| ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club |

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What's your favorite 90's Sonic game? [All in chronological order & excluding spin-offs]

Sonic the Hedgehog
7%
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
7%
Sonic CD
13%
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
No votes
Sonic & Knuckles
20%
Sonic 3D Blast
7%
Sonic Adventure
47%

Total votes : 15

Re: | ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club | New Poll |

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:52 am

I don't think Mephiles is a good idea, for two reasons, one, he's not an actual hedgehog, he's the physical incarnation of Solaris's mind and will, and two, even if he was a hedgehog, the ritual they do requires six pure-hearted hedgehogs, which Mephilies would not be.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:I don't think Mephiles is a good idea, for two reasons, one, he's not an actual hedgehog, he's the physical incarnation of Solaris's mind and will, and two, even if he was a hedgehog, the ritual they do requires six pure-hearted hedgehogs, which Mephilies would not be.

Ah, alright, just making a suggestion, was unsure of the specifications. Also in that case, I don't think I'd consider Shadow a pure-hearted hedgehog, mostly due to some things he has done--but I guess he doesn't exactly have ill intent. I'm unsure about any other hedgehogs, there isn't many aside from the ones aforementioned. The only others I can actually think of just wouldn't fit.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 am

Point taken, but when they'll try it with five first, which fails, then Tikal points out they need six, and even with six, they fail at first, and they wonder if Rouge's unborn kid isn't pure-hearted, or if it's Shadow who's the problem, but then Shadow releases his pent up anger and frustration in order to allow him to fully participate in the ritual.

Ugh, I can't decide if I should use an unborn child between Rouge and Shadow, or an unborn grandchild between Tails, who becomes part hedgehog through an adoption ritual, and Fiona
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Point taken, but when they'll try it with five first, which fails, then Tikal points out they need six, and even with six, they fail at first, and they wonder if Rouge's unborn kid isn't pure-hearted, or if it's Shadow who's the problem, but then Shadow releases his pent up anger and frustration in order to allow him to fully participate in the ritual.

Ugh, I can't decide if I should use an unborn child between Rouge and Shadow, or an unborn grandchild between Tails, who becomes part hedgehog through an adoption ritual, and Fiona

I'd stick with Rouge and Shadow's unborn child tbh, but either one works, really. I like the idea of Shadow being a bit of a problem, he must still have been lingering on Maria or some other event. And them assuming the unborn kid is an issue [with being pure-hearted or not] works better than Tails' and Fiona's. Mostly because the kid would have to have Shadow's genetics, so perhaps they adapted to a more malicious behavior than they both bargained for. Mm, I'm not exactly sure, but other than that, sounds good.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanewilde » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:33 pm

I want to join the resistance!

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: DatWildWolf
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Mario and Sonic At the Winter Olympic Games
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Shadow the Hedge Hog
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣:
I love sonic games and the shows/movies so much, I really want to be a part of the fandom more. I am not an complete noob, I know most of the story line.
arcanewilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:24 am

DatWildWolf wrote:

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣:
I love sonic games and the shows/movies so much, I really want to be a part of the fandom more. I am not an complete noob, I know most of the story line.

Welcome to the club, lovin' that Shadow pp! Sometimes I question mine...especially due to context.

Anyways, Sonic Mania Plus trailer just released..! Check out the [Features>Announcements] for easily clickings if you wanna watch it. I'm honestly floored with what is to come! Even though I haven't gotten my hands on Sonic Mania, I plan to get a physical copy for this one because: 32 page art book and I'm really diggin' that soundtrack!

I can only assume that the events of the DLC are before Classic Sonic gets sucked into SF, but we'll have to wait and see.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club | New Poll + Announcemen

Postby Sega » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:41 am

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: kaleidoscorch
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖: Sonic Adventure 2
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: Sonic the Hedgehog
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: I'd like to share a little of my experience with the Sonic franchise for this "other" section.

The first time I knew about Sonic was during a Christmas when I was gifted a Sega Genesis that came with Sonic the Hedgehog 1. Immediately the character struck me as cool and free! The selling point for the game was speed, and boy was I sold! Blazing through levels accompanied by great music really left an impression. Fast forward to when I got my next system, the Gamecube, along with Sonic Adventure 2 and you would've seen a grin from ear to ear! Experiencing Sonic and the gang all redesigned for the first time with voice acting really filled me with excitement. It became my favorite game because of the fond memories I had with it, playing with friends, raising Chao and getting all the unlockables.

It's definitely been a long road since then, from the classics to the recently released Sonic Forces, but nothing has ever managed to keep me as excited as the Sonic series. This is a franchise with lots of potential and I believe Sega is committed to proving that again, with the new comics looking very promising, Sonic Mania being such a success and loads of more content coming soon!

my beloved
🖤1O.1O.O9
& the famigos
🧸 🧐 🦾

pfp by ivywolves
sig art by yugi
Sega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanewilde » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:35 am

paperjack. wrote:
DatWildWolf wrote:

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣:

Welcome to the club, lovin' that Shadow pp! Sometimes I question mine...especially due to context.

Anyways, Sonic Mania Plus trailer just released..! Check out the [Features>Announcements] for easily clickings if you wanna watch it. I'm honestly floored with what is to come! Even though I haven't gotten my hands on Sonic Mania, I plan to get a physical copy for this one because: 32 page art book and I'm really diggin' that soundtrack!

I can only assume that the events of the DLC are before Classic Sonic gets sucked into SF, but we'll have to wait and see.

I am honnerd~! <3 And thanks for the tips I will check them out! :o (I drew my proflie pic :D)
arcanewilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:06 am

@kaleidoscorch

I really admire the love you have for the franchise, it's amazing, honestly. Thank you for sharing your experiences, you really put that "other" section to good use! I feel the exact same way when it comes to mass amount of potential. It just hurts to see people think games are generally 'bad' because they're not up to their standards though. I enjoy every Sonic game I've played so far, and plan to get the advance series on Ps3.

But truthfully, with how happy it seems this game series makes you, it really makes me love it even more. It's so nice to see people genuinely enjoy something from Sonic instead of complaining. Though I cannot say I've crossed paths with a majority of those whom seem to dislike Sonic, it's kinda obvious nowadays. This kid wore a STH shirt every once and awhile, and it warms my heart, but others are so pessimistic when it comes to the franchise, and mocked him. I see it isn't popular to love Sonic, especially with all we fans have seemed to put him through, but I think the fandom is alas calming down.

If I didn't say it before, thank you for sharing! It's such a pleasure seeing people gush about the things they love, especially when it's something you enjoy as well.

@DatWildWolf

Oh, you drew your pp? That's pretty cool! I had a feeling, I just wasn't entirely sure. I can't make avatars for the life of me, haha. Shadow is honestly the most lovable, edgy character ever. Reminds me of how Infinite's backstory wasn't all that great, but I guess I'd be mad too if someone called me weak.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:20 am

Here's a new idea for my Sonic FF, tell me what you think

Emerl is found by Sonic, and he copies the Super State, so there's Sonic, Young Silver, Shadow, Emerl, Sonic's son Nova, and Nova and Mina's unborn child to do the Super Sonic God ritual
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist