★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby .galaxy. » Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:@galaxy OMG OMG OMG IT'S YOU OMG

You probably have nO IDEA who I am, but I was your trial mod FOREVER ago, when you did the huge drama bit with your lovely salty med cat app, and his mentor and her ADORABLE forbidden kits. <33

AYYYY I do remember you!!! Ripplecloud I think her name was, then her good apprentice Finchfoot and her four hellion children. But you're a mod now!! that's so amazing congrats!!

@Katrione & Dino;; of course I remember sagestar and I'm 100% coming back, it's been forever and I've FINALLY started using CS again. Would I be able to revive the long lost Birchclan or shoould I restart?
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat May 26, 2018 9:44 am

@galaxy: Heya and welcome back! I'm Simonpet, owner of Forestclan and am now a mod for CAC. Kat is probably the one to answer your question but whatever you decide, I'm totally willing to be allies with your clan and if you need any food or herbs, give you some extra.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

Hey, do any of you guys want art of their kitties? :0 I've only got one thing left to do artwise, so I'd love to do some requests for you guys!
    Just show me who you want me to draw, and a little tidbit on their personality would be helpful as well! They might range anywhere from a fullbody to a headshot, depending on how I'm feeling.
    (Examples can be found on my DA! <3 )

@galaxy
    Oh hey, I think I remember you! Your leader was Robinstar, right? :0 Anyways, I think I was just starting out with my first clan when you left, so you probably don't remember me. ;>

yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 am

@.galaxy.
    hey welcome back!! i don't think we've ever met before, but i'm the owner of the quickly growing wildclan, who is a war clan who resides in the city. they are the strongest of the strong, as they're very picky with the cats who are allowed to join; only the best cats are allowed in. i wouldn't recommend testing them or their pride, since they do hold grudges and aren't afraid of anything.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 am

@.galaxy. hi !! it's lovely to see you back, and i'm probably gonna go take a little look at your clan :"> if you need borders or enemies, let me know! ( graveclan is gonna be a bunch of jerks, so no allies, unless you plan on helping them take over the world >:3 )

@imp would you be willing to have wildclan as graveclan's enemy? they seem to have similar tastes, which could pose a problem, as they would clash. AND you have heavypad's (who my clan can find at any time, he's coming with me from brineclan) siblings (flowergale, bubblewish, finchfeather, and oliveshade), so there could be some sibling ties or even rivalries!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Chamrosh » Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 am

@.galaxy.
    Hello! Don't think we ever interacted before? I only vaguely remember you, sorry, I'd only just joined when you poofed... But I've heard good things at least!
    Definitely ask Kat whether you should restart or not but I'm looking forward to seeing any returning clans and any new clans either way!
    In theory I'd be up for an ally too, but far warning that if you want Gustclan as an ally now, you probably won't want them as an ally in about 12 posts' time, and vice versa.

@Everyone
    Casually boops up Kat's reminder:

DON'T POST ON PAGE 400
    If you post on page 400, just press edit, copy your post, save it somewhere else, and delete the post. The new thread will be after page 400.

@Anyone who wants to check that the name that they have come up with hasn't been claimed, which should be everyone

The search function on CS has been changed.
    This means that the steps that are needed to be sure you're not duplicating a name have changed (though some specific clans do need more than I'm listing, and I would highly recommend asking me if you're unsure if a name is unclaimed or not to ask me, as I have every clan logged already and I know every name that's been duplicated already).
    Importantly, the search bar is at the top of the thread. Type in what you want to search, and then click "search". Searching a second thing while already searching will only return posts with both of those search terms. This is unhelpful when looking for posts with any of the following options, so always press back after searching unless you are very sure that you want to look for the combination.

For the sake of this making any sense, I'm using the name "Tigerpaw". 4 clans currently have a Tigerpaw (meaning they had a Tigerpaw in their allegiances in their latest post, not that they still have that cat in their next post), and the search function should get me 4 clans appearing. I'm not counting -stars, -kits, or -paws as duplicates unless the prefix is astonishingly rare, but I know Tigerpaw allows me to demonstrate both of these in a way that you can all prove you're checking correctly.
      1) Just search for the whole name: Tigerpaw. Searching this returns results for Acornclan and Elmclan. Keep scrolling and check through the allegiances, to be sure that this Tigerpaw isn't a deceased cat. Alternately, hit the "ctrl" key and the "f" key at once, and type in Tigerpaw.
      2) Remove the first letter, and replace it with
      Code: Select all
      [/url]
      [/url]igerpaw. Searching this returns results for Azgeda and Swiftclan. This is because that first letter in these clans is a hyperlink to their image for the cat. A few other clans have done this, I just chose Tigerpaw as I knew it would get me results from this group of clans. In this method, you don't need to continue scrolling. If you find any vaguely recent posts, that cat definitely exists and is claimed.
      3) Remove the first letter, and replace it with "[/url]", and remove the last letter and replace it with
      [url=
      " [b][/url]igerpa[url=. This returns nothing, as no clan has this format and a Tigerpaw. However, if we try this with [/url]igeonpa[url= we return a result for Brineclan with Pigeonpaw. A smaller number of clans do this, allowing them to show the kitten image and adult image of the same cat at once. In this method, you don't need to continue scrolling. If you find any vaguely recent posts, that cat definitely exists and is claimed.
      4) I won't be offended at you asking me about whether a name has been done before, so you can always opt to ask me if you want to be very sure that nothing's a duplicate!
    Previously, you could search without the
    "[/url]" and "[url="
    and still have it work. It's not a big deal that it's changed, it literally means adding in just a few characters into a search, but I want you to be aware so that people who are trying to avoid copying names know better how to genuinely avoid an accidental duplicate of a name.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Yep, you are allowed to keep 5 kitties. I have been encouraging players that plan on restarting to keep posting for funsies so that way we can get to V4 faster though.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun May 27, 2018 4:26 am

giving away a couple of wildclan cats!! name changes are not allowed, as i'd like to keep track of these kitties.
    everyone is allowed one cat! codeword is the name of your favorite cat in wildclan. enjoy your new warrior~

n. dashkit | 2 | tomcat | - siblings with flashkit - chamrosh
    n. flashkit | 2 | tomcat | - siblings with dashkit
    n. cornpaw | 5 | shecat | - siblings with maizepaw - kacchan,
    n. maizepaw | 5 | shecat | - siblings with cornpaw - kacchan,
    n. hazelclaw | 26 | tomcat | - w0ah
    n. mixedfur | 27 | tomcat | - gummyfox12364
Last edited by imp. on Sun May 27, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun May 27, 2018 4:34 am

may i have hazelclaw please? codeword; summitsky <3
w0ah