Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby roelian » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 pm

i n t r o d u c t i o n s

Hello all. Sixbane finished my latest batch and I just wanted to introduce Genji's newest babies <3 His other kits were born just last week, so it's fun to develop all the siblings together <33

I took the top right babe, who I've named Gypsum. He's a stoic little fella, and spends a lot of time studying with his older brother Shinkai. Meanwhile his other siblings are a mess. Genji and Roxas most certainly have their hands full with these little cyborg demons haha <33

g r o w t h s

I'll be looking for a growth for Gypsum soon... whenever I have money to pay for it, or the confidence to message anyone about it. orz

t r a d e s

I have a planned trade that should be completed next week-ish. cx Excited for that <3

r e p l i e s {pg 874}

high noon - I hope your stream went well! I also had no idea about the Love Letters thread! That's so cute qwq I might send in something later? At the very least, I am definitely going to stalk this thread from now on because it's just so sweet and wholesome cx

found. - Ah! Your myo looks positively beautiful <3 I am particularly fond of the constellation on her back! How cute! For names, I'd suggest Allison :0 Or, if you want something more unique, how about Alryia? It doesn't have any special meaning, orz, but I thought it rolled nicely. As for your group RP, that sounds interesting! I might check it out, but I am super busy with school unu

doge fruit - Hey good luck with your myos! I can't wait to see the ideas that you have and how they translate into a kalon c: And ah, your snakey girl is so cute! Hopefully you get a bunch of good breeding offers! <3 Make sure to post here when she has her kits!

lonk - those new kals are absolutely stunning! Congrats! I love the art you did of Beatrice, as well as her character! Poor gal doesn't realize she can be a lil mean :c As for the other boy, oof he's so cute <3 Can I swoop in and personally save this poor boy from this sandy-criminal planet ahh? You better show us his friend whenever they get made! I'd love to hear more about his story! As for artist entries, they look so good! I don't design, so I can't offer much advice, though.

juice box. - Those kits slayed me? I'm really excited about seeing them grown! As for the big-boy, ahh he's precious and I love him? He's gonna get kals just fawning over him cx I can't wait to see his future relationships, and those kits again when they're born!

mika. - Is that... .is that??? No. 6? brb I'm sobbing??? They both look so beautifully perfect oh my heavens. qwq You better keep the fanclub updated on their relationship and development! No. 6 is one of my favorite mangas, ngl. also AHGDFGFH that gif in your signature slayed me ok bye

Ciel Phantomhive. - Floofy?? Baby??? I love her ; o ; Is she based off a gypsy vanner by any chance? :0

rodent spawn - August is such a cutie! I love the contrast between his hair and fur. Welcome to the kalon community <3 I can't wait to see the two myos come to life!

sorry I have to cut this off, I wanted to do more but I have to go ;w;

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trivium » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

@sandydragon ooh ! i love the myo, sash made it excellently oml. i hope you get your approval and the old-lined kal you're looking for ♥
    @the pirate i hope you get your tattoo items you're looking for ! i could use a few myself pfft
    @katzuvo oooh, sixbane did such a lovely job on your kits ! gypsum is stunning, and i hope you have luck finding a growth when you need one ♥

hello again ! <':

i've added items to loralei, so i'm excited to show her off ; o ;

i would really love to find her a girlfriend and some lab buddies ! i'd want to rp or hc them over discord if so ♥

this is loralei ! she is a sad and lonely scientist who doesn’t quite know how to make friends or keep relationships, but craves them badly anyway. she tends to isolate out of self pity and/or anxiety, which doesn’t help her situations. her colleagues will describe her as a bit of a recluse, but by choice and bitterly so. loralei is very devoted to her work, but even then can get discouraged and have to take a break. she loves strong, extroverted, and charismatic kalons who seem just like the dashing protagonists in her novels she reads. they inspire her to try and take control of her own ‘story’, and she’s been getting better due to this. she's really sweet and likes to make things for people she likes - whether it be cards, baked goods, or little science trinkets she makes in her spare time at the lab.

she needs someone to gradually pull her out of her isolated bubble and help her with anxiety - as even something small or seemingly insignificant can put her out of it for a little bit - someone supportive and loving who doesn't mind a clingy and lovey s/o.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello kal pals~! Relatively short replies today. I just wanted to say hi.

What up, I'm Nikki, I'm 19, and I never learned how to read ;;
    My pretty girl got a reline so her edits look more like the traditional kalon style. I literally said, "Nicolette, I love you, but you're killing me here." aloud while doing this and uhhhh in like two years when Roslin is ready to be a big girl, I'll probably have a Real Artist do it because I do not want to botch her like I kinda did Nicolette's first growth lines lol.
replies ;;
page 874 wrote:@high noon - !!!! I totally love the love letters concept! I think I might have seen the thread once in passing, but not saved it. Now two of my kids have mates owned my other users, and since I consider writing my strong suit, I would love to write letters to show love <333
@found. - I'm??? In love with her??? I absolutely adore the orca coloration and that shine (every flower shine ever makes me smile, esp. pink ones [shocking, I know]) and her eyebrow nicks <3 If you haven't decided on a name yet, some pretty A names I like are Amelia, Amanda, and Ally.
@doge fruit - I can't wait to see the finished MYO! My lil cousin spent the night a few nights ago and it was a blast, so I'm sure you cousin-inspired kalon will be really cool! I also really like your snake-y girl. The markings on the front legs are really neat.
@lonk - Beatrice is very pretty! I love her personality, too. Imperfect but very likable characters are my fav. And that lil digital headshot is so stinkin adorable! I'd also like to hear more about Emilio when your other kal (the faction leader) arrives.
@juice box. - Ooh, those kits are gonna be so pretty when they're grown! And Lucien's growth looks really good! I like his little tear marks.
@mika. - I've been so excited since I saw the Shion kal-- No. 6 is one of my absolute favs!!! The subtle spots on both kalons are such nice touches. _silentsiren_ did a fantastic job.
@Ciel Phantomhive. - I gasped softly; Dakota's an absolute dream! That amount of fluff is to die for omg. Horse colorations are a bit beyond my skill level (my horse characters' unfinished abandoned ref sheets throw rocks from the distance) but I'd love to doodle that fluff sometime. I'll pm it to you if I ever do it :'>
@rodentspawn - welcome to the kalowner fam! August is such a cool name, omg. His hair toooootally gives off actor vibes, and I personally am a fan of the gradient in the markings! That's one of my fav things in characters tbh.

page 875 wrote:@christine, - Wow, Cordelia's colors are gorgeous indeed! My girls Nicolette and Astrid like to collect pretty things, and I can totally picture them sharing their shells with Cordelia and buying some from her :> I'd love to pen-pal write with Aggie once in a while, too! Just know that I forget to reply/take time between replies sometimes, rip :'> My previous comment about pink flower shines also applies to beautiful Persephone.
@rockosaur - I won't enter, but you're totally sweet for opening up a raffle! I have been buying art of my kids recently so I figure someone else could benefit more.
@bogator - I live for Ghod kalon nails tbh. They're so long and seem impractical and I love them on Alaric especially. His hair is also really cool, and I want him to know I love him. Pass that on for me >u<
@Bequen - Hello there, it's good to see you reaching out again! I'm so excited to see what you make. I'm holding off on my own other two MYOs too bc I want their edits to look good, but I'm not quite there with them yet :'o That art of Van is super cute too! I love the sass.
@christina. - Jezebel's story sounds so stinkin cute! I would love to write a little encounter between her and Nicolette and Max Oliver during their travels once Jez's fleshed out more! The concept of a baking witch kit is adorable <3 And um??? Yet another amazing _silentsiren_ kal AND another pink flower shine! So many flower shines, I love them! Jósephine's story sounds like such an adventure, I would love to hear more about her journey :0
@cassafrass - Lovely to see an adorable readopt for non/lowcount owners! This is such a big community but like, the more the merrier I say.
@Peachpie1164 - Oooh?? I love new legendary concepts. If things get okay'd, I can't wait to see what you make!
@Takk - snatch them kals we are opposites. I consider my marking replication very good, but my edit skills are still growing. Perhaps one day we will conquer the world together. Anyway, I don't think I have kalons that would encounter/be in the same universe as yours, but they all sound super cool and I'm sure they'll get great relationships!

page 876 wrote:@Maxwell. - ;o; I wish I could take Karpo off your hands, but I don't connect well to dark designs, rip. An unlim. uc myo is a steal of a trade though, so hopefully that entices someone to offer!! That halo's cute, too. Best of luck <3
@mango marmalade,, - Ethan is both a visual blessing and his personality/history is!! Precious <3 I'm excited to see more of him around town. Naomi is also quite pretty, the time of day motif is pulled off really well.
@//_Asher_// - I, too, have no self control. Whaddup. Rayleigh and Avalon are so handsome, and their names are like??? Perfectly elegant to match. I also would offer on that kit if I wasn't so attached to my upcoming 1R MYO design *eyes emoji xlike 6*. That halo and the web wingy marks are so awesome.
@sandydragon - ??? whatever you're searching for an old-line kalon for, I wish you luck! Some of the old kalons are so much simpler in design, which I always welcomed when doing commissions lol. I'm sure someone somewhere has the perfect kalon waiting for you.
@The Pirate - ooooohhhhh tattoos are so much fun, I can't wait to see what you make with those edits if you get enough! I love tattoos too.
@katzuvo - wow!! I was gonna say, didn't I see Genji kits recently? lol. All four are great, with the bottom left being my fav, but Gypsum's halo is probably my fav halo of the bunch. Congrats on you handful of crazy kits >u<
@trivium - Lorelai's items look so good!!! Those glasses are incredible. Even though I wear glasses and have friends/fam with glasses, they are a pain for me to draw, lol. Hers look so good though!!! And that folded fabric is A+. I gotta branch out my AUs more so I can interact with all these pretty kals in neighboring universes.

surprise there's more ;;
    I just wanted to update people in general about how things are going, 'cause I consider y'all pals. Some long term issues with pain have led me to be under the weather in terms of mood. I know I still have sketches and doodles promised to folks that were promised a while ago, I haven't forgotten </3 It's just slow going lately. In addition to back pain, I've been getting headaches v easily, so I'm trying to limit my screen time. I might take a while to answer things, and my digital artwork is being put on hold bc I art for long periods of time and my head doesn't like that, whoops. I'm hoping to feel better soon, and I'm gonna get some little chores done irl to boost my sense of accomplishment :'>

I wish you all a good evening! <3
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it is wednesday my dudes

Postby doryphoros » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:20 pm

i aint excited for next week cause i have 0 free time rip

just a lil repost haha --- one growth slot is still open !
repost ! wrote: - announcements! -

my art shop now takes kalon myo's + growths ! as a grand opening sort of thing,
i'm taking three free myo designs // growths ! they come with optional custom lined eyes
and a background, and examples are here !
(the eyes + background are optional, if you choose!)
pm me with the title "kalon commission" if you'd like to commission me !

slots;;
  1. jack
  2. shibeboi
  3. minutiae

- misc. ! -

i finished my kal storage after 3000000 years rip xxx

- replies! -
that pink thing - ahhhh ur kal's so adorable !! gl finding a growth haaa
trivium - loralei's so cute !! gl finding friends + a gf !!
katzuvo - man genjo's kiddos r so cute i c a n ' t - and gl finding a growth !!
the pirate - gl finding tattoo items !!
sandydragon - ahhh gl with approval ! and gl finding a kal on the old lines !
//_asher_// - gah ur kals are so cute i love --- and gl finding trades !!
mango - gl finding more growths !! mmm ur new kal is so cute hh
maxwell - gl finding trade offers !!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:44 pm

hey, fanclub,, how's it hangin' ?

i honestly don't know why i've never posted in here but there's a first time for everything ?

i'm glad to say that i've welcomed my fourth kal to the fam & i'm looking for relationships of any kind; mate ( no gender preference) friends, family, enemies, ect. please shoot me a pm if you'd like to set up a relationship !

without further a do here she is:

- very kind and gentle
- archeologist
- loves fossils and stones
- collects small wooden camels
- loves to dig/climb
- huge imagination
- dinosaur enthusiast

i've decided to name her Nephthys, after the mother of Anubis, but i figured i'd just call her Neph ( pronounced neff ) for short.

i honestly might change it later on because i have quite 100% connected with the name, but it'll do for now !

replies wrote:@trivium; aaa what a lovely kal, i love the horn and i find the items to be quite fitting !
@katzuvo; i spotted that batch so fast when i was browsing the nursery ! they're all so gorgeous, i really hope to see Gypsum's growth later on, he's so so handsome,, as are the other kits !
@sandydragon; i hope you have luck finding the kalon you're looking for and i hope you get your approval soon ! that kalon seems very interesting,, i love the colors !
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:00 pm

replies
        @aspynn; she's gorgeous oh man, i might see if i have any friends for her
        @aporia; your storage looks great!!
        @thatpinkthing; she looks amazing, also i hope you feel better soon
        @trivium; she's so adorable i'm crying, i wish i had someone to be friends with her
        @kayzuvo; oh man he's awesome,,, good luck finding him a growth
        @the pirate; good luck finding your item(s)! i don't know if i ever see any up for trade but i'm sure you'll find one
        @sandydragon; i hope you get approved soon, and that you find your kal!
        @asher; oh man i saw both their growths and i love them so so much,, good luck with everything else, can't wait to see what last minute stuff you get

i. approval
        i finally got his edits bought and time to add them!
        if a staff member could approve that'd be great!!!

ii. growth
        back looking for a growth for fabien
        i have 56c$, plenty of pets, and usd
        really just looking for someone who can do it quick-ish
        he's nearly four months overdo now :')

iii. relationships
        i'm also going to try with relationships again!
        i have to update two of my kids' bios still though
        but i haven't had much luck hc'ing with people
        i'd prefer discord but i'm up for whatever really?
Last edited by heartleafed on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Hey guys! I have no bits of pretty coding or introductions. But it's because I came to quickly apologize!
(On my phone too so rip possible typos)
I have some growths and a batch in the works that won't be able to be finished until either tomorrow or Thursday morning!
My laptop has been acting up along with all my art programs and java, so my apologies! I'm trying to get everything fixed!
Although I have these growths close to finished:
Chaosin - 80% I just have to fix the tail and shade
katzuvo - 50-60% ily ❤
Richmc - 20%
I will hopefully start accepting one or two more slots after everything is settled/done!

@ leyendecker - Ahh if I'm not beat, I'll go check on those edits and approve! Good luck finding a growth btw, that babe is so beautiful!
@ Aspynn - Congrats on your babe!! She's so shiny and pretty!! Gl finding relations for her!
@aporia. - Gl with commissions and g bless! I can't wait to see growths and myos an such!!
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Wow, so I haven't gotten a chance to post here yet, but I've been low key stalking the "Steal a Kalon" thread for like a month. I just had time to read and figure out how this works this week, but I still feel very in the dark. It's such a large community, a community within a community if you will, and alot of the info is overwhelming.

I've made applications for a couple Kalons and filled out a couple forms for re-adoptions but if anyone has some knowledge to impart on me I'd be super grateful. It's going to take me a long time to get adjusted and figure it how things work/what things are.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Hey guys! Earlier this month the wonderful Highnoon. completed my legendary myo. This gorgeous kid is mainly based around a dragon/beast and quite frankly I think she did wonderfully on making him.

I have yet to submit him to be archived since I'm still figuring out a good name. I was hoping to see if any of you might have any ideas for a name for him. c: A couple name ideas were; Alucard, Alaric, Kyron, Ace, Enzo, Aldous, ect.

@leyendecker; Good luck getting that growth made. They're a gorgeous kiddo.
@Maxwell.; Hope you can get them a good home soon.
@mango marmalade,,; Aah such a pretty babe.
@//_Asher_//; They're gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do with them in the future.
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey Y'all! I'm opening growths finally!
I really want to get one of my kiddos grown by Akemi, and they've been nice enough to hold a slot for me... Meaning, I need 160 points here soon, very soon. Thus, I'm opening some growth slots. A reminder that these are off-oekaki. I finished the growth below tonight, so it's recent and up to date! Just pm me. Prices will be between 60-200 points, depending mostly on the design, but maybe some edits.

(All shaded images also come w/ a flat color.)

Code: Select all
@Akemi: I'm getting close to the point total, I promise oml. XD Your growths are stunning... I'll say this over and over again.
@leyendecker: I'll hyu about that growth!
@Aspynn: Wow, Nephthys is stunning...
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me