Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby rustyroxy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:20 pm

✨✨replies✨✨

@kaori miyazono; goodluck finding a new home for leander
    @silentmelody; ;o; goodluck finding a crush for your kit!
    i may pm you later with my kit etherel
    @coffebean,; addison’s hair edit is really cute!!
    i hope it gets approved soon
    @spottedsong; lottie’s back markings are really nice??
    i can’t wait to see their backstory and development!

*drumroll please* i now introduce my first kal with a mermaid tail!
    they were a unlimited common and under myo designed by individuality!
    their designs are so pretty <3<3

they are open for a mate! im looking for;
    -a female kal
    -maybe another merkal?
    -i’d love a kal with horns or a halo
    -somewhat complicated designs
    -really dark or really pale color schemes
    -common/long hair edits!

pm me if interested! <3

Last edited by rustyroxy on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:26 pm

@Kaori Miyazono. » good luck finding trades for him! im not a huge blue fan or i'd probably offer bc that tail + those ears/horns <3
    @The Pirate » your kals are so cute???? i love them so much, good luck with offers! i bet you'll get some in no time <3
    @SilentMelody » amoretta is so cute!!! good luck finding relations for her <3 i'm sure you'll find her a cute gf
    @cherrydoge » teddy's adorable? good luck getting trades for her, she's def worth the world

im crying today has been a good day in a bad month

i'd like to show off my most beautiful girl, acantha, made by the wonderful individuality.

click her to be taken to her info!! she's open for friends and possible mates? i have no preference on mates, just someone to love her and compliment her.
    i'd prefer to hc on skype/discord <33
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 pm

---

hi hi - quick post from me! (don't mind me just decided to
    try and make a fall themed post aaa)

im taking tentative offers on these two here;;
    please just pm me, would possibly trade both
    for kal w ear edits?? idk both are blank slates
    and have all three slots!! just looking at offers,
    might not trade if i find a way to connect to
    them better?? idk we'll see!

uft, also uft

---

@ SpottedSong -- aaaa Christine Deae~ congrats on her, she's gorgeous (and i love phantom of the opera so much asdfsdfdfas)
    @ coffeebean, -- congrats on your new kit!! Ginny is such a cutie = w =
    @ cherrydoge -- sad to see you're losing connection w teddy - gl trading her fren!!
    @ SilentMelody - congrats on your new kiddo!! she's so cute??? aaa
    @ ango mcdango -- congrats on your new kal as well!! Acantha is so pretty?? im??

---
    ---
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm

replies page 659 wrote:@ Individuality: good luck getting a trade for your myo!! Fae is also so gorgeous omg,, congrats whoever gets her she's a beaut
@ pangurbanka: good luck on your search for a legendary kal to breed with! :o i would take you up on the offer... if i had a legendary kalon *insert timmy turner's dad meme*
@ Echos.: good luck with your adoption!! that kit is cute and i would enter but i have so many forms to finish already ahh,, good luck to everyone who enters as well!! c:
@ Kyo: hope the stream went well!! :)
@ NightFlame22: hope the mood board making goes well for you!! & that secret santa idea sounds so cute and nice but unfortunately i won't be able to join, been really busy and stressed lately & probably wouldn't be able to do anything for it. ^^; good luck with it though!!
@ LivingLethal: ahhh all those replies!! <3
@ BuzzyLee: your new kits are absolutely stunning!! love the soft colors on both of them :o good luck with finding friendships for them btw!! c:
@ minutiae: so nice of you to hold a raffle!! good luck with it!! <3
@ high noon: happy you're feeling better and good luck with your commissions/ru's :) & those little avatars are soo adorable!!
@ Hellyboo: best wishes with your myo contest, bet you'll get plenty of entries into it!! <3

replies page 660 wrote:@ Elfie: best wishes in finding approval for everything, hope someone gets to you soon! :o
@ cyborgishly: i've been doing... a little less that okay lately haha. hope you're doing well, tho!! :) best wishes in finding trades, romances/friendships, commissions and art trades!!
@ messenger: congrats on finding a breeding for Baer, they're so adorable and i bet the kits from them will be as well!! <3
@ Kim Jongdae: wow that kal is so darn pretty :o if i had any kals to trade i would definitely offer but unfortunately i don't aha;; best wishes in getting a trade for her that you like tho!!
@ Jishokoi: ahhh best wishes in getting the archive all together, i'm sure that is very tiring and stressful!!
@ vampire hurley: good luck finding approval, an ooc breeding and relationships for them!! hope the next couple of days treat you a bit more kindly
@ + Dark Age +: ahhh a pirate au does seem to fit the first kit a lot!! happy you found a lil crush for them haha. best wishes in finding relationships n stuff for Felicia as well, her hair is so cute !
@ Sovereignty: man i wish i had something to offer you,, been wanting an unlimited rare or at least a one rare trait and below myo for quite some time, but best wishes in trading both of them c:
@ riddlestyx: glad you found someone to breed with your boy!! bet they'll be beautiful kits <3
@ invictus,: good luck in your search for a common myo, hope you find one soon :o

replies page 661 wrote:@ Spottedsong: congrats on getting them approved, they're so pretty! :o
@ coffeebean,: ahhh your new kit is a cutie!! good luck finding her a crush & friendships
@ cherrydoge: good luck finding a trade for your kal, they're lovely !
@ SilentMelody: ahhh your new kit is a cutie as well!! good luck finding her a crush <3
@ The Pirate: whoa those kals you have for trade are so amazing, i love a lot of their designs!! :o i might have to offer on one of them if i have a kal i'm willing to part with...
@ Kaori Miyazono.: good luck getting trade offers for your boy Leander, he's a cutie!!
@ Rustyroxy: ahhh your new kal is so adorable!! good luck finding relationships n stuff for them!!
@ ango mcdango: omg your new kal is gorgeous as well, congrats on them!!
@ peach tea!: best of luck finding trades for your kals, hope you get one ya like! :o

hey everyone! my week has been absolutely terrible &
i've not been in the best place, but i'm doing better !
hope everyone else's week so far has been going great.
i'm here for three things !

1. myo contest
advertising my myo contest once again! the prizes for
first place are very rares, art & a kit from one of my
future breedings!! would appreciate it if everyone
checked it out <3

2. trades
taking tentative trade offers on my boy Troye. he does
have a growth in process if that's a big thing for everyone
aha

3. introductions
i recently won this pretty girl and i was honestly not
expecting it!! her name is Lak'tuk Imekari ("suffering
child" in both Orcish & Qun) but her nickname is
Imekari. this is her!
info wrote:when she was just a child, her village was burned down to the ground and she somehow managed to escape. an orc took her into his clan, where she grew up among them. when she was 17 she learned she was one of the legendary "dragon tamers" & at first was deemed a danger by the others of the clan. she's able to communicate with dragons (only one is actually alive... so just that dragon) & feel the dragon's pain. they are connected through a rock and she made it into a necklace that she wears everywhere. her fatherly figured was murdered and she became leader of her now thriving clan. she's very weary towards other kalons and is quite rude to them, but i am looking for relationships for her!! i would love to head canon with someone about their relationships as well, whether that be friends or maybe crushes. she is a lesbian, though. (also in her human form, just thought i should note, she's like a 6"5 lady who's muscular as hell haha)
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 pm

long post ahead im so sorry ;;U

.......intro !!

i got pure peppermint oil on my face and it Burns, send help
    .......x..xx....xxx......
    .......activity !!

more comm work
    join.me/oohwoorrm
    join.me/oohwoorrm

over, ty to those who came it was very fun!

hey there, hemalily, hazama and i have a kit from our batch ufa! it's a fairly simple contest, it ends november 20th six days from now.

ahh after some time ill probably be taking pixel comms? ;w;
    hit me up on my da, iaanissicc or pm me here (preferred) if you're interested
    i can take either da points or c$! i have no idea what to price for c$ though, so if it sounds overpriced im so sorry
    like always, the small pixels are 30 points or c$ 50
    noel,'s fiji shaq voice: i sleep
    for a headshot like this it would be 100 points or c$ 100 maybe less ahh
    .skye.'s minnie
    a fullbody would look something like this for about 200-400 points or c$ 250 based on complexity:
    iuno's kalon, minti
    kim jongdae's kal
    im always open to haggling for prices, dont be afraid to pm me :0

anyways im here to introduce my new kalons, since ive never officially done it past tate, my second??? oh boy im sorry i put this off for so long. im here with the hopes to get some relationships for them, from headcanons to roleplays. please pm me if youre interested in any

george - a young man trying to do boxing at a professional level. mainly does underground fighting right now, but his dream would be to be in ufc. george's very calloused and closed off to strangers, he's wary of making new friends. he's still rather snippy with his acquaintances and retains some of his harshness but he tries his best to be nicer. open to friends/enemies and maybe romance!

wolfgang - in his middle ages, wolfgang spends most of his time either at work, or in a recluse cabin with his boyfriend and their children. wolfgang is a hard partier and likes the wild life, he's not much for settling down and loves to drag his s/o on adventures with him. while his life might've settled down to a more vanilla lifestyle, he's still the same old kalon who likes to flirt with anybody on legs. open to friends

adler - adler has a rather scary exterior, but he's a big softie. he loves pastries, cats, and tattoos. he's mild mannered and soft spoken, but hardly shy. he's not afraid to speak his mind, and some might even call him blunt when he does. he's the type of guy to spend his friday night reading poetry rather than partying. open to friends/enemies and crushes

oz - ozzy is the definition of lazy. he prefers to let others do the work for him and instead hang out on his bed playing video games. he has a deep appreciation for nature, being raised by his dads in the middle of a forest kind of has that effect on people. if he's not playing video games, he's doing the polar opposite - out and about outside in the forest. open to friends/enemies and some romance?

aaron - aaron is a unique kind of guy. he's an art student, majoring in fashion design and marketing. he makes a point out of dressing ridiculously and extravagantly. he's very materialistic and extroverted, whether he's a great friend or not is up to you - if you don't particularly like being woken up at 4 am to go do karaoke with him, he's probably not the guy for you. open to friends and romance

sean - would die for his siblings kitty (ay ^^) and jimmy. kind of short tempered and sporadic, loves to stir the occasional trouble with his siblings. open to friends

kenny - k,,kennywise. open to ???

.......replies !!
    @ignominyy - oh gosh bless u and all those replies! congrats on your new kal i love her so much i weep, amazing design and character!
    @kaori miyazono - leander is a cutie, best of luck trading him!
    @the pirate - im crying in the club, ormen is so beautiful i wish i had something to offer, rip. good luck trading as well
    @silentmelody - god that kal looks like french toast,, cron ch.. kidding, shes so pretty tho, i love the honey markings <3

Last edited by iaan on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Hey!
I don't think I've born here for a while...?

I have two Kalon YCHs^^
Image Image
Enjoying the weather and You keep me warm<3
There is a poll on their pages about their prices, so please vote to tell me what you think<3
There are C$ and point payment options^^

I swear I had something else to say, but I think I forgot...again;;v;;
Well,,, Hope everyone has a moderately good(if not FANTASTIC) day<3

Replies
@ iaan-Ahhh<3 I really love that kid, and I am really hoping to try out, but life has been enjoying chewing me up and spitting me out the other end;; I'll see what happens though<3 lovely kit<3
@ ignominyy- You and your big-hearted replies<33 Wish you find what you're looking for through the contest and the trade, my friend<3 and gosh, CaptiveLegacy Kalons are just all dreams<33 congrats on winning them<3
@ peach tea!- Omg, I really love those two kals;;v;; I "stole" them from you on the "steal a salon thread" If I remember correctly^^;; wish I had something to offer in return;;; best of luck<3
@ ango mcdango- That is one pretty kal<3 a starry doe<3
@ Rustyroxy- I love how there are so many new kals around ever since the CS shop opened<33 Love her palette<3
@ Kaori Miyazono.- What a pretty kiddo<33 Dark purp is king<3
@ The Pirate- Falen and Hickory are<3 Wish I had something to offer in return;;v;;
@ SilentMelody- Congrats on your new kiddo<333 Love their markings<3
@ cherrydoge- Wow, That Kal's got a really unique color palette<3 sweet kiddo<3
@ coffeebean,- Congtats on your new kiddo too<3 The light blues are a nice accent color to all the browns<3
@ Spottedsong- love the rough ness to them<3 Congrats of getting them<33

Sorry about the short replies guys, but I gotta blast now;;v;;
Bye<3
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:39 pm

it's always raining in tokyo

(whats new?) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ open for approvals and the usual <33
new kiddos still in bound be prepared

(offering coding !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

∙ since the CS shop is open i'll be doing coding for C$, old/high rarity pets, or da points !!
∙ my examples can be found here [ some may look a miss because of the type of computer you may have so I apologize in advance if they do not look correct on your screen !! ]

∙ I can do signatures, kalon storage forms, thread set ups, and the like [ simple & complex ] ! just pm me with the title "Coding Commission" and tell me what you would like !
∙ we can discuss payment once you explain what you want, simpler coding will be of course less than complex coding !~
∙ also i can give better examples if needed, just asked to see em ;0

(bribe me comms !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ i'm also opening to 'bribe me' commissions [ C$, high rarity pets, or da points ] my examples can be found on my deviantart mainly though they are slightly out of date so my skills have improved quite a bit !!
∙ feel free to PM me with the title 'Bribe Commission" and state what you are wanting and what you are willing to offer !!
∙ only taking a few of these !

hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night !!

(replies) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
@ sun struck aa that kalon YCH is so cute i'm crying,,, snuggles for everyone
@ iaan oo such a pretty kiddo, i wish everyone luck in that comp and i hope that your stream is fun ! <;
hhh that art looks beautiful aa,, also congrats on the new kids !!
@ ignominyy oh good luck with your myo contest !! i hope you find an entry you love !! aa congrats on the newest babe,, i absolutely adore her ! <;;; feel free to hmu for relations !
@ peach tea! oo those a very pretty kiddos ! i hope you can get some offers that catch your eye :v also love the fall theme of your post ;>
@ ango mcdango hhh soft babe !! individuality did a wonderous job on that girl !! and i love her name too :0c
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Replies wrote:
@sun struck; such a gorgeous ych! I've sent you a pm!
@iaan; they're soo gorgeous, I might have a go!
@ignominyy; what a blessed baby! they're so soft looking!
@peach tea; good luck finding offers on those lovelies!
@ango mcdango; she's soo gorgeous! good luck finding relationships for her.
@rusty Roxy; she's soo lovely!! I hope you managed to find someone to breed with her.

Introductions:

Reintroducing my baby boy Nyx and my sunshine Dakota!
They're both looking for friends or enemies or any kind of relationship.
Dakota is in modern AU where as Nyx is medieval!

Feel free to shoot me a PM about any of them if you wanna know a little more about them!
Or check out their pages Here!

Offering:

1. GROWTHS AND HELP WITH MYO'S!

0/3 Growths Open
1/3 MYO help Open
EXAMPLES HERE

I'm more than happy to help anyone with growths and MYO's
Just shoot me a PM with 'Growth' or 'MYO' in the title.

I have flat rates of:

Growths:
As these are easy for me and the design is already there.
100 DA Points
15K FR Treasure
7-10 CS$ (depending on complexity)
Any pet/s that add up to 7-10CS$ in worth ^^

MYO's:
As I will go over and over things, designs, edits, etc.
with you to make sure the MYO is at a point you love!

250 DA Points
32K FR Treasure
15-25 CS$ (depending on complexity)
Any pet/s that add up to 15-25CS$ in worth ^^

Code: Select all
[b]GROWTH[/b]
Name:
Kalon Name:
Kalon Link:
Payment:
Would you like me to get them approved for you?
Other necessary details?:
Code: Select all
[b]MYO[/b]
Name:
Colours you like?:
Edits you like:
Theme:
MYO Proof:
Payment:
Other necessary details?:

Last edited by khvoxtic on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 am

@KingKaigy Dakota and Nyx are some great kals, I particularly like how soft Dakota's stripes look. Good luck making those growths/MYOs!
@néktar i wish you luck with getting those commissions, your art and coding look really neat!
@sun struck dude those ychs are adorable, love the lil scarves <3
@iaan ooo, that kit is niiice, those eyes, well, caught my eye in particular. good luck getting the kiddo a home, as well as with your commissions and relationships for your kals!
@ignominny really sweet how you come up with so many replies <3 I really like the idea of a kal raised by orcs, Imekari is a lovely gal!

got a couple kals open for ooc breedings, shoot me a pm in you're interested!

ImageImageImage

from left to right: miles, destry and seneca

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not connecting with valencia much, so I'm putting her up for trade. she has 2/3 slots left. i'm not looking for anything in particular, so offer up whoever you want!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've had 0 motivation to draw the whole day, so to fix that, i'm doing some free traditional sketches! they'll probably look like these ones that I did just now, sorry for the quality (all of them are my kalons except for the top left, who's some random cat).

opening up five slots, fcfs, shoot me a pm with their ref and what kind of pose/expression you want them in. i'm sort of in the mood for ship art, so feel free to send a couple if you'd like.
1. crepuscular.
2. G1 Sunstreaker
3. WanSham
4. many mangoes
5. Kaori Miyazano.

Going to get these done tomorrow! :>
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Advent Calender Commissions

Postby Gaycko » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:36 am

@KingKaigy / Congrats on your two new kiddos, love the designs of both of them, I'll have to take to take a look to learn more about them as they look like they'd both have really nice characters set out.
@néktar / I'd love to commission you, but I'm also saving for the CS shop so I hope you get what you need and can buy the myo/item(s) that you've been wanting. Might have to order if I have any spare money to spend.
@sun struck / Super cute YCHs you've got, might take a look into getting a slot for one of them. If nkt, best luck I'm sure you'll have slots fill for them.

The Holidays are nearing!

That brings me to the main topic of this message, I've had this idea for a while and wasn't sure really what to do for it until now. I've decided to do two different things a mix of a competition and doing commissions! Each part is going to be broken down separately below, so I'll apologize now for a longer post, but please read as I am sure something here might catch your attention.

My idea is to do a Christmas/Holiday themed advent calender for December which is starting from December 1st all the way to December 25th, Christmas Day! This is going to be a mix of different things revolving around art and writing, and some time to develop your characters and give back to the community. There are two parts of what's going to be going on, commissions and then a free way to earn prizes. Read below for more information on both.

Part I. The commissions
I will be doing my own personal Advent calender for December 1st-25th with each day inspired by different holiday/winter prompts with each day being a writing and art commission in one for a base price of 30cs $ or equivalent in pets. The contents of what you get with each day is listed below.

What you get wrote::For purchasing a day in the advent calender you will get a written piece based on the prompt of your character(s), a pixel of each character in the story, and an art piece based around the prompt.

Part II. Participation
So the next part of the Advent calender is where you guys would do the prompts yourself as well. You write them or draw them and for each one completed you would get a small reward (probably a few pets /items) and at the end of the 25 days, there would be one overall winner, the one that had some of the best development of their characters or so would receive a MYO slot and some other prizes for anyone else who also had great development would get some other prizes as well. In order to do all of this though I would need help from a few people if anyone is willing to help with getting this organized and set up. So if anyone is willing to help in anyway, please message me!

This of course would be based on development more so then your actual skills so if you're not the best writer or artist it wouldn't be counted against you as long as you put your best into it.

Also I'm looking to do an art trade or two and get my boy Catalyst some art as he's still one of my favorite kalons I own to this day, but he doesn't have much art. Probably will be getting him a shine edit due to not being fond of the one he has now. Please message me if you'd be interested in Ana art trade.
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups