★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:17 pm

That feeling when you type up headcanons for so long on a phone that it logs you out and you loose them. Oh well, I'll post them when I get home and retype them~
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22 pm

i'm going to name him smokekit - his warrior name will probably be smokebreeze!
headcanons:
- acornpaw and deerstep are actually related, and deerstep joined the clan because he was looking for him. however, acornpaw doesn't know they're related, and deerstep has decided not to tell him so it doesn't affect their relationship. they are half-brothers from separate litters, and deerstep only met acornpaw once before joining the clan.
- troutstar and silverwing slept in the same den for multiple moons until the clan grew. now that they're mates, silverwing has started sleeping with her in the leader's den again. smokekit sometimes sleeps with them and sometimes sleeps in the nursery - it's up to him.
- nobody knows about their ancestors, but a lot of them are connected to the five clans, especially riverclan. troutstar is distantly related to mistystar, acornpounce has distant riverclan blood, deerstep is very distantly related to micah, mothflame has distant riverclan and thunderclan blood, herontuft has distant skyclan and riverclan blood, and cloud-dapple has skyclan blood.
- cloud-dapple has had two mates before herontuft, and while she loves kits, she's not the best mother. since joining the clan, she grew distanced from minnowleap, instead focusing on icepaw and barkpaw. she struggled to bond with them at first because of the death of their stillborn sister, but herontuft helped her focus on her living kits.
- icepaw is jealous of barkpaw's relationship with herontuft, their stepdad. they are closer because herontuft is his mentor, while littleglow didn't even bother showing up to icepaw's final training because of his infatuation with ravenflower.
- nutkit is very young now, but in the future she will grow to be manipulative and closed-off due to her hatred of her brothers, who are very close but don't care much about her. she blames mothflame and them for her negative personality and bad deeds, and often contemplates killing them and pretending it was an accident.
- weaselthroat came to the clan hoping to find her friend, blackberry. she hasn't found them yet, but she's hoping they'll show up one day.
- minnowleap has a hopeless crush on weaselthroat, but she hasn't shown him any interest that isn't strictly in a friend-way.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

THE STAR JUICE BAR IS OPEN!

more headcannons for me, mainly about the new kits!

-avaricekit and ascetickit seem to enjoy their names to much, thinking that the names make them seem a lot more powerful than they actually are
-while avarice and ascetic see minnowsplash as a role model and thus become villainous as they age, blisskit takes a liking to doveheart and tends to follow her around often
-no matter what she says, mallowgaze named her kits the way she did because she enjoyed the way they sound. she doesn't actually care about the meanings, or how they influence her kits in the future
-similarily, mallowgaze fell for marblefur because she had never seen a brown and cream cat before
-mallowgaze actually had a crush on cloudbelly for the longest time, and i planned to make them mates
-marblefur was planned to be goldenpelt's mate, but i changed my mind
-hawthorneclaw had a huge crush on goldenpelt; he hasn't told anyone because he's afraid that his brother will make fun of him for liking a 'kittypet-kit'
-Woodpelt feels terrible about Ravenpaw's injury, and thinks that it was unfair. Not because of how he got it, but because moons ago she received a similar injury and has completely healed, unlike Ravenpaw, who is stuck in the medicine den for the rest of his life.
-smoothpaw wanted to be a warrior until she saw what fighting does, and then wanted to be just like her older brother. however, she was too shy to ask the medicine cats because she wasn't sure if there could be more than two, and was afraid that she would be rejected
-smoothpaw cares about ravenpaw quite a lot, even though he was overly reckless as a kit. she looked up to him while they were in the nursery, and will often stay up late playing with him or talking to him in the medicine den. after all, she is his aunt!
-minkslide and minnowsplash have been rivals since apprenticehood; mink was jealous that minnow would be a warrior first, and minnow was angry that mink accused him of getting special treatment. since then, the two have disliked each other with a passion. although it might be able to be traced back to the time that, when they were kits, minkslide told minnowsplash that mice were poisonous to kits, and minnowsplash believed him and refused to eat mice for an entire week until doveheart convinced him otherwise.
-before coming to witherclan, tumblenight's dreams had been haunted by a strange white and grey tom. this confused her, as she didn't know anyone of the description, and the father of her kits was a dilute grey tuxedo(he carries the dilute calico gene!). when she saw cloudbelly for the first time, she didn't make the connection between the dream-cat and the tom. only when he finally opened up about his dreams about her did she realize that she had been seeing Cloudbelly in her dreams.
-Dawnglow actually had kits at one point in her life, but they, along with her mate, were killed by foxes. she joined witherclan soon after, and vowed to never take a mate again.
-aldershine and fadedbriar knew each other as kits, and were young lovers. however, their families were travelers, and they grew apart over time and lost contact. they met up again in witherclan, and were overjoyed

and the last one:
-doveheart likes jamba juice.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Here we go again~

Sorrelstar:
-She was part of a clan before starting Beechclan and only ever discusses this with Skunkbrush. She was very involved in her old clan and had a good shot at becoming deputy, her reasons for leaving are unknown but it's theorized that she left after getting passed over for the postition.
-Despite Skunkbrush's warnings and her own attempts to suppress it she still harbors a grudge against Sunheart and his new family, as well as, and more frustratingly perhaps, love for the tom.
-Has sworn never to take another mate because she doesn't wind to end up hurt again.

Skunkbrush:
-Was medicine cat to another clan before joining Beechclan but a brief relationship in his youth led to a she-cat becoming pregnant and his own breaking of the oath. They were both banished and lived separate lives as loners, never having seen each other again. He is deeply ashamed of what he did and never, ever speaks of it.
-Admires Malloweyes and her cleverness but if it ever came down to it he would stay loyal to Sorrelstar as she was the one who let him in. They have a deep platonic bond.
-Probably knows just as many ways to kill you as to heal you.

Malloweyes:
-100% Sith lord material.
-Was never particularly strong but did lead a rouge group when she was younger from behind a figurehead.
-Her eyesight is beginning to cloud and she absolutely hates it.

Sunheart:
-Genuinely loved Sorrelstar but respected her and himself too much as individuals to let their toxic relationship continues.
-Tries to be active in his previous kits' lives but they have effectively given him the cold shoulder.
-Hates to get up before Sunhigh and was probably the most sleep-deprived deputy to ever live.

Shadowslip:
-Is an extreme introvert and prefers the night over any other time of day.
-Only meant to join the clan temporarily to get them started as she enjoyed being a loner, but everytime she tried to leave she just couldn't.
-Fell for Sunheart because he was nice to her and accepted her quietness.

Sleetfoot:
-Is very quick but can't swim for beans. Cedarslash is currently teaching him but it isn't going very well.
-Speaking of Cedarslash he is hopelessly in love with her and very worried for her odd habits regarding Malloweyes and sneaky behavior. However he is too scared to confront her on either matter.
-Has quite a bit of Windclan blood in him.

Cedarslash:
-Looks up to Malloweyes more for her power than her cleverness, it doesn't hurt that Malloweyes is very good at flattering to get what she wants. But lately Cedarslash has been a bit worried about it all thanks to conflicts of interest such as Sleetfoot.
-Is in love with Sleetfoot but won't admit it as she has no idea what she would do if she got rejected.

Stormripple:
-Was Sorrelstar's first choice for a deputy as he would never contradict her on a decision. She asked him but he denied the position because he wanted to be able to spend more time with Salmoncress and her kits and didn't think he could take both responsibilities.
-Was head over paws for Salmoncress since the moment he met her and absolutely loathed Dunpond for the competiton he presented. In light of recent events however, he is having a hard time hating the tom and has grown a healthy respect for him, as well as possibly something else.

Dunpond:
-Really, really, really wants to be a father, and he would be a great one too.
-Fell for Salmoncress mostly for her motherly nature but also for her kits.
-Never really hated Stormripple and at some times thinks that he and Salmoncress might be a better match due to their age similarities in comparison to the huge gap between Dunpond and the queen.

Salmoncress:
-Loves both Dunpond and Stormripple and really doesn't want to have to choose between them. Dunpond for his ability with the kits and general suave nature, Stormripple for his devotion and for being the first cat to accept her into the clan whole heartedly.
-Is very overprotective of Shadowslip and all the kits.
-Used to be a kittypet but ran away so she could keep her kits, she's enjoying the wild far more even if the sand isn't sheep-skin.

Claywhistle:
-Would probably have a tumblr devoted to puns if he was a human.
-Tells jokes because he genuinely enjoys them, but also to distract himself from his family problems.
-Might have been into Cinderblaze for a little bit but it wasn't a very serious crush.

Barkknot:
-Apologizes so much that it ends up more annoying than whatever she was apologizing for.
-Is generally a pretty cheerful, clumsy cat, but her parent's break up hit her hard and she simultaneously blames herself for an indiscernible reason as well as blaming Shadowslip and Sunheart as well as their kits.

Asptail:
-Thinks himself above the warrior code because he's a medicine cat but takes his medicine oath very seriously. Of course, nothing in the medicine oath says he can't be friends with Cinderblaze now does it?
-Is probably closer to Claywhistle than Barkknot oddly enough. He and his sister are at odds as she blames Shadowslip and hasn't forgiven him for healing their 'worst enemy'.
-Practically begged his mother for a 'normal' name. He was terrified she was going to give him some name like Aspsnarl or Aspsilence or even Aspherb, ideas mostly planted by Claywhistle.

Speckledbeetle:
-Traveled all over as a loner, hence his stories are the best.
-Is suspicious of Malloweyes but knows that she is in Sorrelstar's favor and anything he would have to say would fall on deaf ears.

Burntpaw:
-Has no respect for anyone, at all. Not even Malloweyes. She only does what the elder wants because she's scared of her.
-Will talk your ears off if you aren't careful.

Webpaw:
-Is the only one who can stand Burntpaw's incessant ramblings, jibes, and complaints. Though it's quiet possibly because he is hard of hearing.
-Would never admit it but he thinks he can tell the future from looking at spider webs.

Salmoncress's kits:
-Call Salmoncress Mom, Stormripple Dad, and Dunpond Dad as well.

Whew, that was a lot. Also, yay! Starbar!!! I'm not sure who I could send there really, most of my cats are pretty neutral.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:09 pm

*Steps out of dark room after being locked in it for hours* After extensive research and reading through you all's, I have discovered what a head-canon is. I'm dumb, I know but I think I've got it now.
If you guys don't mind I would love to make some of my own.

➤ Jaystar
      Was once a kit of a clan that died off a few moons after birth. She doesn't like to talk about it seeing as she hates dwelling on the past and it makes her a bit upset.
      Jaystar is not an only kit and had three other siblings who she believes passed away. (Her brother may be out there somewhere though ;3)
      She doesn't know how to swim. Shh, that's a secret though~
      Values the word of Starclan more than anything and would go into a panic is they warn her something is coming (without know whether it's bad or good)
      When she was younger, she had a bad attitude and a lot of sass. She grew out of it and, casually passed it on to her kits XD

➤ Thrushclaw
      Used to be afraid of his own shadow as a kit
      He's a huge worry wort and will often think irrationally at times.
      Thrushclaw was once a stray cat in the cities before getting lost in the forest. He would have died had Starclan not sent for him

➤ Aspenleaf
      Has a huge slight obsession with Catmint. (Which is probably the reason the stock keeps disappearing hmm?)
      Aspenleaf has been playing amongst the herbs since she was old enough to walk and has been talking to Starclan and learning their ways since she was able to dream.
      Now has nightmares about her herbs getting up and dancing away and fears waking up to find them all gone XD

➤ Hearthflame
      Was abandoned as a kit by rogue parents once her was able to hunt on his own. (He blames himself for their departure, believing he wasn't good enough)
      He learned how to use herbs after getting into a fight with a baby fox (who luckily was smaller than him)
      Aspenleaf is the closest thing he has to family as he feels a bit isolated from his other clanmates.
      He lights up like a firework at the simplest of praise and tries to be good in hopes of getting it.
      He has no friends and desperately wants some but is afraid of all the other cats in his clan and their possible rejection.

➤ Graystone
      A proud daddy's boy in his young days.
      Really loves squirrel and is often the first one to rid the freshkill pile of all of them
      Once broke his paw after tripping over a tree root and it sometimes hurts him although it's fully healed.
      Would be the one to happily brag about his children if Sandfur wasn't around to cuff in the ear about it.

➤ Sandfur
      The youngest and runt of her litter
      Is not new to the clan life as she often traveled between clans with her family as friendly loners.
      Was once named Nina
      She is afraid of spiders and nearly freaked when Aspenleaf brought Cobwebs to her kitting

➤ Russetfall
      Is the oldest out of the three in his litter and only brother
      Was once named Zil when he traveled with his family through clans
      Used to carry around a toy mouse he once found and named it Little Zil (Bffs!)
      Russetfall is very simple minded and very oblivious to his surroundings (though not always)

➤ Wrenshine
      The middle kit of her litter
      Wrenshine was a giant fluff ball as a kit and didn't grow into all her fur until she was about twenty-two moons
      Used to travel alongside her family under the name Cotton
      A fighter and not one you should really argue with...

➤ Blackstreak
      ➤ Older than Whitenose by only five minutes but is acts like a child sometimes.
      ➤ Is always sleeping if he's not doing anything important and is practically nocturnal.
      ➤ Sunlight is his enemy... seeing as the warm rays soak into his black fur more than other cats making the heat unbearable sometimes.
      ➤ Blackstreak got lost in the forest alongside his sister as young cats and survived up until they were older and found by Soulclan
      ➤ Smarter than his sister~
      ➤ By far the fastest cat in the clan

➤ Whitenose
      Is younger than her brother Blackstreak by five minutes but is probably more mature than him.
      Blanks out sometimes when she's in deep thought and bit clumsy here and there
      Absolutely adores flowers and will stop and sniff them while on patrol until dragged away.
      She has a strong sense of smell and is almost good enough to be a medicine cat (but the poor girl can't deal with the stress)
      Whitenose has two scars under right eye from a fight when she was younger. She often rubs at them out of bad habit when she has negative emotions floating around her mind. (Which is pretty often)

➤ Amberstorm
      Was once a kittypet who got out wanting to explore. She doesn't regret it one bit.
      Has a unique taste for all things mischievous but is a sweet molly at heart.
      Though she was taught how to climb, Amberstorm makes an effort not to do it. She really hates climbing...

➤ Tumbleshade
      Used to have a silly little crush on Jaystar because of how kind she was when they found him.
      Was once, and still is, afraid of the dark. He believes he's seeing things
      He used to be a shy, nervous ball of fur but he grew bolder and bolder with each second he spends in the clan. He sees every cat as family.

➤ Leopardpounce
      Little guy took forever learning how to hunt and now it's his strongest asset.
      Enjoys laughing at himself to keep his spirits high.
      Is a boss when it comes to walking into rooms and announcing his presence. (He has shades and a hat at the ready at all times)

➤ Gorsetail
      A tom cat with flair~
      He was born with good looks and grew up to be a natural mollies cat. He originally joined Soulclan to talk some she-cats.... until he found Wrenshine
      He once was a who was known by all in the city and knew all. (Him and Thrushclaw have history but that's a story for a later date~)

➤ Nettlefoot
      Likes to keep up appearances and is a sly tongued liar
      Secretly an evil genius with a weakness for sweets.
      A descendant of Bone of Bloodclan
      Tricky and a bit mysterious but can be weak to cheesy compliments

➤ Thistlethorn
      Persuasive and a troublemaker
      Has a plan
      A descendant of Bone of Bloodclan
      I can see her falling for the sly, smart-ass types~♡

➤ Cypressdawn
      Secretly prideful of his mind and looks for every chance he can to prove how smart he is
      Loves his sister to death but would never tell her that to her face.
      His closest friend is Blazefur and he sees him as like a friendly rival of sorts.
      He's weak to his emotions and legit cried at his mother's kitting. XD

➤ Cinderblaze
      A proud action seeking tomboy who is waiting for the day she can shoe her skills in a fight. Though, she likes the peace too.
      Jealous of her brother and how smart he is but she loves him anyway.
      Often flaunts that she is the child of the clan leader and feels untouchable and above code because of it.
      Finds Asptail to be one the cutest little things on Earth~♡

➤ Brackenfern
      He's new, he's shy, but he's an adorable little guy with the friendliest smile ever
      I can see him with a personality similar to Barley, maybe a descendant of his somehow too~
      He's so cute!

➤ Sootwhisker
      He was born sickly as a kit and, though it wasn't serious, his parent thought it was best to get rid of him before he infected the rest of the litter.
      Somehow he's one of the happiest tom in the clan thanks to his short past before Soulclan. Sorrelwhisper made it all the better.
      He had actually met a mute cat before which is how he was able to help the other out.
      He can't really see some colors, but he hasn't told anyone yet. (Reds are hard for him)

➤ Sorrelwhisper
      Sorrelwhisper can't speak because, as a kit, before being found by Soulclan, she blew out her vocal chords while screaming for help as she nearly was trapped in the jaws of a fox who chased her into a hole. At two moons, no one should be screaming that much...
      She has a deep fear of rejection of others and thinks a lot about what others might think of her.
      I can imagine her obsessing over a rubber ball XD don't know why.

➤ Firepaw
      Though he is a bit more chill than his brother, Firepaw has a sharp tongue and often little tolerance for others.
      Has his eye on a beautiful enemy cat but as if he'd ever admit that!
      He becomes a depressing blob when his brother isn't with him.
      He only picks on Sorrelwhisper because he's jealous of all the attention she received from their mother.

➤ Ashpaw
      Would have been mommy's little boy had not Sorrelwhisper came around.
      Ashpaw has little respect for authority and I can see him causing tons of problems in the future.
      He's a large grump sometimes but he's extremely ticklish and will sneeze at the slightest touch of his nose.
      Gets flustered and angry at being called cute.

➤ Mistlepaw
      Is on a search to find a ribbon! She will be my little Marie! XD
      She is a gentle molly in the making though I swear XD
      A little singer she is (if that wasn't obviously going to happen)

➤Mudpaw
      I secretly want him to get on too XD (A ribbon I mean)
      Mudpaw is supper fluffy! A small little ball of cotton~
      Everyone thinks he hates his sister. And he does. But it's one of those, you can't live with them but you can't live without them kind of things

Archkit, Shiverkit, Maplekit
      Although Shiverkit is sickly and weak, she is actually the oldest of the two. Born first.
      Archkit and Maplekit are closer to each other than they are with Shiverkit, but they don't go out of their way to exclude her.
      Shiverkit has a dangerous future awaiting her as an apprentice :twisted:

➤ Bluetail
      I honestly almost made her Bluestar as if she never died just was washed far away by the river. But then I was like NAAAAH! Because where's the originality XD
      But she was once a clan cat, as mentioned before~
      She's that one elder that everyone loves but tries not to get involved with because she'll drone on, and on, and on, and on, and- I think you get it~

➤ Speckledsight
      Named because of his limited sight that is dimming as the moons pass.
      The stereo typical grump, who, I'd say is a descendant of Yellowfang, because how I see them, they are practically the same person X3

....Well that's all 31 of my cats.... I think I did this right....?
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:25 pm

krazykitty00 wrote:➤ Was abandoned as a kit by rogue parents once her was able to hunt on his own. (He blames himself for their departure, believing he wasn't good enough)

weaselstorm was abandoned the same way! poor guys D| unlike hearth though, weasel's parents leaving him just made him real bitter and resentful towards anyone.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 pm

too bad i have like 0 ideas for head-canons on my babs woops

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

i have no idea what is going on with this thread right now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm

vampiress_fox wrote:i have no idea what is going on with this thread right now

headcanons. it means things you make up about a character to dry and develop them more and get a feel for their personality. they arent actually canon (in the real story), but help you hone the edges of your characters personalities. sometimes headcannons are used to see if two characters would make a good mateship or not. that way, if it doesnt work out, then it can be broken off, and if it does it can be easily implimented into canon
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥️ CyberFox ♥️ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:35 pm

I have little to no ideas for my cats. All I have is that Ambertail and Dewstream are my gay children.
♥️ CyberFox ♥️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me