FR Chat v. 38

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: FR Chat v. 38

Postby Synergy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Kyar wrote:
Synergy wrote:Hatched these pretty babes today:

I'm keeping the bottom one, but is there anyone interested in the top three? Looking to sell them. PM me if interested!

Anytime you get a gem gene out of a gem x basic breeding - now that's some serious luck! Congrats! They're pretty cute but yeah definitely don't have the lair space at all lol.

Thank you! <3 i'm kinda confused though, are gems like a special gene? haha i'm a newbie so i'm kinda confused about these things cx
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saddened » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Selling a pps ornament list pet.
For gems.
Also selling rares very rares uncommon and items,
As long as there are extras of the items.
I joined flight rising on 11/13/16
Saddened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Synergy wrote:
Thank you! <3 i'm kinda confused though, are gems like a special gene? haha i'm a newbie so i'm kinda confused about these things cx

They're just very expensive - for instance facet costs 1200 gems to purchase for a dragon - and they have the highest gene rarity. That means that if you breed a dragon with a gem gene like facet with a dragon who has a different secondary the chances of it passing on facet are not as likely as the other gene. And in this case basic is the most common - so most likely when you breed basic with anything else - you're going to get a basic dragon back. So basically you just bred the rarest type of gene with the most common and actually got a baby that was passed the rare gene. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synergy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Kyar wrote:
Synergy wrote:

They're just very expensive - for instance facet costs 1200 gems to purchase for a dragon - and they have the highest gene rarity. That means that if you breed a dragon with a gem gene like facet with a dragon who has a different secondary the chances of it passing on facet are not as likely as the other gene. And in this case basic is the most common - so most likely when you breed basic with anything else - you're going to get a basic dragon back. So basically you just bred the rarest type of gene with the most common and actually got a baby that was passed the rare gene. :)

Oh thank you <3 I might actually keep that baby then haha c:
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nejira » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey everyone!
I made an adoptable Thread for Blinking Coatls~
If you want to check it out: X

I will open slots on Monday, and right now I'm looking for pricing suggestions~
Nejira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Sighhh been feeling very disconnected from my dragons lately. I've downsized my lair from 3 pages to 1 page in just a few days, and even just with the few dragons I've decided to keep, I'm second-guessing myself. I still think they're gorgeous, I'm just bored of them I guess? Not really feeling them? Any suggestions? I think maybe a nice accent or a good dressup could help, but some of them are male Mirrors or Guardians which - I don't know if you're aware of this or not - it is nearly impossible to find any accents for them, let alone something lovely that fits my particular dragon.

I don't know, I expect to get rid of even more over the next few days - which hopefully I do not come to regret.

One girl that I'm really struggling with is the only survivor of my random x custom progen's babies. My custom was looong ago exalted, and this XYY chocolate mint babe is the last thing left of when their relationship was good back at the start of the clan - before my custom progen got blood thirsty and went mad - and thus she's very important to my clan lore. But I just... HATE jade so much? I've scried her a thousand ways and no matter how pretty the genes are, I can't get over the fact that jade and I just do not mesh. Granted, I could scatter her, but knowing my luck it would turn into a long-term wild goose hunt chasing a pretty color combo until I'm all out of currency. I would really prefer to rehome her - the last living child of my progens seems like a good peace offering to open up a cool clan relationship lore with another clan - but I don't expect anyone would want her on account of the fact that she is double basic, and she would likely be exalted, which would be really unfortunate for me.

Basically don't know what to do with her on account of her ugly jade primary but sentimental significance to my lore, and also looking for some advice on how to rekindle my love for some of my older dragons.

(Sorry this turned into rambling, haha, I'm not accustomed to typing this much on mobile OTL)
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Wesley wrote:Sighhh been feeling very disconnected from my dragons lately. I've downsized my lair from 3 pages to 1 page in just a few days, and even just with the few dragons I've decided to keep, I'm second-guessing myself. I still think they're gorgeous, I'm just bored of them I guess? Not really feeling them? Any suggestions? I think maybe a nice accent or a good dressup could help, but some of them are male Mirrors or Guardians which - I don't know if you're aware of this or not - it is nearly impossible to find any accents for them, let alone something lovely that fits my particular dragon.

I don't know, I expect to get rid of even more over the next few days - which hopefully I do not come to regret.

One girl that I'm really struggling with is the only survivor of my random x custom progen's babies. My custom was looong ago exalted, and this XYY chocolate mint babe is the last thing left of when their relationship was good back at the start of the clan - before my custom progen got blood thirsty and went mad - and thus she's very important to my clan lore. But I just... HATE jade so much? I've scried her a thousand ways and no matter how pretty the genes are, I can't get over the fact that jade and I just do not mesh. Granted, I could scatter her, but knowing my luck it would turn into a long-term wild goose hunt chasing a pretty color combo until I'm all out of currency. I would really prefer to rehome her - the last living child of my progens seems like a good peace offering to open up a cool clan relationship lore with another clan - but I don't expect anyone would want her on account of the fact that she is double basic, and she would likely be exalted, which would be really unfortunate for me.

Basically don't know what to do with her on account of her ugly jade primary but sentimental significance to my lore, and also looking for some advice on how to rekindle my love for some of my older dragons.

If in the end you do decide to rehome her i wouldnt mind taking her <3 My clan needs a tie in with another clan for lore politics wise thanks to my leader Novi and she looks like the perfect girlfriend for the Clans scribe hah! I love Jade personally, and the basic part doesnt bother me :)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 pm

*impulsively spends all treasure on dragons instead of lair expansions*

this is why I'm broke

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xycaetc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 pm

gone c:
Last edited by xycaetc on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xycaetc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fishstix. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:07 pm

is there a new thread
fishstix.