The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

If you could live in any of the Skyrim holds, where would you live?

Windhelm (Eastmarch)
5%
Falkreath (Falkreath)
13%
Solitude (Haafingar)
20%
Morthal (Hjaalmarch)
3%
Winterhold (Winterhold)
3%
Whiterun (Whiterun)
22%
Dawnstar (The Pale)
3%
Markarth (The Reach)
8%
Riften (The Rift)
22%

Total votes : 434

Re: The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Postby the-nug-king » Tue May 26, 2020 1:17 pm

I want to join the club!

Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it?
I've been playing on and off for about six years now.

What is your race in the game?
I have characters of all races. My favourite rave is khajiit, but I don't really end up playing them that often.

What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting?
It depends on character, but I generally prefer stealth. I tend to find I need a few different mods to make magic really work for me.

What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted?
Not sure, I remember liking chillrend a lot with an old thief character, but it's been years since I got far enough along in the thieves guild questions to use it. And I like dawnbreaker, but my main character who does that quest usually uses axes so it being a sword just bugs me slightly.

Why do you want to join the club?
Skyrim Fun

Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall?
A ridiculous mess that's the best game for immersion and modding ever
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-nug-king » Tue May 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Kiwani wrote:May I ask you guys a question? Is it bad that all my main characters(to ESO, and The Elder Scrolls III-V) are connected somehow at some point? I have it where my TES IV: Oblivion and TES V: Skyrim character are related to my ESO character, and my Oblivion and Skyrim characters knows my Dunmer character from the third game. All of them except for one are all Nords I kind of noticed. Two of them are a sneak thief/assassin while the other one is some kind of mage.

No that's very cool! I haven't played more than a little bit of any elder scroll games other than Skyrim, but I love the idea of having Skyrim characters know the character from Morrowind or Oblivion. I have a bunch of Skyrim characters each doing different questlines, and one of my favourite things about that is the times that they turn up in each other's plots and end up interacting.
the-nug-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:43 am

I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim?: Yup!
What is your race in the game?: Khajiit
What do you focus most on: Stealth
What is your favorite/most used weapon?: It's an ebony war axe (paired with an elven shield, although I'll probably be swapping that out sometime soon >.>)
Why do you want to join the club?: I don't have many people to talk about Skyrim with, and I'm really enthusiastic about it at the moment! This thread doesn't look super active but I might as well try ;v;
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall?: I personally love the game! It's super immersive with a good sprinkling of absolutely rediculous (and some bad sprinklings of it too sometimes.)
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:15 pm

Am I the only one who makes a certain character type like "Okay this is going to be a strictly stealth char" and then you just... fall back into the same character model you always play as? xD
Like I make new characters and start over all the time and intend to do different playstyles but then somehow always end up... doing the same type when it gets too frustrating lmao

Like frakin shoot me I cannot play as a vamire lord to save mY LiFe
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 am

Mistress.Maleficent wrote:Am I the only one who makes a certain character type like "Okay this is going to be a strictly stealth char" and then you just... fall back into the same character model you always play as? xD
Like I make new characters and start over all the time and intend to do different playstyles but then somehow always end up... doing the same type when it gets too frustrating lmao

Like frakin shoot me I cannot play as a vamire lord to save mY LiFe

Alwaysssss!! Like "this time I'm going to be a mage" and oops guess I'm a thief with a sword and shield again, what're you gonna do?
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me