Code: Select all
[b]What species is/are your sona(s) and how did you decide this?[/b]

[b]What was the first thing that comes to mind when you think about your sona(s)?[/b]

[b]How did you choose your sona(s)'s name(s)?[/b]

[b]What was the first piece of art you got of your sona? Have they changed design at all since then?[/b]
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 am

What species is/are your sona(s) and how did you decide this?
LOCW is a bipedal cat mix. He has DNA of an American shorthair, lion, and human. But he can also change his DNA when he shape shifts so there's that. He came from my young childhood and I was always obsessed with cats, so...
Jedi came from felisfire.com. He's a Xano. I dreamed him up, so he sort of came this way!
Evan is a human (or Protector if you want to get technical). He's from my novel and I wanted humans in it.
Doxx is a demon. Basically i was trying to come up with a Gravity Falls fan character for a roleplay. We needed a demon so I started to design this guy. Before I had even finalized his design the RP never got off the ground. So I transplanted him into a different GF RP! And he's four dimensional because I'm a big nerd.
This is actually what his true form looks like. Just with eyes and limbs. (For those who don't know, most of the Gravity Falls fandom head canons that demons are all different shapes like the only one we see in the show.)

What was the first thing that comes to mind when you think about your sona(s)?
LOCW-cats, my childhood
Jedi-coffee, feathers, light
Evan-eyes, food, my best friend
Doxx-the color blue, sweet things, math

How did you choose your sona(s)'s name(s)?
LOCW's name is actually an acronymic title, not a true name. It stands for Leader Of Cat World, which is what he is. But he never had a name before he took on this title, since he was an experiment, so he took it on as a name as well. All leaders from his dimension call each other by their titles anyways.
Jedi's name wasn't my doing. He came to me in a dream. Now I can't change that silly name of his, haha.
Evan's just sort of... Happened as well.
Doxx's name was the first thing there ever was about him. I wanted a pun-ish name for the character, so I settled on Pare A. Doxx.

What was the first piece of art you got of your sona? Have they changed design at all since then?
For LOCW, I will never, ever know. I likely still have it at home, but it was traditional. He's never changed design.
For Jedi, once again I do not know! I know the first art I ever drew of him. He hasn't changed either.
For Evan, it was a piece by Siberian on here! She was the first to ever draw his likeness. (She earned a spot in the dedication of my novel for that). He's gotten more scars as time went on.
Doxx's first art was draw by me traditionally. His design hasn't changed much either, except for the addition of his hidden alien mutations.
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow; » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:36 am

@locw niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    @Solanum AYYYYY THERE WE GO!! what're your pronouns my man?

What species is your sona and how did you decide this?
    shadow's a coyote/shiba inu mix (the shiba part is a mix too) 'cause shiba inu's are my favorite breed ever and coyotes are my favourite animals. much like them, im a skittish small scavenger. also coyotes are usually portrayed as the curious trickster in native mythology and i'm metis so? thats kinda interesting since shadow fits into that catagory too.
    What was the first thing that comes to mind when you think about your sona?
    once my friend edited 'WE ARE ALL SHADOW CILLERMAN' onto a shirt
    ow the edge. i was thirteen folks..... dark days
    What was the first piece of art you got of your sona? Have they changed design at all since then?
    my lord and savior cs user deertush (im his biggest fan) drew him back when he had a glowing purple tail and blue wings. Dark Dark days and it makes me rot inside. he's not a wolf anymore like the only thing thats stayed is being a dark canine with blue eyes.
Last edited by shadow; on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pronouns are they/them/their
call me shadow or banksy
fursona image credit
soulmate bab twin bff
-----
icon by crimoodle
i'm a deertush stan
shadow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:40 am

@shadow
I'm not sure I was around all the way back when Shadow looked like that, but I do remember all his numerous transformations over the years! He's always stayed really cute though. ;)

What exactly is the process behind changing your sona's design, though? This isn't just aimed at you, Shadow, just anyone who's changed their design. Does a lot of thought go into it, or is it sort of on a whim?
Apparently when I change, I gain a new sona instead of changing the old ones, so I'm very curious! :)
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------many things
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow; » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:48 am

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:@shadow
I'm not sure I was around all the way back when Shadow looked like that, but I do remember all his numerous transformations over the years! He's always stayed really cute though. ;)

What exactly is the process behind changing your sona's design, though? This isn't just aimed at you, Shadow, just anyone who's changed their design. Does a lot of thought go into it, or is it sort of on a whim?
Apparently when I change, I gain a new sona instead of changing the old ones, so I'm very curious! :)

OH THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION i sure do wish none of you remembered my first years in this club i was... legitimately awful like i STILL feel bad cause i remember telling someone in the group that they were bad for being bisexual JHGJKF I STILL TEAR UP ABOUT IT but now look at me. this club made me realize i was super gay and super trans.

uhh the process behind his design. he first started because i saw this club and i was so desperate for friends and companionship [i was... a very sad and lonely kiddo honestly before you guys] i took a cs pet i had and said he was my fursona, shadow. then i changed his design to.... that thing... and then how he looks now, for an incredibly petty reason and that was that someone revamped their fursona and was getting attention and I wanted attention [again i was a devil child at this age] so i changed shadow's design too into what it is now, but a wolf with no glasses. then i had... another abomination that didn't even last a week that was still dark grey and silver. i hated it so i scraped it and went back to normal shadow, but with my glasses and eventually sharp teeth.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand thats my tragic backstory behind shadows designs. my autobiography Shadow Cillerman Saved My Life coming to stores next 2020 text it am i right.
pronouns are they/them/their
call me shadow or banksy
fursona image credit
soulmate bab twin bff
-----
icon by crimoodle
i'm a deertush stan
shadow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:53 am

Tango is a red fox,with REALLY deep orange fur (like this),i chose this because i always loved foxes,and i think im the biggest fan of them !

For Scott,he's most likely a border collie x blue heeler x australian shepherd mix??something like that,i just love those dogs to death.

Tango; tango,the drink,he loves soda and thats how i came up with the name.!
Scott; Scott Summers from marvel XD,he's as grumpy as him in the comics,and idk,

tango; (already told ya in n.2)
scott; i just always loved the name,it appeared in thousands of stories i loved <3

Tango has!I don't have the photo on the internet,but he was just a plain fox with white details on his chest and the tip of his tail.He has changed ALOT,he once had a very bright look with bright lime jumper and headphones,then he had a CRAZY design,he had black and green details,with headphones and a bow around his neck.He looks the same now,but i removed the details,and replced them with nice green details,and yeah!
Scott is a new char,so no.

Im kinda working on a new ref for tango,so i'll update on that.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 am

shadow; wrote:
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:@shadow

OH THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION i sure do wish none of you remembered my first years in this club i was... legitimately awful like i STILL feel bad cause i remember telling someone in the group that they were bad for being bisexual JHGJKF I STILL TEAR UP ABOUT IT but now look at me. this club made me realize i was super gay and super trans.

uhh the process behind his design. he first started because i saw this club and i was so desperate for friends and companionship [i was... a very sad and lonely kiddo honestly before you guys] i took a cs pet i had and said he was my fursona, shadow. then i changed his design to.... that thing... and then how he looks now, for an incredibly petty reason and that was that someone revamped their fursona and was getting attention and I wanted attention [again i was a devil child at this age] so i changed shadow's design too into what it is now, but a wolf with no glasses. then i had... another abomination that didn't even last a week that was still dark grey and silver. i hated it so i scraped it and went back to normal shadow, but with my glasses and eventually sharp teeth.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand thats my tragic backstory behind shadows designs. my autobiography Shadow Cillerman Saved My Life coming to stores next 2020 text it am i right.

I think we all said things we regret (not understanding what self harm was in 8th grade and being surprised gay people existed due to a sheltered upbringing come to mind for me) but that's quite the story! I'm pretty sure I remember 'the abomination that didn't last a week,' I think I was around for that. Could be my brain playing tricks on me though, haha. (But I would read that book, totally would!)
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------many things
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:09 am

i'll get an ask blog set up and pm rabs ideas this weekend !! rip ive been so busy and tired.... [I would do it now but im just exhausted t bh]
sorry if i don't sound particularly coherent rn, im p tired and i have a headache haha

i made my sonas in 2012... younger me didnt put too much thought into this
lynt and kidd - wolves bc..... who knows honestly. weirdly, it kinda fits me - im super loyal and i feel safer in a group
hiroaki - pikachu !! pokemon yellow was my first game & my starter in that was pikachu, and so my favourite pokemon has always been pikachu !!
danny and emily - shapeshifters ! they werent made to be sonas tho, unlike lynt, kidd and hiroaki, so i dont have much reasoning here aside from shapeshifter ocs are cool

lynt -- grumpy & argumentative teenager who is tired all the time even tho coffee is essentially water for him
kidd -- firey guy who is kinda childish at times but has a good & pure heart [and a cute boyfriend]
hiroaki -- smug pikachu from the future who is a literal know it all [but emily STILL beat him at mario party]
danny -- comedic and loyal shapeshifter who's p anxious a lot but thats ok bc his friends help him out
emily -- SASS MASTER WHO TAKES NOTHING FROM NO ONE & WILL DEFEND HER FRIENDS & is actually p polite unless ur rude to her

lynt -- i think i named him after my old guniea pig flint ?? and then i made it edgy
kidd -- well I was in my random phase when I made him and he was designed to be SO MUCH MORE childish than he currently is. honestly a part of me is still surprised I didn't name him flame or smth tbh
hiroaki -- his name means widespread brightness in japanese !! and hes a pikachu and pokemon originate from japan. he also has a glowy necklace so. made sense
danny -- masculine version of my name p much. idk why but I just super love the name dany tbh
emily -- hers was completely random. rip

pls dont make me think back to that dark time.... the VERY first piece of lynt and kidd had different designs, but since i never used those designs, i dont count them
hiroakis first piece... yeesh hard to think. uh. tbh u know what i have no clue. his design hasn't changed, although his colours were toned down a bit to make them less... idk bright
danny and emily? who knows ?? dannys design has p much always been the same, and same w/ Emily [tho both of them had some very, VERY minor alterations but bc I didn't get art of them w/ those, I generally don't count them]. im wondering about changing emilys colours ever so slightly when I make her a new ref [nothing much, just making her hair a bit paler and plausibly making her sweater look more teal ???]
yea my sonas were made in 2012 so I have no idea about which was the first piece

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:What exactly is the process behind changing your sona's design, though? This isn't just aimed at you, Shadow, just anyone who's changed their design. Does a lot of thought go into it, or is it sort of on a whim?

i haven't really changed my sonas designs over the last 4 years ? there have been some very minor details changed [and lynt and kidds first ""true"" designs but out of their collective like 300+ pieces of art i only think one piece had lynt olds design and none for kidds] but i don't really count that as revamping considering i never used those ones tbh
however, i will say that my sonas have changed in personality and history LOADS. like i feel sorry for the older members here who had to put up w/ lynt and kidd in 2012. im honestly so glad ive changed them bc honestly they were just terrible ocs. then they changed to have more development but idk either younger me was really mean or i thought i was like a really bad person or s omething like that, but now their personalities are all a lot more chill. yea theres some sass and arguments, but theyre not inherently mean people o:

@shadow, LOOK AT SHADOW. LOOK AT HIM. HE IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIM. "not to emily's degree, sadly" don't worry shadow... not many people can be as sassy as Emily. if they could, im p sure the world would've been destroyed by now i kid i kid ofc I CAN RELATE THO BC I MADE LYNT AND KIDD LITERALLY SO I COULD JOIN THIS CLUB
@locw, doxx's ref is super cute !! from what ive heard he sounds so adorable and i appreciate his sweater. also i agree tbh. this club making a comeback has made me really happy tbh
@sola, yes u have joined us once more. cant wait to see ur new sona when you come up w/ one !! also thank u for the new questions... rip i run out of ideas for questions sometimes
@labdog, definitely show us when you have a new ref for tango ! o:

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 am

(I feel like I'm posting too much but ahhhh I'm excited and like responding to you guys!)

@weeg
You are the first to appreciate his sweater. Most people keep saying it's too bright but it was knitted for him by a SUGAR HIGH 13 YEAR OLD GIRL who loves rainbows and extremely bright colors and bedazzled things so it's surprising it isn't brighter. XD (I'm not sure how many of you know Gravity Falls, but it was the canon character Mabel. He knows most of the canon characters.)
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------many things
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:09 am

He currently he is an African lion and human shifter, he's got himself two forms. I've always been in obsessed with lions, and have always thought they were one of the coolest looking animals out there. They are also seen as regal and fierce animals and well it's very much the opposite of stone but it's always my dream to be like that.

Fishing bait. I got stoneflys name from a grade 8 field trip and we were learning about nature and all those fun things. A teacher brought up something called a "stonefly" which is commonly used as a fishing bait to attract fish to the line. So that's why. Lol.

Not sure why I stuck with stonefly, I just thought it was a cool name and not something I've seen around before so I thought they the heck not. But it's a big improvement from his older names 'Sin' and 'Scar'. But now that I think of it I really like 'S' names..

link
Here is the first drawing of stonefly, or known as Sin.
He has definitely has chance a ton! Went from this boring ugly looking wolf to my lion boy. Pretty happy with how this guy has changed and evolved.
after

Stone has gone through I think four or so different major design changes..all have been somewhat the same and only two aspects of his design has stayed through each version.
But as I got older the more and more I changed as a person, so I thought he needed to change as I change. He started as simple wolf which fit me perfectly as a kid but would not fit me now. But I would normally just start doodling the base of stone, which has always been the gray base colour. And I would just play around with ideas and other things that might have come along. I also think about current interests in my life and how I can add them to the design. If you look at him right now he has those little charms on his tail and the earring in his ear. My love for comics and for my faith.
With stoneflys final lion form it's changed twice already, but I have a feeling this is his final form and I will most likely not change him again. But it was my goal to use red white and grey, and to keep it simple but give it something to help make him stand out from other simpler characters. And his human form was simply created because I've always loved his hair style and clothing type and as a girl I would never be able to look like that or wear those type of outfits so I just live Live vicariously through him..lol.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|