✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby nactive » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:51 am

Omg the hype for usum
Just need to order a new ds charger

avatar by smooch,, on hiatus im bored
nactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 am

Rin ;v; wrote:Spoilers for trailer;

gOD Gladion and lusamine somehow got sadder. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually died tbh

Has the Kalos pikachu started yet?

Kinda adding onto spoilers here: Noooo, I don't want Lusamine to be killed off. She's honestly one of my favorite characters of all time and I want her to have her family back together. It is also sweet that Gladion called her "Mother" for once. I hope he gets a bigger role in the story and isn't just tossed off to the side. I wonder if Guzma is still going to be Lusamine's right hand man or not?
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 am

It's been confirmed that ultra sun and moon are the last main Pokémon games on the 3ds. Just a heads up so you guys can start saving for the next system. There probably won't be another main Pokémon game for another two years, so there is time.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/10/19/ul ... gs-for-3ds
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:04 pm

I was just curious on people's opinions: Do you think the next main series would be on the Switch, or would they make a new game? Because the Switch is kinda half handheld, so I'm wondering if they would go out of their way just to make another handheld. Because I bought a switch, but I don't think I would bother budgeting even if they made a new main series game for a new console. As much as I love Pokemon, I don't think I would be able to make that work after already making it work for a Switch :P

My brother says he thinks the next main series game will be on the Switch, which would be kinda cool to me, but I don't know if they would make a new system or not, because I could see them doing that.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikki » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Kyrihn wrote:
I was just curious on people's opinions: Do you think the next main series would be on the Switch, or would they make a new game? Because the Switch is kinda half handheld, so I'm wondering if they would go out of their way just to make another handheld. Because I bought a switch, but I don't think I would bother budgeting even if they made a new main series game for a new console. As much as I love Pokemon, I don't think I would be able to make that work after already making it work for a Switch :P

My brother says he thinks the next main series game will be on the Switch, which would be kinda cool to me, but I don't know if they would make a new system or not, because I could see them doing that.

I thought it was confirmed on the switch? Or is that just very very strong fan speculation?
Either way I want mainseries Pokémon on my tv thanks
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Raikki wrote:
Kyrihn wrote:

I thought it was confirmed on the switch? Or is that just very very strong fan speculation?
Either way I want mainseries Pokémon on my tv thanks

It's been confirmed for USUM to be the last Pokémon games on the 3DS
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:49 am

Kyrihn wrote:

Well, I mean, they announced that there's a "core RPG Pokémon title" developed by Game Freak coming to Switch, and "core title" usually refers to the main series (and usually other devs work on the spin-off stuff, Colosseum was Genius Sonority, for example)

I can't see a new handheld releasing, as I think the Switch is supposed to be them unifying their Handheld and Home console lines (even if they say it's not a replacement for 3DS, as the same was said in the last between GBA and DS, I believe?). A new handheld would probably be around Switch level of power anyway (less if they go back to dual-screens), so just seems a little redundant... Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with the increased power, especially if they're pushing 3DS as far as it can go at the moment~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:15 am

I wasn't sure if it was confirmed or not, I actually haven't looked into it at all. I was just hoping that they would develop main series on the Switch, because honestly being able to play on the TV is so cool. It would be like the N64, when you could hook up the game pack on the controller and play your game on Pokemon Stadium. I miss those days, so a Switch main series would be awesome.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am

Welp my SO is getting me Pokémon Ultra sun for our 4th aniversery. I'm trading in my 2nd copy of moon after I'm done redeeming events to put towards some of it since I won't need it anymore anyway. He's getting ultra Moon and trading in his Pokémon sun... which he never even finished haha. He only got to the 2nd island so it will be new to him even if it follows emerald and platinum.
Last edited by Faybell on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fascai » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 am

I couldn't bring myself to finish Moon. I enjoyed the "darker" plot line, but hated the watered down and childish "island trials". I'm hoping I'll enjoy the Ultras better, but only time will tell.

I'm not convinced I'll be purchasing the Switch if that's what they decide to bring the next games to, however. I've played since Yellow as much as I love the Pokemon franchise it almost hurts to look at some of the newer content they've put out.
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me