Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:51 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ----------------------------------------------------------------[ R E P L I E S. ]-----

@pangurbanka gosh, good luck finding a breeding partner! that kal is
      pretty rad, I don't see how anyone could pass up such a lovely offer ♡
      can't wait to see what kal you end up picking!
      @lyrics isolde is absolutely darling ♡ I love what you've come up for for
      them so far! I love that they're a comedian for ghosts? I've never seen
      anyone write something like that before! it's really cool ♡
      @pieces I'm happy you've found someone to make your myo! I can't wait
      to see what they'll look like ♡
      @pleaserofcrowds aww, I'm sad to see that you're leaving! I hope you
      can find some good owners for your kals ♡ it's sad seeing you've lost
      connection :<
      @takk good luck with doing growths ♡ I hope you feel better soon! it
      sucks to feel bad so I hope you're doing a little better already, take care
      of yourself!!
      @benji.bark yooo!!! sent a message!! I can't believe I didn't see your
      post before -- that's like so perfect oml ♡♡
      @vagabond awww, what adorable art!! and everett is sooo cute ♡♡♡
      good luck finding art of your kals!! they're all so nice ♡
      @hanzo. good luck with your giveaway!! that's super nice of you to
      make ♡ and I hope you find some people to transfer and/or grow your
      kals!! that art you did is really cute ♡
      @breezeparadox what a lovely design! I hope you can find someone nice
      to give it to -- gosh I just adore that shine!
      @.paris. good luck finding someone to design your myos for you!! I can't
      wait to see them once they've been designed ♡♡
      @recherché. good luck getting that kit select!! I would comm but I
      don't use c$ ripp,, I hope you make enough in time!
      @magpie! gosh, what a bunch of lovely new kalons!! they're all so nice,
      and that art you did is just absolutely adorable!!
      @silentmelody ah, good luck finding a breeding partner! you have some
      lovely kalons ♡ and that art is so cute!! good luck with comms as well ♡
      @chamomile. good luck with comms!! and I hope you find some nice
      relationships for your boy ♡♡ I just love his design!! it's so pleasing
      @sanara I hope you find someone to do your transfer!! it's such a lovely
      kal, I really hope you find someone who can do it justice ♡♡ and gosh
      that art is just so super cute!
      @master of spaz welcome!! It's so nice to see new people posting on the
      fc ♡♡ those kals of yours are absolutely amazing!! such gorgeous designs
      & colors ♡
      @tweek tweak ooo good luck with getting comms! your art is super cute,
      if I wasn't saving up rn I would def get something from you!
      @_silentsiren_ I hope you have/had fun with your stream!! gosh, I
      haven't been to a stream in forever :0
      @mid-life good luck finding someone to transfer quilo!! I love his colors
      & design, so nice ♡♡
      @aph siantia I hope you find a nice new owner for that ufa kit! and good
      luck finding some relationships for your kals!!
      @skywalker, ah, good luck readopting!! that kit is v v cute ♡♡ and I hope
      you have fun in your stream!

-----[ T R A D I N G. ]---------------------------------------------------------------

r e p o s t. in my attempt to get a 1 leg unlim under myo I've decided to
      put two 1 rare unlim under myos + a common myo uft. I will be looking
      only for 1 leg unlim under myos, and I am off cooldown so I would prefer
      you were too but as long as your cooldown isn't much more than a month
      it's not too big a deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------[ S E L L I N G. ]-----

r e p o s t. just to cover all my bases I'm also selling one or two of my 1
      rare unlim under staff customs -- they're $45 or 4500 points, and points
      are heavily preferred. I actually already have $55 for the myo so selling
      just one of these would reach my goal, so it's be super rad if I sold one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 am

@APH Siantia;; gl finding someone to grow your kit! you can always check out our artists alley, some of the kal artists might be open for growths! I think we have an alley in the works for regular users too, so it will be convenient for people to find growth artists!
@mid-life;; I might be able to help, only I've been having trouble working in oekaki, so it would have to be be off oekaki!
@_silentsiren_;; I hope your stream is fun! I would pop in if I wasn't working myself!

Streaming!
Again lol I'm gonna be working on the lines for some of my kalon custom commissions! And maybe some birthday art for a friend.

https://join.me/ccoyotevaquero

Please please use your CS names, because I like to know who's in the chat! Thanks for the company! <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 am

Replies
Code: Select all
@ high noon - have fun with your stream!! :0
@ elf_of_the_hollow - I still wish you luck with finding a leg. myo for trade!!! Good luck selling your kalon MYO slots as well!!
@ Mid-Life - Quilo is a real cutie!! I'd offer to transfer him for you but I'm still struggling with one last aging and I'd like to finish i before I take on any more agings/transfer/myo designs!!! Good luck though!! qvq
@ _silentsiren_ - Good luck with your agings and MYOS!! I hope everyone has fun!!
@ tweek tweak - I'm sooo tempted to send you a breeding request for Tristan but i gotta resist and get my personal tickets outta the way first!!! Your art is also super lovely!! I hope you get enough points for your lupis design!
@ master of spaz - Welcome to the fanclub!! Glen is a really beautiful MYO and I really love her hair?? It looks super soft and silky and I just wanna pet it!! ovo Avroline is also super lovely, and I simply adore their little crown!!! It's such a nice touch and perfectly compliments their design.
@ Senara - Dorian is a really lovely kalon, and I hope you find someone to do his transfer swap with! I also wish you luck with finding those relationships and also the girl gang for your kalon!! That art is also super stinking adorable!! QvQ

I hope everyone is doing good today!! I'm lowkey super hyped since I'm off my breeding cooldown tomorrow!!
I'll finally be able to turn in my Angelic dads ticket and get my feathered kits that I've been wanting for about 8 months now!!! I wasn't able to do it sooner due to a lack of breeding items, But it's finally ready!!!
It's kinda pitiful, but I'm so ready to finally start posting this ticket again and start daydreaming about the possible development for the kits!!

I'm also debating maybe making a place to store some information on the Alastaesia AU that I and my friends have been working on!! We do have a discord server that we headcanon and build in all the time, but we're all very hesitant to start sharing the link since it's such a developed AU q-q
It's a magical fantasy AU thats set on an entirely different planet! There's dragons, kalons with magical powers, angels, gods... all sorts of beings!! And it's not a kalon-exclusive AU either! We've built it so that other closed and open species exist in the canon alongside kalons and humans!!

But if you're interested in me posting about the sections of the AU that i've developed please PM me so that I can try and get a interest check on that!! If you do decide to PM me about this, please make sure you have 'Alastaesia' somewhere in the title so that it can get sorted into the right folder!!
Like always, my kalons are open for friendships!! Some of them are open for ooc breeding possibilities as well!! Their open slot numbers are listed next to their names, and I'm very willing to do a 2x1 with two of my kalons and one of yours or vice versa!! Ones that are marked as hesitant I'll be pretty hard to budge on though qvq

Just keep in mind that I have two personal tickets that need done first, so you'd have to be willing to use a cooldown-pass item from one of the old events or be willing to wait until sometime in early March for our ticket to go in!! I'm also not able to purchase any items for any of our breedings due to irl expenses, so if you want any special items used, you have to be able to provide them yourself!!

Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:27 am

replies
@silentsirens - i'm not even sorry, it's a very dank stream with a great music choice
@strinisaur - good luck getting friendsships and stuff!
@high noon - good luck with the stream! i'd join but i'm already on one;;
@elf of the hollow - i hope you can sell them!
@skywalker - it's so nice of you to readopt them :0 good luck

i just want to introduce my first legendar kalon, nancy, before i forget to do it!
i'm looking for friends and a possibly kiddy crush for her c: she loves plants and spends a lot of time out doors in
nature and hiking, she can be quiet and distant but will soon open up, trust is very important to her and she
doesn't believe in second chances, can be clingy with the few she is close to
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 am

hello! i'm looking for OOC breedings for most all of my kalons!
    these are the main kalons that i have up for breeding:
    https://sta.sh/217o194y4m2g?edit=1

i also have these guys for trade:
    https://sta.sh/21ui77o477om?edit=1

@hayzel- wow, what a lovely babe! i absolutely love their wings.
    @stinisaur- wow, i love that angel dude his wings and feather growth is absolutely stunning!!!
    @high noon- good luck with that stream, i'd join but i'm rather busy.

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:04 pm

its been a couple days since my last post oof.

two kals uft!! i'm off cooldown in 3 days^^

my baBY HAS BEEN APPROVED!! i love him so much,,
      please send me offers for relationships! maybe not mates yet, but i'd consider it. please note that he's asexual, so it's not likely he'll want kits,, but he'll father some if his partner really wants some :) he's straight, so girls only if you'r'e offering a mate^^ if you're offering for friends, any gender will do! he's more likely to be buds with people who aren't criminals, as he's pretty lawful good^^ a lil bit of info is linked!

please formally meet niclas mortimer! he's in a renaissance au, and he's just a little castle guard in training. in his free time he hangs out with other peasant children, playing or dancing with them :0 he really enjoys dancing tbh- he'd be an entertainer if his father didn't make him do his current job.
      he's also open for relationships! friends and enemies only pls. also looking to get him grown <3

@sashiyaki ;; gjhgdfshsfd good luck trading your kals!! they're real pretty,, i'd totally offer for that first one if you were interested in my kals tbh.
      @hayzel ;; WOAH AA THAT KIT IS. ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS KITS IVE EVER SEEN!! honestly oh my god. if either of my kals possibly interest you at all?? i've got one other kit but they probably wouldnt be good friends tbh ;;
      @strinisaur ;; oooO!! thats really exciting om gg!! i'm so excited for you aa those kits are gonna be so good ;;;
      @high noon ;; red back at it again w/the stream. i bet its gonna be so good aa :0!!
      @elf_of_the_hollow ;; good luck getting that myo of yours ;; i really hope you get some good offers!!
      @skywalker, ;; hello!! i love people who put up kals for non owner readopt omg. its so hard to find non owners though ;;

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm

@ túna hshhdudys dh randy such a pretty kal???? congrats!!!
@ sashiyaki gl!!! sorry that i cant be of help haha
@hayzel dude i love her???? so aesthetic hhh
@elf_of_the_hollow i thought you meant a unlimited kal with oNE LEG SJHDUSYDUI
@skywalker, such a pretty babe!!! gl to all non-owners
@APH saintia gl to all non owners and gl to finding a growth artist!!
@mid-life aw man sounds bad, hopefully everything will sort out!!
@_silentsiren_ wowowoowowowowoowowow cute art i love !!

hi guys!! awhile ago a user named toadkind gifted me my first kal!! i've been secretly developing him behind the scenes and in summary his name is Hermos and he is a quirky and dorky kal whos hiding a much more narcissistic mindset.

i also drew him some art because hhh im love

if anyone can help me with anatomy issues please pm me!! im very open to critique.
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 pm

replies !
@00f
AA that's so kind of toadkind ! they're very lovely what an interesting name to give the lad I adore the art you made for him as well <3

@tuna

good luck with trades ! and congrats on the approval she is so pretty I love the brown/orange shades sm :"0

@sashiyaki

Good luck w ooc breedings and trades! can't wait to see some future kits ;0

feelin rl down tbh so

i'm gonna make my unlim rare kal ! maybe take some requests after depending on when I get finished
(it could take forever I'm warning y'all) so don't be shy if you wanna leave early/not join etc!

DAWAE TO DE STREAM

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Code: Select all
- pg. 854 -
@Lyrics - Congratulations on winning Isolde! They are an absolute cutie and I love their profession! <3 I hope you get approval soon! ;3;
@Pieces - I'm happy to see you found someone and I can't wait to see what your MYO will look like!
@PleaserofCrowds - I'm sorry to see your quitting, but all your kalons are stunning and I hope they all find good homes! <3
@Takk - I hope you're feeling better! ;3; Regardless good luck with the growths and transfers! Make sure to take it easy!
@benji.bark - Oh that's so tempting to offer on! I hope you get wonderful offers! <3
@Vagabond - Adorable art and Everett is a cutie! I can't wait to see more of him!
@hanzo. - It's wonderful to see a giveaway like that! More power to you! <3 I hope you find the transfer and pre-growth that you need and congratulations on your new cuties!
@BreezeParadox - What a fun design! I hope it goes to a good home! <3
@.paris. - I wish you luck getting your MYOs designed!
@leyendecker - I wish you luck gifting your kalon and getting someone to do the edits!

- pg. 855 -
@recherché. - If I had the C$, I would help you out, but I wish you luck on reaching your goal! <3
@magpie! - Each and every one of those cuties is precious and so is that art piece! <3
@SilentMelody - I wish you luck finding breedings and that art piece is wonderful! I wish you luck on commissions!
@chamomile. - I'd order from you if I could, but I wish you luck finding relationships for your boy!
@Sanara - I wish you luck getting that transfer done! Such a pretty babe! And that art piece is so adorable! <3
@master of spaz - Congratulations on your first and an absolutely stunning babe! Both of them are absolutely gorgeous! <3
@tweek tweak - I wish you luck finding a breeding and I wish you luck with commissions!
@_silentsiren_ - I hope your stream went well and those pieces are cute! I love your style! o:
@Mid-life - I wish you luck getting Quilo transferred!
@APH Siantia - It's wonderful to see a readoption for a nonowner! I hope that cutie goes to a good home! I wish you luck finding relationships and getting that pre-growth done!

- pg. 856 -
@skywalker, - Such a beautiful kit for nonowners! I hope they go to a wonderful home! <3
@elf_of_the_hollow - Good luck getting trades for your myo slots as well as selling your staff one!
@high noon - Hope your join.me went well! ^^
@strinisaur - I wish you luck finding friendships and potential ooc breedings!
@hayzel - What a cute legendary! I wish you luck finding her relationships! <3
@sashiyaki - I wish you luck finding breedings and trades for your kalons!
@túna - I wish you luck trading your two kalons and both of your other two are just precious! <3
@00F - What a precious angel for your first! I love his palette and that piece you did is so freaking cute!
@ghod - I hope your stream went wonderfully!

Woo! I wanted to do more replies, but I'm slightly pressed for time!
I wanted to thank those of you guys who liked Lovecraft and congratulated me on her! I appreciate those replies and I'm so happy she was received so lovingly into the community!

However, this time around, I want to introduce my newest angel!
I'm still floored that she's mine, and I love her to pieces!
This beautiful girl is named Lilium and she was won from Sixbane's legendary kit readoption! I wanted to post her here last night, and sadly due to my opening shift at work today, I was unable to do so! I was counting down the hours until now!
I'm so excited to go forward with her and I hope you guys will like her as much as I do! ;3;

Before I disappear into the void, I do want to say I am currently doing a join.me for tryout art for the wonderful Diamond Sapphire and if you guys are interested in joining, please click here! I'll be going for a few hours hopefully, or until the Mountain Dew finally wears out of my system and I crash. Either one!
I hope to see you guys here, it'll be really chill! c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quarz » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Stream is over, it was fun! Thanks, guys!

@Chaosin ; Congrats on the kal!! I was gonna enter for her but didnt find the time lol, she's a beaut!!
@ghod ; Hope the stream is/was fun!!
@00F ; What a cute kal!! The anatomy on your art looks fine, only thing i'd suggest is make the hind legs a little less fluffy to match the ref better? idk tho lol

Sorry for such a short post, I'm just anxious to start these nbs because its pretty late at night for me!

Results;
Last edited by quarz on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | he/him or it/its pronouns
getting really back into digimon lately :3
slowly but surely getting back into cs :'3
quarz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me