Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby imperials » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 am

Teliact wrote:i'm super irritated because Stitches finally moved into my town.... in the ONE SPOT I didn't want any villagers in. it's so narrow because of the placement of my river and he moved his house right in the middle of the path I was making. he's a cool villager... I like him... but he's gotta leave. it's really annoying me.

gosh i honestly feel your pain. i make the mistake of not placing tiles down
      around my town in the places where i really didn't want any villagers to move
      so sadly punchy moved right in front of my town hall and now i gotta get rid
      of them sadly ;v;
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:11 pm

What are some of your least favourite villagers that have moved to your town? deli and moe always seem to sneak their way into my town... neither one of them are ugly, but I just don't like them
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 pm

paper crane wrote:
    What are some of your least favourite villagers that have moved to your town? deli and moe always seem to sneak their way into my town... neither one of them are ugly, but I just don't like them

ahhh i personally love moe! if he ever gets into your town, or is right now,
      id gladly take him off your hands aha ^^
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 am

imperials wrote:
paper crane wrote:

ahhh i personally love moe! if he ever gets into your town, or is right now,
      id gladly take him off your hands aha ^^

i'll make sure messsage you if he moves in again ;u;

isn't it so annoying when you have villagers visit your house AND THEY WONT LEAVE? queenie has been here for 14 minutes and counting...
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:23 pm

FAUNA IS MOVING IN :O
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltedWolfsbane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:26 am

Guys I'm Y e l l i n g
I started a new town because I didn't feel as connected to my old one anymore, and I can't be happier with the layout and starting villagers. I got Genji, Ruby, Fauna, Blanche and Broccolo. Broccolos not the best but honestly I can't be dissapointed, his catchphrase is pretty funny tbh. And I got a relatively nice placed bridge, and the town hall and recycle shop are next to each other!!
and the literal cherry on top is that the fruit is cherries. im in l o v e with this town already.
wiltedWolfsbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liv :) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Quasarr wrote:Guys I'm Y e l l i n g
I started a new town because I didn't feel as connected to my old one anymore, and I can't be happier with the layout and starting villagers. I got Genji, Ruby, Fauna, Blanche and Broccolo. Broccolos not the best but honestly I can't be dissapointed, his catchphrase is pretty funny tbh. And I got a relatively nice placed bridge, and the town hall and recycle shop are next to each other!!
and the literal cherry on top is that the fruit is cherries. im in l o v e with this town already.

Congrats! I've always wanted a Cherry Town, but in all my Animal Crossing games (Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf) I've never gotten one. And I made, like, 5 towns in Wild World. My luck is horrible, haha.

On another note, I'm lightly considering selling my town to Tom Nook once I've completed my bug and fish collection, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I'd also hate to give up my museum, main street, and beloved villagers (Kid Cat and Fauna, mostly. My other favourites can be moved in through amiibo). Any thoughts on what I should do would really help make up my mind. Part of me is secretly hoping that a game will come out on the Switch, but I'm not sure if that will happen. I wouldn't want to make a new town if a game will come out on the Switch, though.
vet assistant
bio-med major
pisces sun, aquarius moon, cancer rising
intj-t
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:39 pm

^ I imagine we will eventually get one on the switch. Maybe in a year or two? Maybe... AC likes taking its time making new games lol.

I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure I have Kid Cats amiibo card so I can at least help you re-get him if you decide to restart.

Quasarr: Nice, that's sounds like a lovely starting town!
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 am

Im contemplating on going to gamestop and selling my alpha sapphire game to buy the happy home designer/amiibo scanner pack for $26
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 am

Pokémon games only rise in value so I'd really make sure you're done playing it before you do that. I didn't know they were still selling that pack... I might grab it so I can give the scanner to my niece.i don't have home designer yet. ^3^
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me