Club/Army Rules

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Club/Army Rules

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:51 am

Ðestiel wrote:When does one know if they can make a club/army if there is one up already but it hasn’t been active since 2016?
- I would love to try and bring the World of Warcraft club back, I just wanna be sure that it’s okay before I get started on a whole lot of things ^-^

I'm not sure, for mine. I made it because the old one wasn't active since 2016-17. Which is almost five years, so I would just make a new one. Since you'll be active compared to the previous owner who didn't keep up, maybe they lost interest, left the site. who knows. I think over two years is fair, if you don't want to host try reviving it by posting or reach out to the original host? Perhaps y'all can make an active discussion which may drive people to it.

I would also check to see how many times it was remade and if it was necessary.
    For me, the latest club was made a year after the previous one died. Which probably wasn't necessary but they did it anyway. All the past three threads are still open too.

Postby χaphan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:57 am

ethan. wrote:
Ðestiel wrote:When does one know if they can make a club/army if there is one up already but it hasn’t been active since 2016?
- I would love to try and bring the World of Warcraft club back, I just wanna be sure that it’s okay before I get started on a whole lot of things ^-^

I'm not sure, for mine. I made it because the old one wasn't active since 2016-17. Which is almost five years, so I would just make a new one. Since you'll be active compared to the previous owner who didn't keep up, maybe they lost interest, left the site. who knows. I think over two years is fair, if you don't want to host try reviving it by posting or reach out to the original host? Perhaps y'all can make an active discussion which may drive people to it.

I would also check to see how many times it was remade and if it was necessary.
    For me, the latest club was made a year after the previous one died. Which probably wasn't necessary but they did it anyway. All the past three threads are still open too.

I just checked up on the “owner” of the club, they haven’t been online since 2018. So I do believe it should be safe enough to remake it - at least I hope so ^-^
- thank you for replying to me btw, it did clear some things up for me c:
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:51 am

So I'm here again, I hope it's okay to ask this in here, I didn't want to bother the mod with ticket, but I can delete this if it doesn't belong in here.

Anyway, I would just like to know if it's okay to have contests/events in the clubs with CS things as prizes? My club is the newly started World of Warcraft fan club, which right now is insanely quiet, but I was hoping to maybe make some events for people to join, like the Best outfit for the said theme (with their WoW character(s) ofc) I won't be spamming the forum with the event things, besides maybe an event board post and then a "notification" post whenever the event is close to closing. But I'd just like to know if this is okay or not?
I'll be working on a discord server for the club as well, which I also hope is allowed(?)

thank you for reading and hopefully I'll get a reply <3
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumn♢blueberry » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:37 pm

Very helpful, luv cs :D
ImageImageImage
"Tomorrow by together in lotte world"- Yeonjun
ImageImage
autum - she/her
STAN TXT
x | x | x
autumn♢blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Floofynewfy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:55 am

thank youu!!!
i'm Murder Drones fan, feel free to PM me about it >:3 (below image and avatar from md)
Floof/Floofy | nerd | artist | home schooled | irl friend :3 | my TH
ImageImageImageImage
Floofynewfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kattishion » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:32 am

I think I'd like to start a science-fiction book club and I'm wondering if this would be the forum to do it? This is the clubs forum, but it seems to be more aimed at fan-clubs and also certain books that seem interesting, specifically considering some Ursula K. Le Guin books, have heavy / more mature themes that make me think that maybe the Adult's Discussion Board might be preferred by the form mods.

Here for the Deer
Also on Flight Rising

Kattishion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me