Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am

Nominated Cat's User: howlingtothestars
Nominated Cat: Frostheart
Reason for Nominating: I feel this cat has effort put into them! She has a collection of lovely art and an interesting history, not to mention a beautiful design!

I hope repeat nominations are allowed?

Nominated Cat's User: Sunlitsecrets
Nominated Cat: Wildstar
Reason for Nominating: This cat has a ton of amazing artwork collected by her dedicated owner! Not only that, but I adore her history, and her herself. Her character and design are just so cute!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:09 am

Nominated Cat's User: Hawky<3
Nominated Cat: ducknose
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because Hawky put thought into her development and backstory. The she cats backstory also ties into her personality and her current clan life, which a lot of people forget to do. It's not unbelievable and not a concept that is seen in every cat. She's well rounded, and I adore her.

Nominated Cat's User: lyrebird
Nominated Cat: coldstar
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because I really love his personality! There's something about a leader that will abandon all codes and rules for others that gets me. Coldstar also puts his clan before himself in all situations, which I can personally relate too. He's a relatable character, and a selfless one which makes me love him even more.

Nominated Cat's User: neah
Nominated Cat: emberheart
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because the history isn't novel length but still impactful. Ember is a cat who over comes, and has a huge heart. I really love her short but sweet backstory - she didn't let her disability stop her from doing what she dreamed off or let her parents get in the way even if they meant well. It's another character I can relate too, and I'm sure many people can.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
amethyst cove | buttermilks

the land of three crows | rise

Clan of Arkanes | kientras

valhalla | characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 am

Nominated Cat's User: Dia
Nominated Cat: Coffeefrost
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because- she's gorgeous and has slayed my soul.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 am

Tell us a bit about your clan's history. What was the first important battle? The first leader? How did a tradition form, and why?

Silentclan was founded when Amberstar was roughly twenty moons old, having experienced a sign from Starclan in a dream. The cats involved in the dream were the five ancients, five warriors that fought for Amberstar's rights within her previous clan when she was wrongfully exiled for not possessing "true warrior blood". Each of these warriors died one way or another, most being killed by the higher clan members trying to silence them regarding Amberstar's exile. Amberstar is the first and has so far been the only leader of Silentclan for this reason.

Silentclan has actually rarely had battles, although the most notable ones were actually smaller wars all grouped into one Era of battle. A revolution started by a cat(who I have not yet obtained) who was brought into the clan as the payment for a murder resulted in these battles. He exposed Silentclan for their contract system as well as their nature of murdering if it were justifiable enough, breaking the two more major rules of Silentclan.

Nominated Cat's User: Dinah.
Nominated Cat: Littlerain
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because while their development is brief, it really summarizes how Littlerain's character was built. Whenever Dinah is talking about her in the discord, I can't help but be satisfied with just how well thought of Littlerain's story is as a whole, and I honestly cannot wait to see just how much Littlerain grows as Dinah's development with the beautiful gal continues.

Nominated Cat's User: Kiffell
Nominated Cat: Wholesun
Reason for Nominating: This cat is absolutely gorgeous, perhaps even one of my favorite spotted rise cats yet! They have such a beautiful color scheme and I love how simple the name is when it is paired with a somewhat complex coat. I love how Kiffell developed their personality, and the fact that there are sections to give multiple perspectives on how those around him feel about him really helps with thinking of his character!
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:43 am

Tell us a bit about your clan's history. What was the first important battle? The first leader? How did a tradition form, and why?
PikakeClan is new, founded by Alala-Hoku when she settled on the otherwise cat-less island, and currently still led by her - so it's still coming together. The traditions carried over from life on the bigger island - from living at the mercy of the elements and the forces of nature that control them. They were developed to appease these forces and obtain mercy from their fury.
Being so new, and relatively isolated, the clan only really has to worry about the possibility of intraclan issues and the absolute certainty of battles against nature and predators. There haven't been any big ones of note yet, other than the storms that brought Ahi-Pohaku and Honu-Kahawai to their shore, and the odd hungry skua that gets a little too tempted.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:13 am

hi there everyone ! :0
    i just joined in, so i'm a bit new here !
    just popped in to say hello, and that i'm offering free coding for Rise threads ! :0
    payment is absolutely not necessary but ofc tips are appreciated lol

they'll look a bit like mine unless you want to have a custom one ! <3
    just pm me if you're interested!

if it isn't allowed for me to advertise something like this please do let me know!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:34 am

New weekly question.
Code: Select all
[b]How does your cat most contribute to the clan?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Nominated Cat's User: dinah.
      Nominated Cat: Lonelybush
      Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because I just adore him! All the fun things we've learnt about him in the discord have been so funny and cute, I love him and can't wait to see him become even more developed!
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am

How does your cat most contribute to the clan?
Alala contributes her leadership skills - time spent listening to others, helping them, making decisions, and finding news ways to make life better for everyone; taking the reigns even during emotionally taxing times, such as illness, death, or danger; and physical needs, because what is a leader if they sit on their tail and have everyone else do the work? (Her answer for that would be 'very weak and should be very afraid'.)
Pono is a tactician, but in a clan that has not yet faced battle, he's really only put his mind toward traps and defenses, shelters and lookout positions. It's not terribly much, but it's necessary.
Ahi is the strongest warrior, though he has no desire to lead. He is very happy being the provider and main line of defense for the clan, and that's where his biggest contributions lie.
Honu is still a bit too young to be fully contributing, but she's learning - she's part of the future hunters and warriors of the clan. She contributes the most by learning and staying healthy to continue to do so.
O'o offers her knowledge of the weather patterns. Almost by magic (but really by experience and observation), she can tell when the seasons and weather are starting to change, and when the clan's patterns need to adjust to better survive. (With her, too, comes 'Ike, whose voice has strengthened the mythology of the island spirit and cements that aspect of the clan's culture.)
'Elepaio's biggest contributions are the tasks that she lifts from Alala's shoulders. A leader less burdened is a more effective one, in her eyes - better prepared to handle new situations as they arise.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:08 pm

CotM Nominations are now closed! Please wait patiently for a poll later this month.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~