Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby wishbone! » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm

replies:

@elf_of_the_hollow - good luck on trading for the myo and selling your customs! you have really great designs so I'm sure you'll utilize the legendary trait fantastically! I'm excited to see how it comes out once you've traded for it.
@strinisaur - what a fun breeding ticket!! their palettes go so well together.. man those are going to be some beautiful kits. good luck snagging a slot! 8 months is a long time to wait :'0 and that Alastaesia au sounds really interesting, maybe I'll have to pm you! it's fun uilding your own worlds but it's almost just as fun seeing the energy put into others' creative scenarios! p.s. that items image in the stash is 10/10 and I absolutely saved it to my own device
@Chaosin - "slightly pressed for time" yah because all those replies took at least an hour I remember Lovecraft!! I saw that r9dh3 did some art of her! added it to my favorites because it was so good. and now you have a new beautiful baby added to your family!! hope your stream is/was fun! I'd join but I'm about to head to bed :')

my apologies for only a few replies!! I'm falling into a food coma and wanted to get this posted today.

mango man, mango man, a fellow who lives life like no one else can. enjoying my garbage writing?
looking for growths! also gifting a kal!
(kinda long, sorry)

I have a bunch of C$ right now and these kids need to be big, so I'm asking for your help!
they're sisters so having them done by the same artist would be cool, but isn't required!
Image Image
mango man, mango man, a fellow who lives life like no one else can. enjoying my garbage writing?
I've lost connection with my girl Yew, and so I'd like to gift her to somebody who will be able to cherish her. it'll be a pretty quick pm kinda thing. CLOSED FOR NOW! going through all the forms again to choose a winner<3
Last edited by wishbone! on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Petscop » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Maxwell. wrote:
i'm looking to trade karpo!
i can't connect to her, and i honestly feel really bad about it :'0
she's got two rare edits, I'd prefer if your offer has at least 1 edit!!
honestly, slots don't matter, i just want to get her a home

I'm not on cool down!!
don't be afraid to offer! qwq

A one rare trait myo or unlimited uncommon myo would be auto and I would greatly consider multiple standard / common myos!

I thought I had a good offer earlier but I haven't been gotten back to, so I've decided to open this back up! I really want to get her traded so I will be looking for someone off cool down!

please!!

@Padparadscha
good luck doing those nb artist entries !!
@chaosin
She's super beautiful!! congrats!!
@Ghod
Aaa, i hope your kal makin' goes well!! :0D
@00F
aww, i'm so happy you've gotten your first kalon!!
@Tuna
uhg he's so cute kal congrats !! <3
@Zazhiyaki
good luck getting breeding offers!!
@plantfood
good luck gifting yew!! she's so cute <33

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:31 pm

@Maxwell.; good luck finding a kalon you can connect to better/a trade you're happy with <3
@PIantfood; i wish you luck in getting growths! <3 it's sweet of you to gift that kal off, good luck finding a fitting home for her <3
@Chaosin; congrats!! <3 she's a very lovely kit & im definitely excited to see how she develops nvn
@00F; welcome!! <3 your first kalon is very lovely, and the art is super cute <3

its ur boy... jingles
I got four new kalons recently! <3 they're very special
aero's lil fledgelings!! <3
Going from top to bottom, left to right:
Pink fellow is Molotov! <3 He's a very shy young kid, frightened by loud noises and fire. He usually hangs around Aero during "family flights", and enjoys his attention.
Green gal is Zinnia! <3 Despite being able to fly, she's terrified of heights - often opting to fly closer to the ground or treeline than the rest of her winged family. (cause at least if she falls, it won't hurt as much)
Pale blue gal is Aspen! ovo She dreams of being able to fly as a bigger kalon, planning to possibly become a pilot or build some sort of mechanism that allows her to fly. She enjoys the family flight time, when Aero carries the two wingless kits on his back.
And lastly, the sunset boy is Mojito! He enjoys watching the sunrises & sunsets, often trying to wake up early to catch them. He likes to hang out on the hillsides to watch the sunset & the clouds pass by.

i drew a lil family piece of the new family:
aero loves his lil beans

Also, reposting my readopts; forgot to include in my initial post that nonowners get a slight boost in "points" for their forms. oops
Takura. wrote:A short post (my apologies) but I have some readoptions going on nvn
the thread for them is here. There's four kalons UFA (three of them are rare if you really care to know that)
they end in february. woo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:34 pm

@padparadscha -- gl with your entries!! I always love seeing what sort of cool combinations people manage to come up with for the nursery comp!
      @plantfood -- gl getting growths (those kits are so presh!!) and gl gifting that bab
      @Maxwell. -- gl trading Karpo! n w n
      @Takura. -- they're sO GOOD... that art is BLESSED.. AERO IS SO GOOD
this is still open! = w = if anyone is interested?? the image links to the deviantart page thing!

I will also consider doing fullbody commissions for a bribe! I'd prefer USD or other art! n w n
I will draw couple art, human art, etc... examples can be found here on my dA!

on another note here I did some art
the long haired boy on the ground is a human version of Somber and the demony one is Bael
Somber can't force Bael to wear pants but he does try... Bael is, at least in the demon AU thinger, androgynous so...
in this AU thinger Bael is a demon summoned by Somber to help him piece together his life one more time after things all fall apart

here's a human doodle of one of the wing kids-- this lovely lady is Bethany, but she goes by Beth!!
she's a tomboy who runs around in socks all the time and she's offended by shoes for some reason... very wild and unpredictable, likes showing the birds who's the best and making a ruckus

also considering taking offers on my december 1 R slot! please PM me if you're interested? I would consider selling it for USD or trading it for another kalon! n w n
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houseplant » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:40 pm

plant // wow those kids are super cute! gl with growths
chaos // woah! winged kid! you're so lucky! congrats
padpara // if streams worked for my really old windows I would join but it doesn't. hope it goes smoothly

I've been developing my main kid off to the side on my own, and i think its time for him time for him to have ic kits for his story to continue. gender doesn't matter to me, but edits and design will. I say edits because he's one of my only kalons are his really really special to me

and I'm looking to trade this kid! ill look at anything

found enough artists thanks!
Last edited by houseplant on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Snowy Pines
houseplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:12 pm

@plantfood good luck with the readoption and cute kids!
@Maxwell. good luck trading!
@Takura. congrats on your kids! I love the green one (:
@♠Trollish♠ nice art! I love how they dont wear pants lol
@houseplant good luck looking for a breeding!

hi! short post, but Im looking at a possible ooc breeding? I have an autopass, so I'm looking at legendary kals (: Possibly willing to invest in a kit picker if the kal is nice enough? I'm not looking for feathered wings or merkals though, sorry!

I have this boy that i'd like to breed, but always willing to discuss someone different (just lmk through pms)!
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:42 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

✎ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs [ pg. 754 ]

@ Kim Jongdae — Best of luck finding a breeding partner! I am sure with the autopass you will get a nice Legendary breeding and hopefully the rolls go in your favor. Also that is such a unique Kalon you have I can't look away haha <3

@ houseplant — I wish you best of luck in finding a breeding partner as well, and also with trading. They are both magnificent designs so I am sure you can find someone you connect with/a good match.

@ ♠Trollish♠ — Aw that is an absolutely adorable YKH! I hope you have fun making them as well as doing commissions. Also I wanted to say that your art is truly fantastic, thank you for sharing it with us. c:

@ Takura. — Big congratulations on your newest batch! Magpie did an amazing job and they're all so simply elegant and adorable. I hope you have a lot of fun developing the family and I adore the art piece you did ~

➥ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ [ tentatively seeking offers ]

Just wanted to pop in for a minute, I have a couple Kalons that I would like to very tentatively seek trade offers on? The pairing they came from mean a lot to me, but as I grew these kids myself sometimes I have a terrible time connecting to something I've touched. So it's difficult for me to part with them but equally difficult for me to connect? I am at a bit of an impasse. ^^;

Please title all PM's with "Trade" in the title!

This helps me organize things in my inbox! Edits do not matter, only design, so feel free to send over whatever as an offer. I really don't mind!

Here's the Kalons:

Osiris

Edits:
      Standard Shine
      Common Hair, Common Tail, Common Longer Fur
      Uncommon Ears
      Rare Horns, Rare Halo

Breeding Slots: 3/3

Guinevere

Edits:
      Standard Shine
      Common Hair, Common Tail, Common Longer Fur
      Uncommon Ears, Uncommon Short/No Fur
      Rare Horns, Rare Halo

Breeding Slots: 3/3

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:46 pm

@Kim Jongdae - good luck with breedings !! that sounds really exciting honestly, oh and that kid of yours is such a looker?? his design is really complex but in a breathtaking way, wowza !! ;o
@houseplant - your kiddo is so lovely !! and i'm kind of the same way to be honest, I develop my kalons off by myself and rarely showcase their development just because?? I dunno I like keeping some stories to myself RIP
@Trollish - that YCH is so freakin' cute i'm sobbing? your art in general is really nice - I love the pixel lineart oo

hey my dudes !! I've recently done a pixel of adeline - it turned out really nice I think !! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------- ONE LEG MYO ---------------------------------------------------------------
so recently I've really, really wanted a legendary myo. I've got a lot of concepts and I want a winged kal really bad.
SO !! if anyone is wanting to trade their one-leg myo for bulk other myos please hit me up !!
right now I've got two commons, two uncommons, and one unlimited rare. i'm willing to add a lot more if needed,
just pm me with how much you're wanting and we'll work it out?

--------------------------------------------------------------- ROLEPLAYING ---------------------------------------------------------------
i'm really inactive in the community so?? I've really wanted to start up a big group roleplay, or maybe join one?
i'm out of ideas when it comes to AUs, though if there is an existing roleplay group with an established AU i'd
be up for joining that ?? I dunno i'm so lonely - sobs
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: kalon fanclub v.3

Postby angelshy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm

hello again !
still looking to gift/readopt/trade this three kals. the category each is available for is specified below.
(my apologies about not being clear enough in my previous post orz) ; v ;

trading for a myo of equal/higher value (rare)
or for a kalon I can better connect with
available for readoption try out
or trade for a kalon I can better connect with
available for readoption try out
or trade for a kalon I can better connect with

please title your pm with "kalon tryout" or "kalon trade offer" as it will help me a lot, thank you !

- - -

looking for these two kiddos to be grown.
I have rares/very rares to offer as payment.
feel free to pm me to negotiate! c:

Image=- - - - - - - - - -=Image

- - -

looking for a mate for salem ;; just hmu if you happen to be interested !
found someone !

- - -

so I recently traded with naumachy and now I have a common myo !
my idea is for it to be based off this smol n' simple collage I created
or based on the game life is strange cause I'm obsessed ahaha

once again, I can offer rares/very rares as payment if anyone would like to help me out with it.
thank you to anyone who pms me. I really appreciate it + I hope everyone has a good day/night! <3

- - -

@found. aaa that pixel is so cute and best of luck with your trade !
@karmel best of luck trading your kals (both are beauties) !
@kim jongdae good luck finding an ooc breeding partner for your kal !
Last edited by angelshy on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Code: Select all
@angelshy
That first Kalon is very lovely, as is Salem! I wish you luck with your trading, mateships, and growths! <3
@found
That pixel is adorable oh gosh! <3 Good luck with your trading as well! I know there is a big market for the MYOs and I hope you can get yours!
@Karmel
Such lovely Kalons as usual! I may have to PM to offer on that second one, they're too lovely!
@Kim Jongdae
I love that Kalon's design! Rather complex but just very lovely nonetheless!

Still looking at trade offers on this bab!
She's got three legendary traits and two breeding slots left! I'll really look at any offers for her, though I'd really like a Legendary MYO. I can trade at the end of the month!

Also taking breeding offers on all of my Kalons but Nalani? Maybe one or two would be off limits but I can likely be tempted with basically all of them! I've got an autopass as well as a kit picker item! Just PM to offer. <3 I'd very much like if you had a pair in mind upon PMing! I'm absolutely awful at matchmaking!

Obligatory Kalon Readopt Advertisement
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items