MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Postby ⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:27 am

Hello! My name is Misucats but u can called me Misu
- My favorite character is Luna , Fluttershy , Rarity but most fav maybe Luna ~
- I also like spike , braeburn , Big mac ,soarin , ....
I enjoy doing art, and watching movie ~ this is my latest new fanart of Luna , i hope posting this don't agaist the rule ..

link : http://misucats.deviantart.com/art/Prin ... -644641394

- Sadly I don't have pony merchandise.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Misu Cats/ Đại Miêu
She/her
Asian

Artist/Writter/Bookworm/Gamer
Graphic Designer
Oekaki F2U line
Song

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

⁕ꕤ MisuCats ꕤ⁕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:55 am

Wow! you can draw beautifully!!!
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kloppo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 am

Hello! My name is kloppo. My favorite (mane) character is Applejack, and my favourite (secondary) character is probably Discord. I also like all the other characters!. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP art, crafts, cooking, graphics,memorizing the songs:) and memes, I don't have pony merchandise.

Sorry if this has already been asked but what would you guys
like to see in season 7?

I would like to see somethings about celestia and lunas history, and cadences as well,
since we only got a tiny bit of info on that.That would probably be one of the hardest
episodes to make though, because if it isn't perfect the whole fandom will get so angry. :O
ive been on this acc for five years but i still dont know anything :D
kloppo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 am

@kloppo
I definitely agree! I'd love to see an episode on history. I'd also love to see more places on the map that we don't know about yet. I'm disappointed that we didn't see more of it.
More Discord (and Fluttercord), Cheese Sandwich (one can only hope), Flim and Flam, Queen Chrysallis (but not reformed, please), Sun Burst, and Flurry Heart would be cool too.
Also no one hate me for this I'd love to see Flash Sentry actually be in an episode. Not just a quick cameo, but actually be useful and develop some sort of character/personality. He is really some wasted potential that I want to see used.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 pm

@kloppo

I kinda want the yaks to come back. No direct chaos because of them, just a fun visit with their friend Pinkie Pie. I'd love some development in Celestia's relationship with Twilight. A backstory thing would be cool though!
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Luna wrote:@kloppo

I kinda want the yaks to come back. No direct chaos because of them, just a fun visit with their friend Pinkie Pie. I'd love some development in Celestia's relationship with Twilight. A backstory thing would be cool though!

The yaks coming back would be super cool! ^-^ I'd love to see more of the griffins and breezies back, and any other species in Equestria that we don't get to see a lot. Like the buffaloes! Development in Celestia and Twilight's relationship would be super fun too. We don't really get to see a lot of that.

I am, I am

I am a little wicked

Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Hello! My name is ||CSwolf|| . My favorite character is Apple Jack. I also like Fluttershy . I enjoy doing/looking at MLP art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect. I don't have pony merchandise.

I just watched Legend of Everfree and OMG was it a good movie <3
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:19 pm

||CSwolf|| wrote:Hello! My name is ||CSwolf|| . My favorite character is Apple Jack. I also like Fluttershy . I enjoy doing/looking at MLP art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect. I don't have pony merchandise.

I thought Legend of Everfree was definitely very interesting. It followed the typical Equestria Girls plot idea, but I thought it was very well done. However, there was one thing that I didn't like. Mind if I ask your opinion?

Spoilers for Legend of Everfree Ahead!
What did you think of the whole "Timber and Twilight" ship? I, personally, did not like it. Timber appears to be an adult, seeing as he helps at the camp as a counselor and seems to run some of the stuff. Twilight is still a student in high school. The whole thing screamed creepy to me, and I felt they were just trying to throw a different ship to people since people didn't like Flash, but Timber seemed just as personality-less to me, except maybe a bit more "bad boyish" I guess maybe? I dunno. My biggest problem was them trying to force ships, especially then seeming to hint at Sunset and Flash. I, personally, would love to see Flash in the actual TV shows. What were your thoughts on that?
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am, I am

I am a little wicked

Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Firedancer77 wrote:
||CSwolf|| wrote:Hello! My name is ||CSwolf|| . My favorite character is Apple Jack. I also like Fluttershy . I enjoy doing/looking at MLP art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect. I don't have pony merchandise.

I thought Legend of Everfree was definitely very interesting. It followed the typical Equestria Girls plot idea, but I thought it was very well done. However, there was one thing that I didn't like. Mind if I ask your opinion?

What did you think of the whole "Timber and Twilight" ship? I, personally, did not like it. Timber appears to be an adult, seeing as he helps at the camp as a counselor and seems to run some of the stuff. Twilight is still a student in high school. The whole thing screamed creepy to me, and I felt they were just trying to throw a different ship to people since people didn't like Flash, but Timber seemed just as personality-less to me, except maybe a bit more "bad boyish" I guess maybe? I dunno. My biggest problem was them trying to force ships, especially then seeming to hint at Sunset and Flash. I, personally, would love to see Flash in the actual TV shows. What were your thoughts on that?

Personally I am a hopeless romantic so I love supporting any romantic relation but I agree that Timber does appear to be an adult so perhaps if they wished to force that ship upon us they could have introduced him in a different way such as having him arrive from another school and transfer to their school in time for the trip. I am sure as well they could have given him a larger personality range but I personally do not like Flash but I think Sunset and Flash would be cute together c:
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:11 pm

||CSwolf|| wrote:
Firedancer77 wrote:

Personally I am a hopeless romantic so I love supporting any romantic relation but I agree that Timber does appear to be an adult so perhaps if they wished to force that ship upon us they could have introduced him in a different way such as having him arrive from another school and transfer to their school in time for the trip. I am sure as well they could have given him a larger personality range but I personally do not like Flash but I think Sunset and Flash would be cute together c:

That's fair. c: My main problem with the whole Flash stuff was that they gave us to him and then just seem to be shoving him at Sunset (after they apparently had a bad relationship) because no one likes him with Twilight. I'm sure if they actually spent some time developing it before pulling any strings - so not repeating how Twilight and Flash went - then I'd be okay with their relationship.

I feel like I would've been more okay with Timber if they did as you suggested by having him transfer, and if maybe they'd actually shown him and Flash have some sort of interaction over Twilight, to at least recognize some sort of realism in it and give some sort of closure there.

I am, I am

I am a little wicked

Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery