S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Postby Ancient Frost » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:11 pm

DonarDevon wrote:Image

^^ Just some fanarttttt!

I love it! Great job.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:12 pm

DonarDevon wrote:Image

^^ Just some fanarttttt!

:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:00 am

POSIBLE SPIOLERS FOR ELEMENTARY

So I am quickly coming up on the end of Elementary and up until the end of season 6 it was simple and fun. It was not the nightmare the BBC was. But season 7. Ahhh. I'm going to die. It's so stressful and I really wasn't expecting it so I was caught off guard by it and it's not fun. Why is this fandom so painful? Like what happened to us. When the books were written we forced ACD to bring Sherlock back through sheer demand but now we submit ourselves to these evil writers. Ancient and wise but inevitably descends into madness. (I love show writers but also hate them. I'm not trying to be mean, sorry if it sounds harsh)

On a more positive note, I finally watched Abominable Bride. I had been putting it off because of SPN but I decided to watch it when I found the commentaries in season 3. It was really good and honestly the gayest episode. I'm considering it cannon that Sherlock has a crush on John.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:06 am

How is this fandom dead? Is no one going to mention The Irregulars? The canon unrequited Johnlock? The casting? The story? Nothing? Anyone? Where are my Sherlockian friends?
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:46 pm

I'm here!
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:49 pm

mediocre mackerel wrote:I'm so sorry to jump in headfirst onto this thread without any introduction, but...
Is this a sherlock reference?????:
At first I saw the smile and almost screeched my head off. I only noticed today after so many months because I haven't been paying attention to my pets ahah
Also, this pet was released alongside other ones on April Fools, but what does it and its reference have to do with April fools?

I am like two years late but YES this is a Sherlock reference. I still remember when these pups came out:

And the artist said that yes, indeed, it is a Sherlock reference :) I used to hoard them when they first came out.
And that April Fool's pup with the horn is based on the older pup, so by association it is still a Sherlock reference.
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:21 pm

Memories wrote:
mediocre mackerel wrote:I'm so sorry to jump in headfirst onto this thread without any introduction, but...
At first I saw the smile and almost screeched my head off. I only noticed today after so many months because I haven't been paying attention to my pets ahah
Also, this pet was released alongside other ones on April Fools, but what does it and its reference have to do with April fools?

I am like two years late but YES this is a Sherlock reference. I still remember when these pups came out:

And the artist said that yes, indeed, it is a Sherlock reference :) I used to hoard them when they first came out.
And that April Fool's pup with the horn is based on the older pup, so by association it is still a Sherlock reference.

oh crap that's awesome!!!! (haha i cant believe its been 3 years since i first posted that ^) and i had no idea there was a whole litter of them even before the horned one!!

I know it's been quite literally a year since this thread had any activity but i'd like to show my sherlock dressups!! (including john, of course) I made them back in ~2019 so the JAWN thing is a bit old.. lmao
Pet's name: Sherlock Holmes
Pet's name: JAWN

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:04 pm

Hey, we're Sherlock fans, we're used to long hiatuses XD

Nice Sherlock dress-up!! That dog is PERFECT for Sherlock.
Also oh my word it's a hedgehog in a jumper, I love it.
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:38 am

Memories wrote:

Neat!
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me