The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:47 am

@noni

bruh i wasn't! only just got back on it last night
    first CS post in months

i've meant to come back for ages but for a long period of time my laptop died and i didn't have funds to replace it.
    the only time i had was lunch at work but i ended up dedicating that time to seeing friends i couldn't see normally.
    when i finally did get a new laptop i just couldn't find the heart to log back in - it made my so anxious for some reason.
    i was utterly convinced i couldn't log back in and that i was banned or something

but wah-hey here i am peeps
    back back back again
    and i am determined to keep this thread jumping!
    it is way to important to me to let it fully die, even if the same three people post now for eternity xD

its super nice to see you are still here noni - i can only image how many of the OG gang are just dead accounts now

it's really annoying because i tried to show him some of the saddest scenes in fma brotherhood - and he hardly cracked
    but my mum recently as been all "why won't no one watch naruto with me" so i'm gonna be getting back into that with her later. :)
    ha ha me and my cousin used to do stupid stuff like that all the time!
    we used to invent out own jutsu's and stuff as kids it was super cute

i always loved lil on gaara - both the lil psycho and the soul searching version
    gaara & rock lee enemy and friendship dynamics were always my favourite alongside his dynamic alongside naruto
    i always felt there was some beautiful writing and progression in gaara's story
    his advancement towards the strong loving adult he became by halfway through shippuden was just amazing and so well done

omg

"funky little murder boy"
    ""he looks like he's about to ask for the manager"

i am absolutely dying m8 - brilliant
    god everyone's hair is a struggle as an adult.
    i think the only ones that turned out looking fine as adults were hinata, lee, tenten and kiba.
    i remember shikamaru and temari were the same just a beard and some eye lines WHICH IS THE WAY TO DO IT MAN
    oh and maybe chouji?
    the point is those who weren't done well were never forgotten in the worst way

they did our boy dirty indeed

@ nishea

hey hun - nice to see you. :)
    god i loved the chunin exam ark and the pure aggression in the animation of that fight
    chunin ark is when naruto got super real for me man as a kid!!

i am super determined to keep this thread alive now i am back!
    lets work super hard guys and remember to post as often as we can.
    i'm gonna make the effort to check this thread first regardless of why i am logging in

ikr it is so super hard to think that this is V3 of the fanclub as well.
    i doubt we will get any new members will there are some many pages on this fanclub - more pages always puts off members for some reason?
    maybe one every 60 pages if we keep at it.
    it'll be nice when this thread needs to get locked and we need to move on with a fresh thread page for obvious reasons.

@ at all

reminds me - was a successor to kiba/dead rabbit ever chosen?
    it's evident he's going to be inactive for an even longer time if he ever does log back in
    [hell it was a roll of the dice for me to log back in as it is]
    we obviously don't have to worry about this for a very long time but ofc it's good to remember these things now while it's on the brain

what are your favourite and most hated scenes / arks featuring gaara and why?

Code: Select all
[list][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef358dd18cce06858c40a6d73b96100e/tumblr_pfq1zbfb1L1qk8xhoo2_500.png[/img]

[size=85]favourite scene =
worst scene =
best gaara outfit =
favourite friendship with gaara =
favourite ship with gaara =

rant = [/size][/list]

EDIT ;;

I just found this omg

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:42 am

♔ Lady Luck ♚ wrote:
@ nishea

hey hun - nice to see you. :)
god i loved the chunin exam ark and the pure aggression in the animation of that fight
chunin ark is when naruto got super real for me man as a kid!!

i am super determined to keep this thread alive now i am back!
lets work super hard guys and remember to post as often as we can.
i'm gonna make the effort to check this thread first regardless of why i am logging in

ikr it is so super hard to think that this is V3 of the fanclub as well.
i doubt we will get any new members will there are some many pages on this fanclub - more pages always puts off members for some reason?
maybe one every 60 pages if we keep at it.
it'll be nice when this thread needs to get locked and we need to move on with a fresh thread page for obvious reasons.

Aw thanks, it's nice to see you posting in here too.
I also agree with you about the Chunin Exam arc.

It was awesome both for its storyline and animation (those hits, punches, and kicks looked like they had real weight and power behind them), and it was a real turning point in Naruto because during and after the Chunin Exam arc things got real, real fast.

If I can remember correctly it was the first time that main characters were out for one another's blood (Gaara trying to kill Lee and Neji trying to kill Hinata).

Heck, I even thoroughly enjoyed the Lee VS Gaara fight (it was such a high octane fight).:lol:
In hindsight, the Chunin Exam arc and the Land of the Waves arc are probably my favorite Naruto arcs of all time.

Naruto is so nostalgic for me.
Just listening to Naruto intros on YouTube makes me recall the days when I was a kid excitedly waiting for a new Naruto episode to air on Toonami. (U u U)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:58 am

♔ Lady Luck ♚ wrote:
    [size=85]@noni

bruh i wasn't! only just got back on it last night
    first CS post in months

-snip-

its super nice to see you are still here noni - i can only image how many of the OG gang are just dead accounts now

it's really annoying because i tried to show him some of the saddest scenes in fma brotherhood - and he hardly cracked
    but my mum recently as been all "why won't no one watch naruto with me" so i'm gonna be getting back into that with her later. :)
    ha ha me and my cousin used to do stupid stuff like that all the time!
    we used to invent out own jutsu's and stuff as kids it was super cute

i always loved lil on gaara - both the lil psycho and the soul searching version
    gaara & rock lee enemy and friendship dynamics were always my favourite alongside his dynamic alongside naruto
    i always felt there was some beautiful writing and progression in gaara's story
    his advancement towards the strong loving adult he became by halfway through shippuden was just amazing and so well done

omg

"funky little murder boy"
    ""he looks like he's about to ask for the manager"

i am absolutely dying m8
    - brilliant
    god everyone's hair is a struggle as an adult.
    i think the only ones that turned out looking fine as adults were hinata, lee, tenten and kiba.
    i remember shikamaru and temari were the same just a beard and some eye lines WHICH IS THE WAY TO DO IT MAN
    oh and maybe chouji?
    the point is those who weren't done well were never forgotten in the worst way

they did our boy dirty indeed

I'm glad I could be of service xD

See, and I would have been ok with Shikamaru, if his son didn't look almost exactly like him. like Shikadai's only saving grace is that he has Tema's eyes. And Chouji isn't bad either, he's just rockin' a soft dad bod, and it suits him.

I don't think we ever had a successor, but to be fair I don't think we ever foresaw the thread declining like this either. I'd offer to take it up, but I run an FC thread of my own and don't really want to take on another. I'd vote that you could take it, if only because you've been around easily as long if not longer than I have.

Yo you killed me with that screen shot in two ways. I remember that meme, and I actually legit almost cried when I saw Namikaze's name and icon. Didn't know I was having Depress-o's for breakfast. yikes. It's so wild to think about how any of us are gone.Growing up sucks, I want off this ride.

also;

favourite scene = Either the small speech he give to Kankuro explaining the new path he's taking, or his speech to the army as they were arguing with each other.

worst scene = Worst how? In terms of intent on his part, his fight with Lee, in terms of making me feel to much, the removal of Shukaku

best gaara outfit = tbh I'm actually down for his Boruto outfit, just cant do the hair.

favourite friendship with gaara = is it stereotypical to say Naruto? They just vibe so well, once they've both mellowed out.

favourite ship with gaara = eeeehhhh. None? He strikes me as being purposely to busy to bother having a love life at all, and poor babe is to broken (even after all his self discovery), to feel like he should be deserving of love. Even his interaction regarding the assassins during his joint mission with team 7 are indicative of that. EDIT; because actually if it's just shipping for the lulz and not meant to be serious, it'd be him and Lee. I'm such a freakin sucker, man.....

rant = I don't have a rant, so much as I actually have praises regarding the direction his character was put in regarding relationships. Like I mentioned above, he doesn't strike me as a character who needs to be paired, and I'm glad he was kept single. His character's entire story was a journey of self love and understanding that not everyone is going to care for you even after you've changed. To pair him with some random girl we've never seen would be a slap in the face to everything he's gone through all for the sake of progeny. Which brings me to how happy I am that rather than a biological child, his son is adopted. It means so very much that he took this child, with similar abilities and nobody to love, and is bringing him up in an environment that not only teaches him to control his power but shows him that love can exist for those who are cast aside. Now I can't speak about Shinki, and still haven't seen the series and only have surface level knowledge from the various wiki pages, but I know there's got to be some level of respect and love for gaara that none of the other next Gen kids could have for their own parents. Edit; Hm. I' going to investigate the further before I let myself sound to stupid. While image searching for Gaara, i've come across a few things the lend themselves to showing perhaps a more problematic side to their relationship....
Last edited by Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ on Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am

*whispers*
I'm about to try to rewrite my entire 33 page 15-some chapter super cringe SasuOc fic.
Pray for me, yall.

Edit;
Guys i'm having a small meltdown.
How has the gourd not obliterated Gaara's spine? Like he's been carrying it around for easily 13 years by the end of Shippuden. As strong as i'm sure he is, that /can't/ be good for you. And how.....HOW could he have been upside-down in a tree with that thing?!?! Yes, it is attached to him Via belt and sash, but gravity still tends to say no to that. Also let's face it, Gaara's power is in his jutsu, not his body- I highly doubt he was lugging that thing around as a child without a little help from Shukaku.

My only guess is that he floats it by gently forcing the sand up, but idk how costly that would be to his Chakra reserves.

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Favorite character| Naruto or Itachi
      Least favorite character| Hidan or tenten
      Favorite Arc/Episode| Naruto Shippuden episode 475
      Subbed or Dubbed| Both but I prefer Dub
      Your nickname/name we can refer to you by| Ginger
      How far are you into the anime/manga?| Completed the anime
      How crazy for Naruto are you on a scale 1-10?| 8/10

hopefully you guys are still doing this lol
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:05 am

:Ginger: wrote:
      Favorite character| Naruto or Itachi
      Least favorite character| Hidan or tenten
      Favorite Arc/Episode| Naruto Shippuden episode 475
      Subbed or Dubbed| Both but I prefer Dub
      Your nickname/name we can refer to you by| Ginger
      How far are you into the anime/manga?| Completed the anime
      How crazy for Naruto are you on a scale 1-10?| 8/10

hopefully you guys are still doing this lol

Hello!
We're still here, sometimes. xD
We're not the most poppin' thread anymore, but we can have a good conversation from time to time if you're down for a relaxed pace.

Hah, right off the bat you and I agree on a couple things- Itachi, and Dub. 'Tachi is good brother, he can't help what he was made to do at such a young age....poor babe. And Dub, yeeessss. All the Dub. Sasuke and Gaara's voices are a win.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:13 am

@ Noni Gailin Ayrenin~.

Ahhh that’s alright! I don’t mind, I just like to talk to whoever... I can agree on itachi’s Voice for the dub it’s very wicked! Everything about him I love tbh the back story of him and his family is tragic yet an amazing watch. I prefer the dub just because I can watch while drawing as well almost all the voices are exactly how I’d envision them
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bladee » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Favorite character| most uchihas :>
      Least favorite character| hm... probably choji? not sure
      Favorite Arc/Episode| aizen plan arc
      Subbed or Dubbed| dub
      Your nickname/name we can refer to you by| damien or vlad
      How far are you into the anime/manga?| finished! not on boruto tho
      How crazy for Naruto are you on a scale 1-10?| 8
bladee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:36 am

@bladee

Welcome to the club! Nice to see another person finished the series!
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Controversial topic;

The series is entirely about Sasuke, and only told from Naruto's perspective.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me