Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby groenii » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:30 am

Aria Sorel wrote:
Wow, it’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted anything here. Hello, hi, nice to meet or remeet all of you. I used to be a super active member but I kind of lost interest in adoptable species as a whole. I know I own these two plumerians still but I’m unsure if I have a 3rd or not because I don’t remember if I gave one away at the same time when I gave the other four up.

Monty
Chase

My question is, I am unsure if I rehomed this one or not ~3+ years ago

This one is still in my character sta.sh, but I very well may have given him away... hmu if I gave him to you awhile back. I’m considering rehoming these designs if I haven’t given them to someone already.
Heck, I may have given Chase away too, I really don’t remember, 2016 is basically a fever dream at this point haha

I looked around and I could only find this post, where you rehomed 4 plumerians:

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2794206&p=93675860&hilit=Plumerian#p93675860

You can search your un in the archive, check what name they're listed as, and then check whether that name was in your og post. Afaik you only had 6 plumies. Hope this helps ^^
Happy holidays!
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:55 am

I know this community isn't that alive anymore, but I've come to say some things and host some readopts.

So I'm going to readopt out all of my plumerians. This is something I've been thinking about for a matter of years now and there are several reasons I haven't. The main one being that I am still extremely connected to these characters, but I don't like having characters that I can't really use. I'd like to use them with friends, but none of my friends are really on CS nor do they have plumerians of their own and I don't really talk to the person who most of their plot was involved with anymore. In short, while I'll be reusing basic backstory and personality, I don't want to keep characters that are going to rot with no chance of me ever touching them again.

Not only that, but they also hold bad memories and are a reminder of all the things I could have done right during those times. I know it's years late at this point, but to anyone who knew of me or interacted with me when this community was still active and I upset, I'd like to apologize for everything and how I handled it. There was a lot I did wrong and I lot I could have fixed by just being level headed and explaining myself rather than lashing out, but I was in a bad place. That doesn't excuse how I acted, and for it I apologize, and I apologize that it took me this many years to finally say something about how I acted.

Before this gets too off topic, here's the link to the readopts! I hope you'll come check them out, pretty much all of them aside from one have loads of art. I'm hoping to do a "you can enter all but only win one" type of contest but that depends on how many enter really. Either way come check out these feather pals!

Find the readopts here!
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 am

@Sylvender: Man I remember seeing those plummies around a lot. I saw you got to readopt most of them, gl with the last one! I hope they all get/got good homes <3
@Rhaegal.: I know u posted in like 2019 lmao but I just gotta say I do still really like Monty and his design. 10/10 boi

Now comes my big question, I might be having a bit too high hopes but it's worth a shot. Are there any active peeps here that would be willing to grow my last gal aria? She already has a bit of the design started on, but it never got quite finished. Which sucks, because I really like her character and everything I developed for her, but it's a bit weird having her on the child lines when she's technically an adult lmao. Pm me if you're able <3 I have pets and cs dollars if that is of interest.

Id also love for her items to be added as well!

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun May 09, 2021 11:00 am

@toxic wolf - I hope you were able to find help with the growth! Or if not, hopefully you will soon!

I'm back again hello-

I really miss drawing plumerians so! I set up a lil request board in the oekaki! pls come check it out if you like!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=4567429
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Sun May 09, 2021 5:45 pm

@toxicwolf - what a cutie! Hopefully you can get her grown!

@sylvender- your doodles are precious! If I had a plume I would definitely put them down for one!

Hello everyone! I have stalked this species for a long time but never was able to get a plumie of my own. So im here looking for any open readopts where I could possibly snag one of the cuties! I know its a long shot, but if anyone has an open readopt please let me know!!
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:37 am

hiyo!! not sure if anyone would be interested, but i have two plumies i'm looking to rehome as i am quitting cs!
    they both have some extra art as well <3
    fcfs, just toss me a pm with which one you want and they're yours!

@Astraela -- not sure if you'd still be interested but.... ohoh here u go
    @slyvender -- she is so cute!! i hope you got her grown <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 am

@bnuuy - omg they're adorable, I hope they found good homes!
@astraela - hope you found one to readopt <3

hi guys! im looking for any plumerian readopts, this species is so cute and id love one to just develop on my free time <33 pm me if you know of any ❤
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:41 pm

@bnuuy - Those two are too cute. I hope you were able to find them good homes!
@dimi. - If you do end up getting one and ever want some friendships for them, feel free to message me!

Hello everyone! I know this thread is probably pretty bare, but I was wondering if anybody had any plumerians they are wishing to rehome. I have two plumerians I still own from when this species was active and would love another one to give some love to.
I am also looking for friends for my plumies if anyone is interested! I can draw art of them together (:
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jochedo » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:23 pm

heya guys! idk if you remember me but i used to be jochedo23 on here.
me and a few others of the community are trying to revive the species together on discord. If anyone’s interested I’m going to leave a link here and if it expires you can dm me for a new one
https://discord.gg/u4sK4Afn

planning on hosting some sort of plumie event that’s based on writing + art to bring the community back together.
come and join!
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:17 am

@jochedo the link expired but im interested. idk if its for nonowners though
@dimi. I hope you find one <3

Hi I'm hoping for the chance that a readopt will pop up in the future as well. LOL my only chickensmoothie regret is not being active when plumies were.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me