★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:25 am

Alderpaw❤ wrote:
    All of these headcanons are so much fun to read though aah ;o;

i know right ?? theyre all so good ;o;
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub ★

Postby skystar901 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:39 am

Everyone is doing head-canons so here are some about my cats;

Brackenstar is descended from Spiderleg and also has some Bloodclan blood in him.
Brackenstar also has an irrational fear of spiders...

Stormfrost is allergic to gasoline, and claims it's the monsters cursing her
Stormfrost is descended from Dovewing and Tigerheart

Skywings is descended from Skyclan and Riverclan
He is also Skunkfang and Grayheart's half brother

Whitesight is descended from Jayfeather, and is actually Witheredtail's daughter, though she doesn't remember him

Silvertear can't climb trees due to her claws being trimmed by twolegs

Skunkfang is descended from Graystripe and Silverstream, giving him Thunderclan and Riverclan blood.
He is also Skywing and Grayheart's half brother

Flamesong is descended from Scourge and has Bloodclan blood

Grayheart is descended from Graystripe and Millie making him Skunkfang and Skywing's half brother

Scarglow is directly descended from Scourge

Moonpaw is descended from Ravenpaw.
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:31 am

guys omg silverwing and troutstar have an adopted kit now!! i'm not sure on gender, but i might name them sootkit, smokekit, or smogkit.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 am

-Ripplestar has RiverClan and kittypet blood. He had been a loner with his brother, Heatherfur, who ran off to be a kittypet like their great-grandfather. That is why he is so protective of his kits. He doesn't want the same to happen to them.

-Splashfur is kind of plump. Some say she sneaks out to steal prey from their enemy Clan, EchoClan. We shall see.

-Dapplefeather may look as if she is always happy, but only on the outside. She is troubled by her past as her great-great grandparents were of BloodClan and she fears what is in store for the future. Especially for her kits.

-Flintberry is a bit of an outsider. She feels as if being a medicine cat will change other cats' opinions of her. And not in a good way. She has SkyClan and RiverClan blood through Riverstar and Ashflower.

-Ashflower looks as good as an apprentice but acts like an elder. She has SkyClan blood.

-Emberflame on the other paw, is the opposite. He looks really old but acts as misbehaved as an apprentice. He also has SkyClan blood.

-Tigerwing. Ah, Tigerwing is the type who was bullied as a kit but grew strong, becoming merciless and full of vengeance. He has ShadowClan blood.

-Gingerflash is kinda the Clan Clown. He tries to be funny at all costs as has ShadowClan and barn cat blood in his veins.

-Ravenstrike is a bit hard as I have not yet had the chance to use him, but I'll just say he has WindClan and ThunnderClan blood.

-Mallowpaw/splash is a kind of daredevil. He likes being in trouble but in a mischievous way not an evil way and has SkyClan and RiverClan blood through his parents.

Amberpaw/gaze hangs out with her brother more often than not. She enjoys helping others and again has SkyClan and RiverClan blood.

-Featherpaw is stuck with the fact Maplekit died. She is thought to have pure ShadowClan blood but actually has BloodClan too. Future name is Featherstorm.

-Cloverpaw can't be trusted with any secrets and will clam up if asked to speak in front of the other apprentices, let alone the whole Clan. Same blood as Featherpaw. Future name is Cloverbreeze.

Minnowkit is a tiny tom who would jump from a pine tree for a couple of mice. He has SkyClan and RiverClan blood. Future name is Minnowsplash.

Pebblekit is a generally nice guy to be around. He enjoys playing mossball with Minnowkit all day. Future name is Pebbleheart.

-Flashtail was a funny tom in his youth and is thought to be Splashfur and Gingerflash's grandfather, so I guess he is ShadowClan too.

*finally finished! *

@Areater
I like Sootkit the most, but that's just my opinion. X3
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:53 am

@Areater - theyre gonna be such good moms ! also, i like sootkit the most. ^^
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:00 am

@Areater

They are going to be a real power couple.

I like smokekit a lot but personally I would call them, Pigeonkit, Stonekit, Stormkit or Goosekit but I love the name Smokekit.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaden » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 am

I actually sat and read every single one of the headcanons and facts about your clans- they are all so interesting and creative! I might as well post a few headcanons and fun facts about my cats XD

Applestar
• He named SageClan after his mother, Sage who gave him all his ambition and pride he needed to form his clan.
• When Foxtail first joined the clan he had a huge crush on her, even though Smokeclaw did too. He eventually gave up when she failed to return his feelings.
• I've always imagined him to have SkyClan blood, but of course, distantly.

Smokeclaw
• He really did love Foxtail and believed she loved him too. He was devastated when they broke up. He still believes Greynose's kits are his.
• He got kidnapped by twolegs shortly after becoming 12 moons old and tried to find his brother ever since.
• Smokeclaw doesn't know whether to stay loyal to his clan or become mates with Whitenose. She is the only cat who has treated him differently from when he joined SageClan apart from Cloverheart.
• If Smokeclaw was a real person he would probably be 100% Hamilton.

Cloverheart
• Although not outright evil, Cloverheart is extremely irritable, sarcastic and petty.
• He could fight as well as a warrior, but finds himself intrgued by the different herbs and duties of a medicine cat.
• Cloverheart could be a low-key serial killer who lets his patients die instead of saving them if he doesn't like them.

Foxtail
• At the moment, Foxtail currently suffers from forms of anxiety, paranoia and mild depression. She treats herself as an outcast.
• The only two cats who she's ever deeply cared about and shown emotions towards are Rosie and Greynose.
• Foxtail fails to feel very many emotions, especially happiness. She doesn't feel guilty about using Smokeclaw.
• She does love Ashkit and Rosekit very dearly, but worries for the safety of their identity constantly. She always dreamed of having lots of kits.

Wrenflower
• She was originally going to be called Rabbittail, but when told this, she cried since she felt bullied and Applestar changed it.
• Wrenflower lost her tail in a face-off with her brother. He ripped off half her tail.
• She is bisexual and leans towards she-cats.
• She is in love with Smudgecloud, and although she is happy for her and Applestar, it makes her feel upset, but she knows she can never let her feelings show.
• Wrenflower is in the 'cool' squad of warriors consisting of herself, Smudgecloud and Froststep.

Smudgecloud
• She is a decendant of Mapleshade.
• She has always been in love with Applestar ever since she joined the clan and she enjoys being around him.
• She is in the 'popular/cool' SageClan squad as well, and she is the 'Queen Bee' of the group.

Rowanclaw
• He is extremely mysterious, quiet and has a somewhat creepy vibe to be around.
• His dream is to settle down and have a family. He would never have a forbidden relationship as he is extremely loyal to his clan

Froststep
• She is the only shorthaired cat in the clan along with Leafclaw.
• She is an extremely talented swimmer and her favourite season is leaf-bare.
• She acts like a 'dumb blonde/girly girl' figure in the squad.

Flamestripe
• He is extremely energetic and loves to fight.
• His only good friend so far is Leafclaw, who he sees as the sister he never had. He would protect her with his life.
• He used to be a kittypet, but his twolegs threw him out after he fought too much.

Leafclaw
• She used to be extremely shy and reserved when she first joined the clan, but the fox encounter and being around Flamestripe made her sarcastic and bubbly.
• She has a crush on Flamestripe and always has, but fears being rejected or humilitated.

Rosekit
• She was named after her grandmother whom she bares a striking resemblance to, Rosie.
• She is a goody-goody and repriminds her brother if he does anything bad.

Ashkit
• Foxtail wanted to name him Greykit after Greynose, but eventually settled on Ashkit.
• Although he doesn't bear an exact resemblance to his father, Ashkit has Greynose's eyes and each time Foxtail looks into them she sees Greynose.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MockSun » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 am

... Backstory happened and now I've written over a thousand words on my most recent CoveClan turn, and I haven't even gotten to Sagenose having her kits yet.

Sorry, Sagenose, I promise I'll actually devote a couple words to you someday.
MockSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 am

I'll post my headcannons here. Just gotta finish this episode of Arrow.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 am

oh no
i shipped smoothkit and ravenpaw and then i realized that smoothkit is ravenpaws aunt RIP
that ship sunk

also ravenstar is lowkey savage
maybe he has bloodwrath? yeah probably ovo
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me