ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Would you stay with the Rukami if they move to dA?

Yes.
31%
No.
69%

Total votes : 36

Re: ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ [Fan Club]

Postby Krycifer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Alright! You two seem totally on board with getting this community up and running again, I'll happily do my best to contribute despite my busy life ;a; I would just love to see this species thrive since they deserve it.

@ShnaDin give me a bit to read through that, the idea seems interesting already though~

@wolfpuppies Hey! I wish you the best of luck with the moving and all, but welcome back to the community! Once you find yourself settled I'd love to do an AT with you c:

Bah, random question for the heck of it.
Code: Select all
[b]Would you ever sell any of your kamis for any price?[/b]

Would you ever sell any of your kamis for any price?
No, never. I have 12 kamis in counting and I love every one of them. I have a connection with each of them in some way and I could never let any of them go for any price. I do have stronger connections with the ones that I wrote stories for/applied for, but no matter that, I still have a strong bond with every one and they all mean the world to me ;a;

And another one-
Code: Select all
[b]Show us your first kami![/b]

Show us your first kami!
This was my first ever kami. I won him on December 1st of 2014 c: His name is Hong and/or Red.

Also! Just some random news, but in my ceramics class we're making bobble heads and I'm planning on making one of Wander, my new MYO kami X3 I'll see if I can send you WIPs of him once I get the project up and going if any of you guys would be interested in seeing~
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 pm

@KiPotato Thanks, I appreciate it. It's about to get hectic here in the next three weeks, but I'm looking forward to it in a way.
Do you have a preference for who you would want to be done in an art piece? I have some free time now and then so I can sketch up some ideas before I move and then finish it up digitally when I finish moving - if you don't mind the wait ^^
I'd be more than happy to discuss this here or via pm, if you are interested~

As of right now, I'd never plan on it. I'm very attached to all of my babies, even if I can't actively post for them on here like I'd want to. If for whatever reason I felt that I wasn't giving them the love/attention they deserved or felt that I no longer connected with them I may rehome them. I stay attached though to most critters I adopt and/or design, so it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

Show us your first kami!
This is Aislynn, my first Rukami. She was a runner up, but I honestly loved her more than the 'kami I applied for anywho haha. She fits the personality I described for her perfectly and I just adore her <3
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Yes. I have one that I don't have a close connection to any more.

Show us your first kami!
My first ever Kami was this male, Vexx! It took me forever to write his story and I still love him :D
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:36 pm

glad to see this species is coming back to life! ^-^

mmmm, maybe. I do have a few I may be losing connection to, but idk.

Show us your first kami!
when suddenLY THERE WAS A STARK
AND HE WAS THE STARKIEST STARK TO EVER STARK
//shotdead

also, we're able to purchase MYO slots? o3o I was not aware of this! if I may ask, how much would one cost? ;v;
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:02 pm

@wolfpuppies No problem!
And ahh lately I've just been in it with headshots since I don't really have time to do anything else ;a; I'll PM you though!

@graverobber, yep you can! I got mine for Wander for 800 points or $8 USD ;v;

@all who shared their first kamis, you all have such lovely babs ;a; I'm pleased to see so many responses as well~
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:02 am

Show us your first kami!

ImageMy lovely sinon was my first kami and I still love her as much as I did when I first won her.^^ Hopefully I can use her more with the species coming back to life.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:29 am

Show us your first kami!
My very first Kami here was Nacona, mir precious alpha girl :3
I got her via number generator and i waaas so happy as i saw that i won her ^w^ I got depressed very easily after loosing my first competition to PK and thought about leaving this species but then i got her and i stayed! Now i have too many of them and proud of every Kami in my pack!

Would i ever sell them? I would never sell my first generation Kami for anything! I will take them with me wherever i go :)
It could be that i would sell, trade or gift any offspring of them but always with a heavy heart. It also depends on the member, who would like to get them c:

@ all: Thank you very much for your activity guys! I really hope to get the kamis back after that hiatus ^^' It's running on dA but not better than here :/ I want that members here and on dA will be active again and have lots of fun with their packs!
Some ideas are rolling and maybe we have some changes here and there :3 So stay tunned! I will try to update every decision and thoughts here and on dA.
Thank you and all the help i got from awesome members for planning the new event :thumbup:

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 pm

No, right now I love them too much to sell. And I got all my current Kamis free, so it's only fair to readopt them free unless I get them quite a bit more art, which I haven't gotten much of any of them really. Hopefully I will get them more art once the species picks up again, hopefully it does.

Show us your first kami!
Nekura was my first Rukami, design by BugaBee!
She is the 9th Rukami to be created!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SchnaDin: I am very interested in participating in the event! Hopefully it will bring more people in and help bring the species back to life! Though we'll all have to work hard to advertise it enough. Maybe have some sort of advertisement raffle to spread the word.

Hey guys, I'd like an opinion. I am really debating pairing these two together.
It's only a maybe right now as there is another male I like for Vanya, but I'm not sure that will ever happen.
So I was thinking about pairing Vanya and Kimimaro
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 pm

@NARANDA, Your first Kami is very lovely! I love their accessories and their eyes!
As for the pairing, I must say that it's quite an interesting one. But I think pairing them would turn out odd in a good way!

@SchnaDin, What a beautiful girl! I'm a sucker for any brown palette-d Kamis I have to admit. I would absolutely love to contribute in any way I can to getting this species back up on its feet. We all here know what an awesome species it is, and I think if we all rallied together we could widen the community!

@kdougfang, Ahh she is a beautiful Kami, her horns go well with the rest of her as does her hair.

@All, do any of you have any ideas of what Rukami civilizations look like? I was thinking of sketching ideas when I finally get back to my tablet, and I'd love to hear ideas ;a; I have a few myself, I'm just in the mood to make concept sketches~
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:16 pm

@all - Aahh, everyone's 'kamis are so lovely. Congratulations on being such great and proud owners to them ^^

@KiPotato - do you mean the social structure or more where/how they live physically (like in glades, earthen houses, etc.)?
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me