Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Eldemore Army -- (Site Update!!)

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Lenny156 wrote:Hello everyone, is eldemore still active? How do I register there?
Thank you :)

You can't register right now as the site's big revamp is being worked on (has been since December 1st 2017) and they closed registration. The site is very quiet nowadays, as think most people have drifted from it
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilineRose » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Queen Vivane wrote:You can't register right now as the site's big revamp is being worked on (has been since December 1st 2017) and they closed registration. The site is very quiet nowadays, as think most people have drifted from it

Oh my god its almost been 2 years. ._.
EmilineRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wysterinka » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:55 pm

I see xD thank you everyone ^^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelx3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:37 pm

There has been an update on the forum page so it should be opened relatively soon or at least in the coming months.
I guess once it opens most players will get back to it, cus honestly not everyone has the endurance to check back everyday with nothing new
Angelx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:48 am

Alright guys, if anyone is interested in trading CS for Eldemore go dig through my items and pets, I'm quitting here so I'm trying to get rid of everything
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunSetBlue » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:08 am

Hmm is it just me or does it actually look officially dead? No news in a few months...
ImageImage
I don’t support hoards
SunSetBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Anura. » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:20 am

We didnt get a Halloween release this year :(
.Anura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:17 am

SunSetBlue wrote:Hmm is it just me or does it actually look officially dead? No news in a few months...

After all the effort they've gone to and the updates showing progress, I seriously doubt that Zayin would just quit/give up without telling us anything. We'd get an apology announcement at the very least if they were shutting the site down. We've also gone 4 months without an update before so the 2 month silence isn't concerning me. And looking back, 2-3 months between updates isn't unusual either.

.Echo. wrote:We didnt get a Halloween release this year :(

I know! I was a little surprised that they didn't do one since we've gotten something for holidays since the site's been in hiatus.. Last update said things were getting close so I'm hoping the lack of Halloween release might mean it's really almost ready?
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunSetBlue » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Lunarsnow wrote:
SunSetBlue wrote:Hmm is it just me or does it actually look officially dead? No news in a few months...

After all the effort they've gone to and the updates showing progress, I seriously doubt that Zayin would just quit/give up without telling us anything. We'd get an apology announcement at the very least if they were shutting the site down. We've also gone 4 months without an update before so the 2-month silence isn't concerning me. And looking back, 2-3 months between updates isn't unusual either.

Agreed but I guess the whole silence, as well as the lack of a release just made me doubt a little.
ImageImage
I don’t support hoards
SunSetBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow. » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Zayin posted that he's still been working on the site as time has allowed, and it looks like we may be seeing an official update this weekend possibly~ ^-^
.Arrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me