Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby KittyKat1001001 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

@Lucky: Nice to see ya too. I'll ask her then when she pops up, but I'm not too worried. (I'm too busy to be so. XD) And those were Kumajiro hats?! I was wondering why he was posting stuff like that. How cute!

Spamano and PruHun, eh? I really like both too but I do favor one over the other by a little bit. They're both hilarious pairings though.

@Moon: Yeah, that was a bit too off-topic. (And as a note from a senior looking at colleges, cost and distance and the like are very important factors. Also, those seem to be pretty/very common majors, so it's likely there would be a better college a lot closer to home. And usually a person can only major in one thing and have a minor or sometimes do two majors and no minor. Doing more than one major and a minor is just about impossible. Just saying. ;]) And call me ignorant or whatever, but what does the word "cewl" mean? I think it's supposed to be replacing "cool", but I still don't know what the word itself means. (But I will say that a friend of mine thinks that France is pretty attractive and she doesn't even watch Hetalia.)
Kitty & Pip
Himno de Aragón
Resplandece el tiempo;
llega ya la edad
para que la piedra sea manantial,
de enlazar nuestras vidas
y entonar las voces.
Shine time;
arrives at the age
for the stone to be spring
to link our lives
and singing voices.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
KittyKat1001001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:50 am

O.o... Sorry! Lemme rephrase that~

So, Vash and Feliciano want me to go to school by them, I wanna go to school by them, but I don't know if there are better schools but I freaking love Feliciano! And with Romano there too?(Sorta) /shot
But I dunno about Francis!!! I mean, dear grod, he's Francis for crying freaking out loud!!! But I was looking to see if he has any english classes(Cause mai french is terrible D: I dunnot speak ze language of amour!! D:)) I only found two and neither of them offered what I want :(
Plus Roderich's GORGEOUS, Elizabeta's pretty too!! (And then there's Poland. Ohhh Feliks... that would be interesting :D :D)
I couldn't go Nordic for that long, it's to cold!! ((Though Denmark and Iceland are oh so hot)) And Russia's hot too but I'd die.... I dont like the cold :(
I don't know what to do as far as school TT.TT
I know I'm only in 9th but I figured that I might as well figure out how much money I need and the grades and expectations I'm requiered to have. :)
And on top of that I'm expected to please my parents and I dunno how, and they totally crushed my spirt by saying there were better places then Feliciano and Vash and that others were smarter then they were.... :( It's depressing, cause now I have absolutley no idea what to do.
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iRabid Coffee » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:32 am

I can't really help on the above college thing...considering I got confused. Sorry Moonstar.

I decided to look up the flags of all the countries in the world. When I got down to Korea, I couldn't help but laugh.

There's more to the left but I didn't know what it was talking about...I also didn't know what the column was for...
-Rabid

Some legends are told
    Some turn to dust or to gold
    But you will remember me
    Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams
    No, nothing wrong with me
    The kids are all wrong,
    The stories are off
    Heavy metal broke my heart
iRabid Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat1001001 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 am

@Moon: I know we're a Hetalia fanclub, but honestly that still doesn't really have anything to do with Hetalia (even when adding names). And please, don't use Hetalia as a reason to want to go to a specific college. (And if your French is bad but you want to go to France, maybe you could take some high school French courses? It's a bit unfair/unrealistic to expect colleges in a country that doesn't speak English to have classes taught in English.)

@Rabid: I'm sure if you looked at South Korea it would also say "Claimed by North Korea". Before 1945 it was all one country but was split by the USSR and USA (intended to be temporary, turned out to be more permanent) after Japan was defeated in WWII. (From 1910 to 1945 it was under the control of the Japanese.) The regions gained new governments, based off of the country in charge of the area at the time, and then both of the leaders of the Korean partitions/countries wanted to unify Korea... under their government. Cue the Korean War, where North Korea near the beginning almost took over all of South Korea and where later on in the war the South Koreans (well, mainly Americans) almost took over all of North Korea (before they got a little too close to China).

Now, both countries want to reunify, but of course agreeing on which government to rule under, etc. is a bit problematic for that purpose. (Not to mention that they still occasionally make small attacks on each other, which heightens the tension between them. There was never a peace agreement at the end of the Korean War.) And just to show some smaller differences, here's the names for the reunification goal from Wikipedia: "Korean reunification (Korean: 조국통일, also called 남북통일 (in the South, literally South-North Reunification) and 북남통일 (in the North, literally North-South Reunification))".

Tl;dr- Both of the Koreas want to unify, but they can never quite agree on how to do so and ultimately want to be the government ruling over all of the Korean peninsula. (It's kind of like the PRC (mainland China) and the ROC (Taiwan), who both claim the other is part of their country/government. They're almost always the same color on world maps too.)
Kitty & Pip
Himno de Aragón
Resplandece el tiempo;
llega ya la edad
para que la piedra sea manantial,
de enlazar nuestras vidas
y entonar las voces.
Shine time;
arrives at the age
for the stone to be spring
to link our lives
and singing voices.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
KittyKat1001001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 am

Zomggg.I loved my trip over the weekend xDD
We went to Orlando,and oh goodness.There were so many British people,and I was reminded of England everytime I heard one speak.
Also,I was talking about England with my mom{The place,not the character} and she was talking about how apparently the food there is not good.
Thank you mom,you have made my day xD

Alsssooo,
I.got.a.Hetalia.T-Shirt.
I almost DIED when I saw it at Hot Topic<333
It has England,Ameirca,Sealand,and Flying Min Bunny on the front ;D
It can be seen here,along with a Prussia one I did not see Dx
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 am

@KittyKat- Your history knowledge made me just grin. :'D
The border between North and South Korea is surprisingly a blue line, which connects between two blue buildings. The buildings are split in half by the border, and this is where meeting between the leaders of both countries will meet to discuss terms. It's amazing how there's such a tension between those two countries, considering they used to be quite happily united.
But this rant of mine is just a little off-topic, so:
Basically, the two brothers argue too much. The end.

@Soul- I've been wanting to get one of those shirts so badly, but haven't been able to. D|
I do have this shirt though, but it creeps me out so much I can't really wear it without staring down at his face.

@Moonstar- You shouldn't let Hetalia influence your pre-career pathway. I think it's great you want to learn French, but when you sum it all up between travelling costs (where are you going to go on breaks? Staying at a hotel would be quite expensive, and you won't have your own house. You'd have to go back to America, which can cost hundreds of dollars) and then the actual education cost, it's a bit too much. Where would you get all that money? You'd have to have two jobs as well; one in America for when you have those little breaks, and one in France.
I know of several highschools and colleges that teach French, and then even more colleges where you can get either a creative writing majour or an English majour.
Just try to think a little bit more realistically, hon. ^^
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lion King » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 am

@Lucky and Rabid-

Thank you, both very much. c: <33

@Kat-

Dude, highfive for your awesome history knowledge. xD

Everything you just explained pretty much summed up my life in Model UN last year. I swear, there were three separate conferences I went to discussing Korean Re-unification. Then I had to do a project on it. :U That is one topic that will be drilled into my brain forever.

@Soul-

Ooh, very nice. c:

And that Prussia shirt. ouo That's gorgeous.

So. Anyone have plans for Hetalia Day yet? .3. I've been searching my area, and I can't find an up-to-date site/post/etc for my county. D8

I was really hoping that whoever started up the gathering at Epcot would think of doing it again. I mean, that would be the ultimate way to celebrate Hetalia Day with World Showcase and all. xD Eh, it would take some major convincing of my parents to spring for some airfare, but at least we're passholders, n'stuff. :T

I still secretly wish someone would do it again. :U

/truebeliever
{tumblr} -♤- {credit}

It's great to drink to someone, and I guess that you will do

A very merry unbirthday, to you
The Lion King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MegaTurtle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

Soul Evans wrote:
Zomggg.I loved my trip over the weekend xDD
We went to Orlando,and oh goodness.There were so many British people,and I was reminded of England everytime I heard one speak.
Also,I was talking about England with my mom{The place,not the character} and she was talking about how apparently the food there is not good.
Thank you mom,you have made my day xD

Alsssooo,
I.got.a.Hetalia.T-Shirt.
I almost DIED when I saw it at Hot Topic<333
It has England,Ameirca,Sealand,and Flying Min Bunny on the front ;D
It can be seen here,along with a Prussia one I did not see Dx

THERE'S A HETALIA T-SHIRT AT HOT TOPIC?!?!?!?!?!??!?! MOM!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am friends with Jiaqui in real life so we trade unfairly and share the same computer sometimes. I am also friends with Tylur14.
ImageImageImageImage

I adopted a chibi!
Name: Edward Elric
Dislikes: Milk
Owner: MegaTurtle
Get one now!
MegaTurtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

I really want the Prussia shirt now xD
But it is so much more than the other one ;A;
I'm just lucky my mom let me even buy the other one<33
She won't let me wear it in public though >_>

This might seem like a stupid question,but I only just started being a Hetalia freak a while go.When is Hetalia Day and what is it exacly? xD
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MegaTurtle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

I'm not sure. I didn't know there was a Hetalia Day. I probably missed it XD. But I soooooo want the Prussia one! It's so awesome I almost fainted XD
I am friends with Jiaqui in real life so we trade unfairly and share the same computer sometimes. I am also friends with Tylur14.
ImageImageImageImage

I adopted a chibi!
Name: Edward Elric
Dislikes: Milk
Owner: MegaTurtle
Get one now!
MegaTurtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes