Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby Faybell » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Geowlett: you can visit RVs in other towns; it's just more expensive to buy the furniture.

bahz wrote:
RWBY Rose wrote:It's a special lamp... I don't remember exactly what it's called. Run around your town at night and you'll hear a voice telling you to find it. After you find it you bring it to your house and press A.

Haha, that sounds rather creepy. I'll try it soon. By any chance, do you know the exact time of night that it will tell you to find the lamp?

No it's kind of random. You just walk all over and the text should eventually pop up. It's not really creepy; it's just text not actual talking. The ghosts name is whisper, I just remembered.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Geowlett wrote:I have the lamp, but sadly no amiibo stuff. I have the old 3DS and no scanner :(

You can get a card/reader for amiibos. They're about 20$
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liv :) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:58 am

I was walking around town this morning and the ghost (Wisp) started talking. I used the "wish" that he gives you to make Chief move in, which I am ecstatic about. Chief is one of my dream villagers.

Does anyone have any experience with getting villagers to move in through amiibo, and know when they move in? I assume it'll be in 2 days since Wisp confirmed he'll be moving in soon. I looked around town to see if his house's land plot (I forget what they're actually called) was there, and it wasn't. I guess that the land plot will show up tomorrow, and then Chief will move in the next day?

Once Chief moves in, my villager count will be at 9. I know that before Welcome Amiibo, the 10th villager could only be obtained through the campsite, streetpass, or someone else's town. Did that change in Welcome Amiibo, to allow a 10th villager to be moved in through Wisp? If so, I'd like to move Portia in.

5B00-007E-B01F is my dream adress in case anyone wants to check out my town. It's nothing special, though. It's just pretty overgrown with flowers.
vet assistant
bio-med major
pisces sun, aquarius moon, cancer rising
intj-t
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:02 am

Having someone move in with Wisp is like a 2-4 day wait in my experience.

It's how I got Whitney, Chief, Bones, Stitches, and Skye in my town.

You can move in as many people through wisp as you like, he also has the power to make people move out to make room for those new characters you want to move in.

Speaking of Skye, I need to go greet her.
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:46 am

Aww, sky is a cutie! She was my favorite wolf until welcome amiibo. Vivian is just so adorably sassy. <3

I like to use the kick out feature to put villagers I want to adopt out to make extra bells sometimes.

I used the feature so far to get Vivian, Norma, Marshal, Mitsy, and Drago. I have a 2nd game to move even more villagers in but I'm having a hard time deciding who I want... there is just so many cute villagers, it's hard deciding. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:46 am

I completed my museum today! Scorpion was the last item I had to donate. :D

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:
Geowlett wrote:Smol word of advice, BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU PLANT BAMBOO! I learned the hard way after my town became a forest.

Almost everybody knows that after their first time buying bamboo. It makes sense when you think about it, bamboo takes a long time to grow to it's peak, but once it does, they release dozens of hundreds of seeds into the nearby area. If you plant a single bamboo shoot in your back yard(in real life) it won't be long before your yard becomes an all you can eat buffet for pandas.

Depends on the kind of bamboo actually. :) There are some varieties that don't spread all over the place. I have some in my own backyard. You really need to consult a bamboo expert for the right varieties though...

As for ACNL I just tamed my bamboo with a bunch of flowers lol.
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:40 am

Hello, I've just joined and I'm super happy to be here! Currently on the hunt for a Shampoodle's, since mine isn't open yet. If you're willing to let me in to style my hair (and maybe buy some cute clothes) please let me know!
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 am

You can visit my town if you want. I have shampoodle/kicks and im pretty active on CS. I'm rather shy though so don't expect much of a conversation when you arrive. >_<

I don't buyout the clothe store everyday but I can see if I can order specific clothes for you if you like? I know I have most if not all the animal hoods or I can order Isabelle's winter outfit/link clothes from the amiibo I have.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 am

RWBY Rose wrote:You can visit my town if you want. I have shampoodle/kicks and im pretty active on CS. I'm rather shy though so don't expect much of a conversation when you arrive. >_<

I don't buyout the clothe store everyday but I can see if I can order specific clothes for you if you like? I know I have most if not all the animal hoods or I can order Isabelle's winter outfit/link clothes from the amiibo I have.

Someone has offered, but thank you for your kindness! If anyone would like some pears, durians, mangoes, peaches, or perfecr peaches, I've got some to give away!
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amelia » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:32 am

i honestly haven't played ACNL in about a month because I had some issues w/ hacking my 2nd town which ended up in me losing it.

my main town is gr8 though. i'm 2 gracie's fashion checks away from TNT Emporium
ACTIVELY SEEKING!!!

ImageImageImage

I WILL overpay!
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me