S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: S-H-E-R-locked [ a sherlock fanclub! ]

Postby captain' » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Aimless~Warrior wrote:
Oswin wrote:
Aimless~Warrior wrote:YAY! Can I join <3 Sherlock XD

Not my division.

hehehehe :lol: XD Lemme join or I will sssssskin you...

that gif is my new favorite sherlock gif.

hey guys i have a question!

Code: Select all
    [b]Who is your favorite character and why?[/b]

Who is your favorite character and why?

jim moriarty. the way his character is depicted, the actor, the voice, the everything about him.
    the accent, oh the accent, i just love it so.
pat pat crab crab
tumblr
captain'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aimless~worrier » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Who is your favorite character and why? Sherlock... He's Shexy ;) and so good at playing his role. He also has hilarious lines XD
My Best friends on CS are:
SoundAndVision
Benthesheep24 (my friend!)
Send them gifts! :D
aimless~worrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ragani » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 pm

My favorite character?

Can't decide.. mh.. but I think it's John
Ragani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Sherlock..... 1. Cumberbatch. 2. Cumberbatch 3. Beasce he awesome!
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarlequinGirl » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am

They're all brilliant, but I'd have to say my favourite is Sherlock, he's so clever and his attitude towards people is hilarious. Benedict plays him so well, that scene where he's playing Sherlock playing somebody else, enough that he's (vaguely) convincing to Ian Monkford's wife yet you can tell it's 'Sherlock' acting as a viewer is amazing.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pet's name: Sherlock Holmes

Pet's name: John Watson
HarlequinGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:09 am

I'm not sure, I guess it's a bit odd for me to want to say Lestrade? The way he is depicted in the books is so different than how he is depicted in the show, and I think that's actually a really unique factor about taking this kind of classic literature and molding it for a different age. Not to mention Rupert Graves's acting is really endearing, you can tell that despite how many times Sherlock does something ridiculous like go searching through dumpsters for a dead woman's suitcase or bring him into some chase for a mystery hound in the middle of his holiday, Lestrade is going to back him up. Because like John, he truly believes that Sherlock is more genius than mad man.

and of course, D.I Lestrade did create a meme. That has to count for something.
man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry, I've been on a bit of a hiatus, a no-good-r.p.'s induced hiatus. xD
    And upon looking through the last few pages, I just realized that I think I forgot to tell everyone:

You don't have to "join", simply by posting you're a part of this thread. [:

Anyways... xD

Jim Moriarty, no question. Obviously Sherlock is a close second, followed by Lestrade, then John, then Mrs. Hudson... I'll stop there before I get too off topic. x] But Moriarty... I don't know. It's like he's got his own magnetic field and I'm just drawn to him. o.O His acting is fantastic, and the way that he's so coldly sinister and so obviously heartless, evil, and calculating, but then sometimes speaks as though he's five years old. It's both kinda funny and creepy. He's impossibly clever [ like Sherlock, which is another reason why he's a close second, but I'll get into that later. ] and just so... I don't know. He's like an evil Sherlock, I think, which is part of why it's so compelling. Not to mention that Andrew Scott is such a terrific actor, and this role for him is just so perfect. <3 I can't watch any other Sherlock show / movie now without feeling like their version of the characters, especially Sherlock and Moriarty, are completely inferior.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 am

I'm torn between saying John and Sherlock, but I suppose I'll have to say John. I don't know how he manages to just go along with everything that Sherlock throws at him, but he does a wonderful job of keeping up with it all. I love how he's usually quiet, and sort of passive, but then again, he'd clock you without hesitating if it meant protecting a friend. He's just... I dunno. Amazingly well acted, that's for sure. All the characters are. This show is so well put together, it's astounding.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:32 am

Bronwyn wrote:Who is your favorite character and why?
I'm torn between saying John and Sherlock, but I suppose I'll have to say John. I don't know how he manages to just go along with everything that Sherlock throws at him, but he does a wonderful job of keeping up with it all. I love how he's usually quiet, and sort of passive, but then again, he'd clock you without hesitating if it meant protecting a friend. He's just... I dunno. Amazingly well acted, that's for sure. All the characters are. This show is so well put together, it's astounding.

so I saw your user and just out of curiosity, have you read the book Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children? Because I'm reading it right now and your user is one of the characters, so... xD
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 am

XD I get that question a lot, though not for that book. There's apparently some other book about wolves or something with my name in it... Sorry, off topic. No, my actual name is actually Bronwyn. And there were a lot of actuallies in that sentence. X3 But yesh. I've seen that book, since my friend was reading it, and found my name. I'm considering reading it, since it looks good...
But yeah. That's it. Nothing exciting. ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups