Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Schneemaehne wrote:Well, if time is this short we don't want to keep you waiting anymore, Yamaneko!

Team Shadow Prowlers, Final Day Task 1

Jousting is a dangerous sport and our two characters are not too experienced in mounted combat. So they spent the last days practicing very, very hard. They even read the rule book! Well, Ayla did. I don't think Karne could be bothered.
Anyways, even before the first light of the morning our two champions were on the pitch, stretching muscles and practizing their routines. It is going to be a hard competition, believe me! Those two will stand their ground until the very end!
Good thing this is the un-bloody variation of the traditional jousting. I mean, sharpened spears and the possibility to fight further on the ground if the enemy is unmounted is really harsh. We wouldn't want that, right guys? Ahm, guys? By the sake of the Infames, is that a sword?!

Final Day, Task 1

(With your permission I would like to submit all artwork done during the medieval tournament to my deviantart-account. Of course after everything is over.)

Although it doesn't make a difference 10 final points for the Shadow Prowlers.

Karne de Saintclaire wrote:To be honest, I really underestimated the amount of time a story this long takes. Three days of work and still only 2049 words... I'm not sure if it can be counted as an entry, because of the missing 3k words, but nonetheless I want to show it. It'll be finished some time, I'm sure.

Sorry, 5k words were the minimum.

Dizzy socks wrote:
Dizzy socks wrote:Hey Yama, I am completed the art for the contest, however have realised it is primarily in red. I completely forgot, and am so sorry. Would I still get points for posting it, or not?

I have to go to bed, so I'm going to take a chance, and post it anyway.

The Twisted Task one:

Here

Sorry, the rules are clear - no red as main colour.

Expendable wrote:I know it won't count as entry anymore but well, I'll still post it as fan-art when it's finished. ^^

Fanart! <3

Thank you all for participating! There were a lot of great entries during the last weeks.

Let me briefly announce the winners:

1st place: Shadow prowlers with 66 points
2nd place: The twisted with 46 points
3rd place: Team Chyru-mi with 30 points

Congratulations!
The slots will be added in a few minutes. (Please give my slooooow rate a bit of time to load the meadows)
For the semi-customs / customs you can use the regular custom forms of my artist zone. Just fill in a coat colour (e.g. blood bay tovero).
@ Team Shadow Prowlers: Just let me know what you want, custom or breeding. The coloured sketches of your Narakari will take a few weeks as I (still) have a lot of exams. At least three next week. But I'll do my very best.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayorati » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 am

Wohoo, second place! Hehe, this was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the team experience! The meadows just keep getting better and better. *pats Skyworld* Hmm, I think maybe I already have an idea for the semi-custom. ^^
Mayorati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Great thanks! It was real fun to participate and congratulations to all the other winners!
(And Yama, please - we know you have a busy real life, take your time!)
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Yay third place. Well done everyone. This event rocked <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2nd Archive

Postby Chouhesi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 am

After ages I'm finally posting this.
First I had a busy RL and no time to finish it and then I didn't wanted to post it in the middle of the event.
However finally I finished my 2nd archive. I hope it gives out some more information about my lovely Narakari.
I hope there aren't any spelling or grammar mistakes inside but as I needed the help of Google Translate with some parts the chance is hight that there are some inside.
Please try to ignore them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Umbra
    Meaning of the name: Latin for shadow
    Age he found his way in my lair: 11 1/2
    Mother: Unknown
    Father: Unknown
    Offspring: Mèlek
    Genes: Grey on black - EE/aa/GG

Character: I believe I never met a prouder creature than Umbra. At the first time I saw him I was sure he would lead my herd and nobody else.
    It was really a long way until we both get along with each other.He looked down at me a long time and it was really hard to show him that we are on the same level. And honsetly even if we are companions now I still have the feeling that he doesn't look at us at equal partners but seems to see me as a pet of him.
    However at the moment Umbra is the proud leader of my herd. He seems to be rough and insensitive sometimes but I think I can say he really cares about the herd and would give his live if needed. At all we can say he is the "hard on the outside, soft in the inside"-type even if it is pretty hard to find the soft part of him
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Sienna
    Age she found her way in my lair: 11 years
    Offspring: Mèlek
    Genes: Buttermilk buckskin overo - EE/AA/nCR/nO

Character:As I intruduced Sienna to Umbra as a new member of his herd I was worried at first. I know that Umbra was pretty cold to other Narakari at first and Sienna was so warmheartet and gentle that I was afraid Umbra would scare her away. The bigger was my suprise as I found them next to each other the following day behaving like they know each other since ages.
    I'm not sure how Sienna found her way in Umbras heart that fast but I think she did it the same way she made me fall in love with her that fast.
    In my herd she seems to care abour everyone she helps where she can however she also has her moments she just want to have fun and runs around in the meadows.

Name: Mèlek
    Meaning of the name: 'born with the soul of a dragon'
    Age he found the way in my lair: born in my herd
    Mother: Sienna
    Father: Umbra
    Offspring: Cathalan
    Genes: Buckskin - EE/Aa/nCr

Character: Melek is nearly as proud as his father. He is strong minded and sometimes very stubborn. He seems to have the power to get in trouble wherever he goes and I have a hard job to take care of the mess he leaves behind way too often. However sometimes I'm not sure if he leave the mess by accident or on purpose to prank me.
    Melek loves to run around in the meadows. Nearly every time I come to watch him and the herd he runs like he is hunting the wind. I cannot wait until I'm able to ride him.

About his name:I have to admit that I'm really really bad at imaging names. It is always really hard to come up with a name whenever I need one. It was the same with the name of my first foal. I stared at him, missused Google , satred at him again, went through the name list I made for my RPs... and found nothing that would suit him.
    I think I can call it luck that I remembered this one RP. A part of the RP was about dragons and their companions and as the RP still was active I created parts of the dragons language together with the admins.
    Mèleks name is simply said a short form of the phrase "born with the soul of a dragon" which I thought would match my pretty boy.

Arishi
-has to be done in the future-
Offspring: Cathalan
Smoky cream - EE/aa/CrCr

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cathalan
-has to be done in the future-
Mother: Arishi
Father: Melek
Buckskin - EE/Aa/nCr
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Kuroshi
    Meaning of the name: Warrior (but forgot from which language... ^^;)
    Age he found his way in my lair: 29
    Offspring: none at the moment
    Genes: Grullo - EE/aa/DD

Character:
    He is as proud as Umbra and as he is older as the leader of my heard they don't get along with each other quite well. He doesn't accept a young "foal" as his leader and so I had to seperate them up. I hope once they will get along with each other but at the moment it looks like my herd will split up in two if I cannot get Umbra and Kuroshi together.

Name: Himitsu
    Meaning of the name: Japanese for secret
    Age she found her way in my lair: 19
    Genes: Blue roan - EE/aa/Rn

Character:
    If I call Sienna the Lady of Umbras herd then Himitsu is the Lady of Kuroshis current herd (not sure if I simply should try to give up to go back to only one herd and accept that I kind of have two).
    She seems to be a mysterious lady and I have to admit that I don't understand her all the way. Althought she seems to behave like a lady all the time I would take care not to get her on the bad side of you. If she is angry even Kuroshi starts to behave carefully around her.

Name: Professor
    Meaning of the name: quite obvious xD
    Age he found his way in my herd: 13 1/2
    Genes: Bay with pangare - Ee/Aa + pangare

Character:
    Luckily at least Professor didn't mess up with Umbra and accepted he as the leader of the heard.
    He is a quite calm guy and it is much fun to ride him as he runs very smoothly.

Name: Mapacha
    Meaning of the name: Japanese word for raccoon
    Age she found her way in my lair: 11 1/2
    Genes:Cestnut - ee/aa

Character:
    Mapacha has simply said a very happy nature. She seems to be always in a good mood and tries to cheer up everyone in a bad mood. No matter if Narakari or human.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Patchwork
This bay dun tobiano stallion is 6 years old. He seems to be an all-rounder with many talents. But sometimes he can be rather erratic, just like there are two minds in his head.
Genetics: Ee/AA/DD/ToTo
Last edited by Chouhesi on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
Chouhesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death of Fantasy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:51 am

That is a beautiful archive! I really like it.
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:51 pm

@Rathian: Your slot has been added. :)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 am

Contest obstacle lists. (Just as a little reminder. And holy cow there are great chances to win the trail atm :P)

Trail:
1) Gate:
2) Slalom:
3) Fw, bw, fw:
4) Fan:
5) Bridge
6) 360° circle:
7) Low jump:

Cross country:
1) Bullfinch:
2) Trunk:
3) Coffin
4) Lion table: Dizzy socks
5) Chicken way:
6) Water: Fire at Heart
7) Spider jump:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 am

Woah I've been absent for FARR too long. D:

Congratulations to the Medival Narakari Knights in awesome armor!! XD I really enjoyed watching all the events. <3
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Welcome back! :)