Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

✏ kal fc

Postby fruitvale » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:44 am

hey ! ! lil quick post here , im just looking for some relationships for my 1300 form ! ! if youre interested , id love 2 headcannon and share the idea - ive never gone all out on a 00 comp before & im going all out on this one while finishing all of my due work !
mainly searching for old enemies / new enemies , criminals , artistic friends & such ( if there are any ice sculpting kals out there that'd be so lovely ! ! ) , and a romantic relationship ! im gonna try and develop him for this competition as much as possible since im most likely not going 2 go for many more kalons in the future !
also looking for some help on my idea for the form , if anyone is alright with critiquing ? ? thankyou so much if you do ! ! ♥️
gjfhf if I haven't responded to yr pm yet either please resend it ahha , ,
ill do more replies next time to make up for these v v short ones rip ! ! 👌👌

silentsiren : GKFJHDHF I'LL POP IN THAT STREAM FR A MOMENT AAAA it's so nice of you to do all that stuff for free too ! ! 👌
ilya : congratulations on the new kals theyRE SO BEAUTIFUL ! ! esp clementine , i saw her on the customs thread n she's so . . . . Pretty . . . . also congrats on that art ! ! ill def check out their shop ? ?
mimu : KAMALA IS GORGEOUS ! best of luck finding a good offer ! ! im sure yr sebastian myo is gna b beautiful , im sure of it ! !
theodosia : aH I really hope you find what you need ! ! id totally offer if I had what you wanted , but im sure you'll get a good offer !
runaway : lazlo is so pretty & i immediately recognized his design in his children ! ! akemi makes beautiful batches , , may pm you soon !
tak : yr new boy is so pretty , i luv all of your designs so much >:33c alSo thankyou for that announcement , best of luck to all that enter for the cupkit ! !
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 am

Come steal Kalons with us!

Still open for semi-simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency. Mostly concerned about difficult markings, edits should be fine

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

Boy I feel bad, her edits were done months ago and I only just around to finishing her page last week. I'm a bad kalon mom ^^"
Wysteria is open for friends, enemies, co workers and a casual bf/gf, nothing too serious. She's a teacher and studies science; mainly chemistry and space but she enjoys a lot of aspects of science. A little too serious at first, she can be intimidating and cold but she's nothing but kind to her friends; often putting their needs first and allows herself to be pushed out of the comfort zone to help them. Not very emotional herself, she's kinda bad at being a shoulder to cry on but she's a good listener.

Orca is all grown up so I thought I'd show her off a little. She's a witchy girl like her mother but dreams of one day fixing up bikes and cars. Very sweet and calm most of the time, I'd like to find her some friends to hang out with! Both normal and witch friends; maybe even a mechanic or bad boy to show her the ropes in the real world? She's been raised a little sheltered even though her mother has explained the world is a terrible, dark place. Never really got to experience it before...

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@sandydragon: Loving the pretty kalon you've got! I only see a shine at the end of their tail... Might be blind ^^"
@coolwhipp: Best of luck finding kalons to fit your story! Only ice related kal I have is one that ice skates in theater or shows so I'm fresh out of luck
@ilya: Clementine is super pretty! Congrats on the new kals and the lucky batch; custom ears are my favorite
@Mimu: Such a soft child, they look so friendly! Best of luck finding an artist, might check artist ally to see if anyone's open
@Runaway: All those kals are awesome! Cozmos and Lazlos are beautiful kits, I'm sure you'll get a great trade for Sorren as she has a very clean, well colored design
@Takura. Looks like a little dragon! Loving the fur edits, he's a fluffy trouble maker
@pangurbanka: Eeeek! That shark kid is awesome! The colors are great against that black fur, have fun developing him cx
@LivingLethal: I love Dio but don't have much to offer, so best of luck getting trades. I love character development if you ever want to RP with Lucien, maybe try and build him into a character you love c:
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 am

@ sandydragon, oooh what a gorgeous kal! i'm also not staff nor am i 100% sure but my best guess would be longer fur o: good luck figuring it out, though!!! <3
      @ LivingLethal, lovely babs! i adore lucien <3 good luck with trades! :>
      @ Takk, holy moly look at those babes! good luck finding them mates and relationships ( though i'm sure you wont need luck! haha ) !

as far as my post, it's mostly just a repost like my last two since i'm still horridly anti-social and haven't had the time or energy lately to try out for anymore babs. *shakes fist at depression*

but! my lovely son is still in need of a growth ;; i have next to nothing to pay, but if any of my pets catch your fancy i'd be more than willing to part with any/all of them to get cy his growth cx

he's also open for relationships, including a mate ( though this would remain a crush until he got his growth! ). all of his information and his image are on his page linked above!

and that's it! i hope you all have a lovely day! <3
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trivium » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:55 am

@livinglethal ooe, i'll definitely check out your kals for trade ! either way, i hope that you get some babes you're more connected to ♥♥
    @takk bRO wisteria is super gorgeous and my heart's aesthetic,, i hope you find what you're looking for in the romance and friend department ! ♥♥
    @.lyrebird *batista bombs ur depression* not in my good chRISTIAN neighBORhooD,, i would offer to do your growth if i wasn't so backed up atm, ahaha ;v; ♥♥ best of luck finding a growth artist, though !!

hey ya'll, just dropping by as i try and get my kalons together. for those waiting on growths/transfers/myos from me - my computer screen is broken, and i'm trying to get it fixed asap,, i have essays to write soon, so emphasis on the asap lmao

anyways, i'm going through my kals and i want to try and find homes to ones i don't have connection for <:
    so i'm putting a few up for quick readopt/raffle for users who own 5 or less kalons via pm and a few up for trade offers to something i connect more with

readopt/raffle: pm me with 'kal' somewhere in the message topic
    [ mingli ] -- [ judas ]
    just fill out this form and i'll pick a winner within 30 hours ♥
    Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]username;;[/b]
    [b]kal you want;;[/b]
    [b]name;;[/b]
    [b]gender;;[/b]
    [b]really short concept you have for them;;[/b][/size][/list]

and these fellas are up for trade ! don't hesitate to pm me with any offers <:
    i would really really like a one/unlimited rare myo, and i'm willing to trade more than one kal for it,, eep

yoska (possibly on hold? but open for offers!), bastiaan (tentative), amara, melanie, winona, iyabo (tentative), amaretto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello all! I hope everyone's been having a good day <3
I'm looking to breed any of my kalons ooc! You can find them here. I'm not on a cool down, but I recently received Symphony and he will be able to breed on the 10th c: Please PM me if you think you have any kals that you think would go good with any of them and we can work things out from there! I'm super flexible, and especially interested in breeding Kiki.

@.Lyrebird good luck on that growth! They're a super pretty kal. I'd offer to do a growth for you myself, but I'm not too confident in my skills and don't have any examples to provide 'v'; If any of my kals interest you for a relationship feel free to PM me, too!
    @Takk Howl's sounds like such a sweetheart! Good luck with relationships c: (also Ajax's design is a dream hnnn)
    @LivingLethal good luck with getting some trades! Those are some good looking kals there, I'm sure you'll get something you like!
    @trivium ahh Judas is so pretty! I'll definitely be joining the raffle! :0
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm

@whim just pm'd you about breedings! Absolutely beautiful kals.. I adore Symphony & Kiki!
@trivium definitely entering! both kals are beautiful, good luck to all contestants!
@ .Lyrebird Cyrus is a cutie, I hope you find someone to grow him!
Last edited by hashtag on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:34 pm

@Hashtag :: Best of luck trading! 8D
@Whim :: Good luck breeding! I might have to check that out later ;D
@trivium :: oh my lanta your Kals are beautiful. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of trades <3
@.Lyrebird :: I feel that, dude. Depression is rough. I really hope you start to feel better soon, and find someone to do your growth. ;w;
@Takk :: Dang your kalons. They’re all so stunning >.< I’m sure you’ll find tons of relationship offers <3
@LivingLethal :: Best of luck finding trades c:
@Sandydragon :: looks like a common fur edit to me? Some of My Kals have bumps like that.
@Coolwhipp :: 1300 competition looks hot! Best of luck to you!! I hope you find plenty of hcs and critiques ^^
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Aah hello everyone ‘v’
I was recently gifted some kiddos and I’m over the moon <333
I’m counting them towards my birthday in a few weeks ahhh <3

Sydney Sawyer // TransFem // Demisexual

Sydney moved into town right out of college chasing her dream of owning a large farm, but soon found a dead end after spending all of her cash on a large plot of land and little farming equipment. She was ill suited to the life, and had little going for her. Her medical bills were piling up, and the loan sharks were ready for her to pay back what she had borrowed for college and the loan for the farm. It was a lonely, fearful time in Sydney’s life so she turned to the bar scene. Finding solace at the bottom of a glass- that is, until she made friends with the bar tender. Avery was quick and easy to befriend, and soon Sydney found herself hanging with Avery and their fiancé, Rufus outside of the bars and even helping make decisions for their wedding. That’s when she found her passion!
She quickly took over their wedding planning. And even offered her rustic farm as their venue! Things quickly spiraled after that. Sydney spruced yo what she had, and could afford to bring in professional arborists to clean up the scrubby trees and she, herself planted many rows of flowers. The process of getting it all planned was long, but come wedding day, everyone was stunned. Avery and Rufus married, had tears and had the reception at Avi’s bar. Rufus made the cake himself, which sparked an idea in Sydney’s mind. With her vision, the three of them work together- Sydney with the planning and venue, Avery with the bar for a reception and Rufus with the bakery for the cake.
All was well with their plan and Sydney created a job out of it. Working closely with her two friends seemed like a dream. Her garden flourished with all her love and attention, her job excelled with her careful planning, but her lovelife was spiraling out of control as her affections for her friends grew. She was at a loss- how could she betray their trust so completely? Her secret remained unknown for a long time, but it was pretty easy for Avery to guess after being so close to her, and they began inviting her into their home. She was welcomed by all- Rufus and their children (who were all nearly grown). She was shocked to learn they had been looking for a third, and so was welcomed into the relationship wholeheartedly. Life has been moving up ever sense and she hardly cares to remember a time when it wasn’t.

I’ve been looking for a third for Avery and Rufus so long, I’m so pleased to have her join them, and it worked out so perfectly <333
I’m planning to add a fur edit to her, so she might look a bit different when you next see her ;D
I didn’t realize how much space this was going to take up, so I’ll introduce my second kiddo next time around <3

Lastly, she came with some awesome art, but I’ll only show off this piece sense this post is pretty long already;
Art by Sketchiimutt
Growth by Sixbane
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm

@whim Good luck finding a breeding you like!
@hashtag Good luck finding relationships and best of luck getting a myo
@Sanara I adore that art, the style is super cute <3

https://join.me/kissles15
Working on a breeding, will hold an in stream raffle for a nursery batch slot for those who stick around ; )

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 pm

@Sanara I remember growing that one, congrats on them! the art of them is super cute too
@Gashtag Good luck with trading! Your kals are super cute and I hope you get offers you like on them; im pretty happy with my band right now or i'd consider qvq/
@whim Good luck finding a breeding! I'd offer if I wasn't on cooldown for a while; Kiki is super cute, I look forward to seeing whenever their batch pops up cause im sure the kids will be precious too //lil colorful parrot babs
@trivium Ah its super sweet of you to rehome those two! good luck with finding them a loving home~ I look forward to seeing them around whenever they find a new owner
@.Lyrebird Best wishes with finding a growth! I remember that boy haha, i'm sure he'll look cute as an adult too
@Takk Good luck with relationships! I'd offer but i'm kinda not in a good place to type a whole lot (and im not sure if anyone would suit), They're all lovely though and I look forward to seeing whatever pairs you do come up with
@ LivingLethal Best of luck with trades! I love lucien's colors/patterns; I hope you're able to find trades for kals you can use!
@sandydragon The fur on the back would be a backmane! according to the original artist entry thats what its listed as/ would count as its official edit list if its approved that way
@ _silentsiren_ My computer doesn't like streams but I hope its lots of fun anyway!

Sorry that i must be a little brief/short; i've injured my hand (either pulled a muscle or tendinitis maybe?) I used to have recurring pain in my hands when I was in highschool but it went away for a while; its seemed to have returned and its painful to type
I've got a brace for it but i'm trying to be easy on it; it came up super out of nowhere and just seems to keep getting worse

Im off cooldown and looking to potentially trade Kamaria here;
I love her, but her story has come to a bit of a stalemate; she as ive had her about 7 months now and I'd like to give her a chance at a new home.
She has additional art; and 3/3 breeding slots. I will look at basically anything edit-wise or myo slot wise; I just want to give her a place she'll be loved since I struggle to enjoy drawing her.
I will try to reply to every pm just give me a little time (typing is hard)

I'm also looking for a SIMPLE mate for Cadigan here;
i'm sad but I want to doodle some easy-on-my hand stuff cause its less painful than anything else; i love drawing couple art and it cheers me up but all the couples i have are just... too hard for me to color right now
I'd really love a cute ship i can draw easily to pass the time and just shower with love... I really won't be that picky; edits and gender don't matter; I don't require headcanons but dont mind it if you'd like to.
He's a court judge (looks innocent, actually very good at reading people) so the only requirement is that their story/personality won't interfere with that tremendously. (eg, he'd have to leave his home for that or criminal types, he wouldn't agree with it)
I will try to reply to every pm just give me a little time (typing is hard)

I have Khage to reintroduce; As I've completed her (overdue) growth; Now i just have to do her brothers hmmm; shes supposed to be the little sister

I drew this one of Ithuriel and Liao Lei the other day; Im toying with the idea of them being mates/partners but im still not entirely sure yet
by me
along with this one
by me

I have two introductees; from an in character breeding; They're the twins of my Lupita & her partner Spectre
These are Iolanthe; and Bermuda

I also drew teenies of those two (And of Cadence
ImageImageImage

Along with doodling a button of Bermuda also
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Art and Relationships
Seeking relationships, not romance and also wanting art of Arthimus
Please message me if you can <3
i can pay in cs pets or a rt trade or if you want a design
for your work <3

Art
i'll be taking requests either for coding or signatures
of characters or art, not fcfs <3 ill pick 3 or 4 kals
if i can draw them!
(Examples in my gallery)

Replies
@Sixbane: Good luck on trading and a mate!
@Kyo: i might join the stream <3
@Sanara: such beautiful babies! congrats!
@hashtag: good luck with with trades!
@whim: good luck with breedings!
Last edited by PastelCupid on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me