The Tea-Cup Wyrm Army of CS

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Tea-Cup Wyrm Army of CS

Postby Arouria » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

Oh Vampy Emeni looks simply adorable, even when she's holding a huge axe xD
// Help // Characters // Perediashas // Da //
Arouria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

Username: Drizzle

Wyrm's Name: Aurum
Species: Tea-cup Wyrm
Type: Tesla Wyrm
Breed: Gold

Picture: Hanging out~
Personality: A study in opposites: quiet but outspoken; reserved but spunky; homebody but adventurous.

Link to registration page: http://twilightdays.org/wyrmwiki/index.php/Aurum
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arazia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 am

Hey guys.
This is Arazia, the scribe of CruinndracFarms.

Just wanted to hop in and say how wonderful it is you guys set up this little group!
If you have new pictures you want posted to your Wyrm profiles, or artwork, or anything, please feel free to drop me a note either here or on Deviantart, and I'll be glad to update your Wyrm data with any nifty stuff you come up with. =)

Also, if you have any questions, or need anything from me, feel free to let me know.
I mostly just help with datacards and the wiki, but I can pass along just about any question to HMS.
Arazia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 am

Hey! Thanks for dropping by =D

I don't suppose it's too much to ask if there would ever be a fanart folder in the gallery area of CF's DA group? Because i'd love to submit stuff there as well ^-^ I think a few of us drew some things as well, and someone else on site here coloured some of our Wyrms too: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1245399 <3
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arazia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 am

Vampiric wrote:Hey! Thanks for dropping by =D

I don't suppose it's too much to ask if there would ever be a fanart folder in the gallery area of CF's DA group? Because i'd love to submit stuff there as well ^-^ I think a few of us drew some things as well, and someone else on site here coloured some of our Wyrms too: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1245399 <3

Yep!
That's actually the intention of having the deviantart group.
If you have art up already, you can go ahead and submit it to the Deviantart group, and I'll authorize it into a 'fan art' area.

Later on, we're going to have contests which might include art stuff as well. Still need to sort out all of that with HMS and get started with some of it. We're hoping to do photography, stories, art, and other sorts of contests, which can give you the chance to earn extra breedings, special tokens, other fun stuff.
Arazia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 am

That sounds awesome. I think quite a few of us here would appreciate that, since maybe half of our group are international and not residing in the US to go to more cons and get more Wyrms xD I would love to get some more when possible.

Thanks for the heads up~
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arazia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 am

Vampiric wrote:That sounds awesome. I think quite a few of us here would appreciate that, since maybe half of our group are international and not residing in the US to go to more cons and get more Wyrms xD I would love to get some more when possible.

Thanks for the heads up~

Luckily, there are ways of getting more Wyrms. Usually there are some leftovers from each con, but from what I was told, Anthrocon just about sold out. Usually clutches of surprise-me eggs get posted up every now and again either on Furaffinity or on Deviantart. But those ones go really fast.

And of course, there's the breeding season. The next one is coming up in September, which is a great opportunity to talk to other handlers and breed your Wyrms as well as get new ones by asking others to breed theirs for you.

I've got like... four coming in from this breeding season. I'm a little obsessed. lol.
Arazia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 am

xD I think some of us will be possibly breeding ours in the next season, I think RI and Leu were, and I was hoping Tyr would breed hers with mine, cos the bat wings and underbite are adorable <3
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arazia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 am

Vampiric wrote:xD I think some of us will be possibly breeding ours in the next season, I think RI and Leu were, and I was hoping Tyr would breed hers with mine, cos the bat wings and underbite are adorable <3

Oh, I already know I'm going to try to hit up Sour, because I've got a nice glow-recessive female, so they should make glowy babies.
The fun thing about the game is that you can always ask other people who have Wyrms of types you want to breed for you. I know I totally want to pick up a Qui-Lin (Common) Zhong Lung at some point next season. The Zhong Lungs are my favorite, but I really adore the Unseelie Fairy Wyrms, too. (Crinklers and Tatterwings)
Arazia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 am

Oh, hey Arazia! Great to see you here. :D

Leurai got us all hooked up with the wyrms so there's no wonder there are no leftovers from Anthrocon. xD

I already got a breeding request for Oula from another user who has missed out on them and has arranged a mate for her.
I was wondering, can you breed your wyrm only once per breeding season or is it possible to breed it more often?
I don't know if I will try for a breeding in September already but I was just interested to know this just in case.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me