Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby Zookrates » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Finn~ wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in DW, nothing is just a harmless coincidence? Everything's connected.....

Its creepy something little in season 1/2/3/4 is connected with something big in 5/6/7?!
It freaks me out! How do they do it?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
wattpad twitter tumblr: main aesthetic bands photos

when in doubt, freak 'em out
ImageImage Image

speak the truth, even if your voice shakes

ImageImageImage
Zookrates

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMilkCannon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Finn~ wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in DW, nothing is just a harmless coincidence? Everything's connected.....

Omg this.
Every single time something like that happens, I'm all, "How did I NOT know that?!!?!?"
I finished watching Season 3. Yeah, it didn't affect me much. I don't like Martha that much anyway for some reason. :I But the YANA? OMG! That's freakin' crazy! BadWolf? Yeah, most of us know. But seriously, every single little thing has to be attended to. Seriously. :lol:
I'll do this later.
Cheers,
Discord's Time-Traveling Companion
ChocolateMilkCannon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fish. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Discorded TARDIS wrote:I'd guess that it wouldn't be. But for some reason, I fangirl every time I see that whatever next episode I'm watching is about Daleks. I dunno, they just seem really awesome. My two younger cousins watch the show, and it's fun to chase them around yelling, "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" :P

Your like my little brother he loves the Daleks but he needs to watch more DW
A terrifying, lethal, inescapable, and sagacious lady

Rose Wickes
I regret many things, but falling in love is not one of them

ImageImageImage
.Fish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 am

Well, I just had a 5 day Doctor Who marathon with my sister. We got to season 5, then she had to go back to college. Now she is obsessed lol.
I just got home from Christmas vacation a couple days ago. I went into my room and guess what was waiting for me...The TARDIS! My friend was watching our dogs while we were gone and she got a cardboard cutout for me and set it up. I'm so happy!
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {artistic} » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:42 am

That's awesome! ^^
General Notice:
I have given up Chicken Smoothie for Lent. Basically I will not be on at all until Easter. See y'all later!
{artistic}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyler~Rose~Oswin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 am

You don't like Martha? O_O NOOOOOO I LOVE MARTHAAAAAAAA! My favorite has to be, you know, the series 6+ companion xD Now I recommend strongly those of you who haven't watched up to series 6 yet resist the urge to read the small text xD When I found out River was Amy's daughter, I was like "Whaaaaa...?" I had totally forgotten about River by then :lol: So I screamed, "OH IT'S HER!" And my dog looked at me like, "you didn't know that? It's obvious..."
Uhm...
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII PERSON
O_O
*whispers* Chocolate is amazing
Tyler~Rose~Oswin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 am

erm.. Tyler Rose Oswin, if you put spoilers in, please put them in size 25 as it is the usual spoiler size.
Also, Christmas Special was on again last night. Doctor Who repeat? I don't care who else in my house has seen it, Imma watch it for the sixth time.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMilkCannon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

GotSalt? wrote:
Well, I just had a 5 day Doctor Who marathon with my sister. We got to season 5, then she had to go back to college. Now she is obsessed lol.
I just got home from Christmas vacation a couple days ago. I went into my room and guess what was waiting for me...The TARDIS! My friend was watching our dogs while we were gone and she got a cardboard cutout for me and set it up. I'm so happy!

That is so awesome. I've yelled at my friends multiple times to make them watch the show, but I'm sure they'll get to it later. :P

Anyway, I was about to get on the bus when I heard this girl yelling, "Allonzo! Allonzo!" And I said, "Allons-y!" I don't think anybody heard me though. :roll:
I'll do this later.
Cheers,
Discord's Time-Traveling Companion
ChocolateMilkCannon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark dragon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 pm

GotSalt? wrote:

sweet! my dad wants to re-build a shed in our backyard he says if he takes any plywood panels down my and my bff get to build a TARDIS! the only thing will be the light on top thats going to be fun to try to find!
mods me and Simple Serenity are bffs in real-life and we sometimes log-on from each-others computers i used to be astrosaur now i am dark dragon please dont steal!

Image Rick the fish <3

dark dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyler~Rose~Oswin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Man, I would love my own TARDIS. Imagine all the possibilities... Not to mention that I would then have the status "Nerdgirl in a box." 8-)
Uhm...
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII PERSON
O_O
*whispers* Chocolate is amazing
Tyler~Rose~Oswin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me