FR Chat V. 44

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: FR Chat V. 44

Postby Antipathy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 am

It has been awhile since I've posted here, but I finally finished this gene/outfit project of mine! He was originally a Spiral, and I was going to get the ingredients to make a Bogsneak breed change, but I fell in love with him as a Nocturne. There's only one more piece of apparel I need, but other than that, he is done. Now I just need to make him a profile.

I am also looking to swap his Bloody Chest Bandage for Bloody Arm Bandage. Please PM me if you would be willing to make that swap ^^

@Laark | Congrats on that goal ^^ That breeding pair is beautiful.
Antipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laark » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:01 am

thank you everyone!! theyre my two fave colors and the genes just make it. yes, there will be babies! guaranteed noxtide/opal, but primary will likely take after their dad. Ill post here when babes are bred!
hey there, Im Laark, I am an adult player. I had baby number 2 on March 15, 2024 and will be absent from many games for a bit.
howrse / Lioden side / lioden main / wolvden/ feel free to add me on any!
Laark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings.mov » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:19 am

I bought this handsome fella a few days ago but I don't really like adult imps... Should I just suck it up, eternal youth him, or buy him a breed change? I can't make up my mind so any input is appreciated
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────
xxxxxx
──────────────────────────

Wings.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:32 am

Cherry.mov wrote:
I bought this handsome fella a few days ago but I don't really like adult imps... Should I just suck it up, eternal youth him, or buy him a breed change? I can't make up my mind so any input is appreciated

I personally love male imps and I think you got a real cutie on your hands! Baby imp would be my vote cx
    I have a dragon similar to yours and he’s all dressed up! This is Warlow.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eearz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:43 pm

@Cherry.mov I think you should keep it an adult and dress it up. You can also buy a breed change if you want. I just think its a waste that you have this beautiful blue dragon and if you eternal youth it you won't try some outfits/skins on the dragon. (Blue is an excellent colour to work with) Of course whatever you do is your choice.

Speaking about eternal youth, should I use an eternal youth scroll on this guy? I love the eyes on this guy and want them to stand out as much as I can. I love spiral babies since they're adorable, but the spiral being an adult also opens alot of positive outcomes too. I never owned a permababy before and want to try to own one. I love how the plgue rare eyes have this red to green gradient. Reminds me of apples.

c:
eearz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JamminWithJimon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:00 pm

eearz wrote:
@Cherry.mov I think you should keep it an adult and dress it up. You can also buy a breed change if you want. I just think its a waste that you have this beautiful blue dragon and if you eternal youth it you won't try some outfits/skins on the dragon. (Blue is an excellent colour to work with) Of course whatever you do is your choice.

Speaking about eternal youth, should I use an eternal youth scroll on this guy? I love the eyes on this guy and want them to stand out as much as I can. I love spiral babies since they're adorable, but the spiral being an adult also opens alot of positive outcomes too. I never owned a permababy before and want to try to own one. I love how the plgue rare eyes have this red to green gradient. Reminds me of apples.

As someone who just recently realized his love for permababies?? Yes, that's such a good beeb
Previously OlivarryFlarrow

New sig is a work in progress.

My FlightRising
JamminWithJimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:51 pm

#buying

I'm looking to buy C$40 with FR treasure! I go at the rate of C$1 = 5.9 gems, and 1 gem = 900T c:

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Cherry.mov wrote:

I think he's stunning! I think he looks better as an adult.
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heizou » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 am

#selling #buying

i have some dragons that i don't want to exalt because they're all very pretty. some of them are listed on the ah but for the others i haven't got any prices in mind so pm me here or on fr, i'll respond to either, and we can work something out! there's 12 dergs there in total. you can find them in my lair.

Image Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image

Imagexxxi've got a water egg that i'd like to sell. LAH is 300g so i'd like to sell for something around that

i'm also selling stuff on cs! i've got a group of almost 200 rares, a few list pets and some store pets. i also have 200c$ that i'd like to trade at 6g/6kt each if anyone is interested! i may also be willing to trade items for fr currency. just send me a trade and i'll get back to you asap!

ON TOP OF all this, i'd love to buy some nice dergs! i don't wanna spend TOO much, but if they catch my eye, i'm happy to pay! i'm looking for some nice permababies. i love coatls, spirals, nocturnes, snappers, wildclaws and imps. i don't really have a preference with genes so just hit me up with your pretty babies! there's more information about my favourite genes/colours here!

the lonely island
Last edited by heizou on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NELSON AND MURDOCK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PARKER/RIVER they/xe australia 18+
ace greyro lesbian
autistic libra infj 4w5
dnp andrew garfield project sekai
genshin
marvel musicals pokémon hozier tennis
trade thread pronouny listo fr toyhouse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
…AVOCADOS AT LAW!

heizou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Taozi » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:58 am

Hatched my first facet eyed kid (idk why it has taken this long) and I’m surprised the pair is a pair with a large tert range (beige to ivory) and with my luck I usually get the not as appealing tert colors (case in point this kid’s sibling) but this kid has eyes that fit with the tertiary!
I’m unsure how much to sell him for since he’s no primal or multigaze but he’s pretty special 1 out of 9 dragons with the colors (and some of the dragons with the colors seem inactive now), any pricing help is appreciated idk if he’d be worth much but wondering!
Edit:
Today is a lucky day with eyes for me got a lovely multigaze hatchling from one of my pairs!
items for FR gems
if i don't reply here Im active on FR @PrincessTaozi
Princess Taozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me