MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Firedancer77 wrote:
||CSwolf|| wrote:
Firedancer77 wrote:I thought Legend of Everfree was definitely very interesting. It followed the typical Equestria Girls plot idea, but I thought it was very well done. However, there was one thing that I didn't like. Mind if I ask your opinion?

Spoilers for Legend of Everfree Ahead!
What did you think of the whole "Timber and Twilight" ship? I, personally, did not like it. Timber appears to be an adult, seeing as he helps at the camp as a counselor and seems to run some of the stuff. Twilight is still a student in high school. The whole thing screamed creepy to me, and I felt they were just trying to throw a different ship to people since people didn't like Flash, but Timber seemed just as personality-less to me, except maybe a bit more "bad boyish" I guess maybe? I dunno. My biggest problem was them trying to force ships, especially then seeming to hint at Sunset and Flash. I, personally, would love to see Flash in the actual TV shows. What were your thoughts on that?

Personally I am a hopeless romantic so I love supporting any romantic relation but I agree that Timber does appear to be an adult so perhaps if they wished to force that ship upon us they could have introduced him in a different way such as having him arrive from another school and transfer to their school in time for the trip. I am sure as well they could have given him a larger personality range but I personally do not like Flash but I think Sunset and Flash would be cute together c:

That's fair. c: My main problem with the whole Flash stuff was that they gave us to him and then just seem to be shoving him at Sunset (after they apparently had a bad relationship) because no one likes him with Twilight. I'm sure if they actually spent some time developing it before pulling any strings - so not repeating how Twilight and Flash went - then I'd be okay with their relationship.

I feel like I would've been more okay with Timber if they did as you suggested by having him transfer, and if maybe they'd actually shown him and Flash have some sort of interaction over Twilight, to at least recognize some sort of realism in it and give some sort of closure there.

Yes, I would have all been for a small scuffle between Timber and Flash over Twilight but of course they could not do that as Timber was a councilor. Or they could have had Flash's Twilight that he knows show up and have some sort of tension there. Also, I was secretly hoping Timber got some sort of magical powers after being exposed to his sisters magic for so long.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 am

I want to watch season 6, but I keep forgetting to...
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Sharni~* » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello! This is *~Sharni~*. Her favourite character is Princess Luna. She also likes Star Catcher (but she is a G3) plus several other characters <3. Enjoys doing/looking at MLP *art, crafts, cooking, tumblrs, sewing, customizing, ect.* Sharni has pony merchandise. *{If you have pony stuff, what do you have?}* The amounts of pieces she has ranges into the hundreds as she loves collecting things <3
*~Sharni~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello! My name is Candied Kitty. My favorite character is Pinkie Pie. I also like Rainbow Dash (almost as much as Pinkie), Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer. I enjoy looking at MLP art, fan fiction, cosplays, and headcanons and I enjoy making headcanons. I have pony merchandise. I have a pony mini of Pinkie, and a Pinkie Funko Pop.
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:You need to see this
I'm impressed by the quality of the animation and I usually don't much like the singer but holy mushrooms she was amazing on this. The Moon Rises is hands down one of my favorite pony animations

I personally enjoy WarpOut's "Luallby for a Princess", but I love the take on Luna that doesn't involve her being forced into Nightmare Moon, but rather she accepts it. PLUS HOLY SMOKES THAT ANIMATION. I LOVE THIS 10000/100
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello! My name is xMoonfish! ^-^ My favorite character is Twilight, I also like Fluttershy and Applejack and Rarity, sorry Pinkie and Rainbow! xD I enjoy doing/looking at MLP games, and animation skits! I don't have any pony merchandise other than the toys. But I might get some T-shirts or sweaters at Christmas or for my birthday. This is such a fun thread, thanks for making it!~

Also, I'd like to reccomend a site for watching MLP, it's called Dailymotion.com, free and not bad quality!

My favorite ponies in order:

Twilight
Rarity
Applejack
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:31 am

Hello! My name is Kraken VS Octo-kun. My favorite character is Princess Luna. I also like Spike and Rainbow Dash. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP role plays and fan fictions. I have pony merchandise. *{All Mane Six Build-a-Bear stuffed animals}* 
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 am

So... no one's going to talk about this?
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/09/ ... ealed.html

I've been waiting since season 2 (2011) for this...
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Shian wrote:So... no one's going to talk about this?
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/09/ ... ealed.html

I've been waiting since season 2 (2011) for this...

I haven't seen the show since season 5 but it's nice to know they're finally showing him... I wonder if traces of the verrry old toy (g4) will make it into his design? Or not as it's based off of the comics, ah well
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Pony CharactersPet Adoptables
Image Image

This account is shared by two people.
{Bbun types normally.}
[Toxi signs, centers, and smalls her posts.]

~Thanks to Twilight Sparkle for our avatar!~
~Thanks to dizzy blossoms. for our siggy!~

Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:55 am

Hello! My name is ~HeartofaWarrior~, but you can call me Heart.
My favorite characters is Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Octavia, DJPON3/Vinyl Scratch, Princess Cadance, Queen Grumpy Pants- I mean Chrysilis, and King Sombra's!
I also like Ameythyst Star, Flitter, and PINKIE PIE!!!!.
I enjoy doing/looking at MLP vids, character design (I've made my own Mane 6 :3), and sometimes Fanart.
I have pony merchandise. I have Rarity's Carrige or whatever it's called, Trixie with some Breezies, G5 Fluttershy, Slumber Party set (With accessories, G5 Spike, Appljack and Twilight), G4 Berryforth (Or whatever her name is), Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sky Wishes.
lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me