★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby basil! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 am

@Simonpet
Wow, you sure aren't merciful toward your clan! Killing cats off is hard for me, no matter how much it needs to be done.
@Deimos
Thanks! I'll look into it a bit more.

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 am

@Sushi
    I'm glad you like the name suggestion!
    I'm pretty sure that it's fine to use names of things. I'd assume a decent guide is to not say anything majorly bad about the brand or have a correlation between negative traits and the brand, but I don't know any strict rules.
    As long as I'm not expected to make definitive lists of anything, and I have a rough idea of what sort of thing is wanted as inspiration for the names concerned (eg birds, lichens, mammals, bugs, rocks, etc), I am happy to give people short localised prefix lists.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 am

@Whispering: Believe me, it's hard to kill of my kitties. I really loved Dawnstorm and Acornstream, but they've been developed, had a good life, and will continue to live on in their descendants memories. I try to honor them by mentioning them and their impact as much as possible. c: Plus, I don't want to fall into the trap that the canon series fell into, where they killed off their younger and undeveloped characters, keeping the super old ones around instead. So I do the opposite to give the younger ones a time in the spotlight.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:none yet
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am

Hey-o
I just wanted to know if I could start posting or if I had to wait on something :0
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 am

Okay guys! I want more kits in my clan, as my last two kits are becoming apprentices in this post! I have a few possible couples, but I want your guy's opinion! I'll list the couples down below with both cats linked to their post in my archive. If there's another couple that you think would make a cute match, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Rowanpaw X Flarestrike

Hailclaw X Dancingstripe

Hailclaw X Falconwatcher

Hailclaw X Maplestrike

And here's a handy dandy poll for y'all to vote in!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am

My post is up! Please tell me what you think about it. To clarify some things, the post takes place over the course of two-and-a-half weeks. Day one, first two sections, is the fire and the final two sections are almost a month later. Also, it's been decided that Honeystar will lose a life saving Alderclaw, and Falconflower and Palefur will die during the flood. Then Oakheart will start a killing spree. c:<
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:none yet
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 am

@sushi, Tbh, Hailclaw is so freaking cute I can't deal with it. I just want a ton of mini Hailclaw's running around lol.

@Kat, just gonna check, is it okay to have Rowanpaw get pregnant at 11 moons? That's just one moon away from normal graduation for a warrior, and she's pretty much already an adult. Her pic is much younger, maybe four moons, but irl she would be fully grown and matured.

EDIT: So...I started looking for pictures for Rowanpaw(berry)'s adult pic, which I will update at 12 moons. Look at these!! Which do y'all like?
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 am

So I’ve been wondering how to continue woth my clan and I’ve decided that I’ve got to kill off a few cats so I can continue. If anyone wants to pm me and help me, please do!

I know I want it to be some sort of illness but one that my clan doesn’t have knowledge of or herbs to treat it. If you want to help me figure out the details, please pm me!
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

i'm working on a post, much longer than my usual! i really do like the size of it, and i do intend on making it a bit longer, but the size i currently have written will stick to my posts from now on. any feedback is great btw! vvv

Code: Select all
        Tears. Salty and messy tears dripped down her already tired face. It sounded as if she was trying to say something, but all that could come out was pure nonsense. Only few garbled words could be noticed at most, mixed with sobs and grit teeth, but nobody could even bother to listen to them. The entire clan just stood there with shock. They were just as afraid as she was yet they didn't do anything. With the fear controlling them they just couldn't control their future actions, not one single cat dared to take a step forward. They were like a deer in a monster's lights; frozen. Few cried but the rest just dipped their heads in silence. Their energy had been drained long before and only few had the strength left to drop tears. It all didn't matter. She didn't notice them either, just the lifeless cat that laid before her. And with that thought she sunk into the now cold and bloody ground. She was the one who made the grass cold, making it lifeless as it flattened against her paws. She didn't care about that either, all that she could manage was sobbing uncontrollably as if not one single cat could wake her from this sudden trance. Maybe that was why no cat dared to move forward, to move past it just like that and help her. No one had ever seen her cry and no one ever will, because that night no one dared to set eyes on the one who would kill for her clan; their very own leader.

"I feel like a piece of me is missing."

It had all happened so quick. A rogue who no one knew the name of, and no one would likely try to find out, was sent to kill a certain cat, and that was Sunpetal. The cat had sadly succeeded. It hurt Ryestar's heart to know her clanmate had been deputy for only a single moon and now he was gone just like that. Rye could've been murdered in cold blood as well. She could still hear what he said; "and we'll get you too." It sent a quick chill down her spine as she stood before her deputy's body. She could've protected him, but she didn't. She had failed others too many times and the loss of this certain clan member was not going to be one of them.

"Starclan," she murmured through her ongoing tears. "Trade my life for his, please." Nothing. "You heard me! Take away my life, I never needed it anyways!" Nothing. And she gritted her teeth once again as she held back her messy tears. It was no longer grief that fueled them, it was only anger. Then she huffed and let out a terrifying scream for help. "Someone, anyone, take my life for his!" That was the only thing that Morningclan had heard that evening.

She felt it; death, and it hit her just as fast as lightning would. Ryestar remembered it, the first day she truly had felt pain. Her sister was battling her and she was simply clawed against her back leg. She also recalled her sister apologizing about it for days, she shouldn't have, because the pain she felt today could not of been compared to the pain she had felt in any other day of her life. She was naive and she realized it. This was definitely not Starclan obeying to her emotional plead and she was going to pay for this, either by Starclan themselves for her wrongdoings or whatever dark force was taking her life at this moment. Then as her body hit the floor you could hear a breath from the opposite side of her.

Ryestar opened her eyes, now restless. Her breath did hitch when she caught a glimpse of her surroundings. Everything around her was dead. The trees were bare and lifeless but that wasn't what caught her off guard. It was the others. They were watching her like a predator watching their prey. They were the ones that were truly lifeless, scars marking each one of them. They were fighters, but not the good kind, and the leader jumped up in a second. Her legs could barely hold her up due to her trembling and she had barely managed to take a step back. They were crowding her and laughing at her cowardliness. The empty beings suddenly stopped to stray their gaze to a tom who's voice very much reminded the leader of Sunpetal. Stoic and wise, aging Ryestar by hundreds of moons. Though his laugh contrasted from his voice, it was hoarse and twisted.

"Thanks for the opportunity lovely. You see, that incompetent deputy's life was thrilling to steal. Yours? Well, that will just make this whole ordeal loads more fun."

He snickered as he took a step towards the she-cat. Everything about him was sinister, especially the way he could change every little action. He strode towards her with power yet just a second ago he pranced towards his soulless buddies much like a kit. Then the snicker turned into another one of his cruel laughs, waking Ryestar from her own thoughts.

"Oh! And it looks like we already got you."

[☉]

Her eyes fluttered open once again, and the pain she had once felt before overcame her, what had that rogue done? A low sigh came from her raspy voice. It felt as if she had claw marks wrapped around her throat. And she did, everything that happened to Sunpetal happened to her. And that was what the rogue had so maliciously decided to do. She couldn't have noticed it unless Creamfoot had mentioned it to her, her brain had already told her it was from the exhaustion. Maybe it was from that too.

"Look who finally decided to open her eyes. Did you get good rest?"
        "How long was I out, Creamfoot?"

"A day, maybe. I haven't got much sleep either you know? Now how about we try walking so you can get yourself something to eat."

She responded with a sleepy nod of her head due to her voice being too ill to go on. And then the medicine cat went on and on about how the clan didn't have a leader for more than a day. How it was absolute chaos and how he had risen up to the challenge. Sunpetal was overwhelmed with shock, from what she had heard, and had spent most of his time sleeping or staring into what seemed like nothing. He continued to talk as he helped Ryestar out of the thick moss bed. A wave of realization washed over the leader, she had completely ignored her medicine cat and she was pretty sure that he had noticed it too.

"It's alright, by the way. The clan supports you as always and I forgive you as well. You completely blew me off while you were making dove eyes during that obtuse deputy ceremony. And then after that, well, Starclan can't even start on what happened. Ryestar, please do keep your head on straight. You can't have love distract you from your true obstacles in life."

"Did you steal that from some old and grumpy elder?"

"I didn't think we had any elders."

"Well with your attitude we just might."

that's not all! so, it was a continuation to my 2nd post, when ryestar and her first ever warrior (sent by starclan) have a conversation about losing clanmates. i want to continue it with an apprentice missing, pheasantpaw, who is pretty much a ravenpaw story. i don't intend on him leaving the clan though.. he does know little about the dark forest scheme, i guess, but his mentor acts cynical and lovestruck 24/7 scaring the tom out of his own fur. he was already jumpy to begin with so what can you doooo. heatherfrost, his mentor, will be 'looking' for him but will actually be sneaking off to the moonpool to greet the one and only... i haven't figured his name out yet but the evil dude :) though, a friend of the apprentice, brightpaw will sneak out of camp and look for him. i might have brightpaw look for him in the post after, or even have heatherfrost greet the one and only in the next post as well. i haven't yet decided! this is all really jumbled up haha - i'm open to suggestions/criticism/comments on this lil blurb too!

phina d wolf i voted hail x falcon. i really like their names together hehe though they still look super cute together <3

simon i really like when writers describe fire, which might make me insane idk. yet it causes so much destruction, but when written it sounds really beautiful. the writing overall was great! i don't think i could have the strength to kill that many characters in one post, though you executed it nicely. i'm sure they will have their own influence on the clan!
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 am

@Phina
This time it'll be fine, but don't make it a habit to have apprentice aged queens :lol:
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me