[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:24 am

xiah wrote:
i dont like any of the kpop fans in my school lol

I’m like really late but I wanna talk about this too.

At my school there are lots of ARMYs, but not many other kinds of K-Pop fans. It’s just me and my couple of friends who are into other groups, so it’s just a bit lonely. What I hear from people who are closer to those more serious ARMYs at my school is that they aren’t really interested in getting to know other groups.
So I’m just holding out until I can meet some fellows at Uni.

Also, someone’s post a couple pages back about BTS really got me... I said some pretty mean things about BTS back when I was first getting into K-pop a few months ago, and now I feel pretty bad. At the time, I was salty because BTS are the most popular band on Earth and felt it was unfair because I didn’t know that they had also been through a gauntlet to get there. I thought they had had it easy.
I can’t believe I ever thought that.

Every single one of these idols we love has gone through the hardest experiences of their lives just to stand on stage before us. That’s pretty incredible.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:41 am

ok so probably nobody on here actually knows KNK, but they recently posted a spoiler for their upcoming comeback on twitter and I'm just so excited. It's been over a year because they had so much stuff going on these past few months, with mixnine, their company going broke, Youjin going on hiatus and then making the decision to leave, they've been through so much. I hope everyone supports their comeback because they really look forward to coming back with a bright new image to their fans. Even if you do not know them, please check them out!! I promise you that they are really talented. When they do make their comeback, please give them lots of love and support because they really need it <3

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:20 am

Pied_piper wrote:ok so probably nobody on here actually knows KNK, but they recently posted a spoiler for their upcoming comeback on twitter and I'm just so excited. It's been over a year because they had so much stuff going on these past few months, with mixnine, their company going broke, Youjin going on hiatus and then making the decision to leave, they've been through so much. I hope everyone supports their comeback because they really look forward to coming back with a bright new image to their fans. Even if you do not know them, please check them out!! I promise you that they are really talented. When they do make their comeback, please give them lots of love and support because they really need it <3

omg it's you!! you recommended them to me and i actually went to check them out and i've been meaning to tell you that i did but i forgot because i'm like that i'm sorry but yea their songs are super catchy and i love the vibes - and i watched them with astro and 4net on weekly idol and i loled so hard! they're so talented - and handsome! and tall so yes i'm way excited for their comeback ^^
blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Pied_piper wrote:ok so probably nobody on here actually knows KNK, but they recently posted a spoiler for their upcoming comeback on twitter and I'm just so excited. It's been over a year because they had so much stuff going on these past few months, with mixnine, their company going broke, Youjin going on hiatus and then making the decision to leave, they've been through so much. I hope everyone supports their comeback because they really look forward to coming back with a bright new image to their fans. Even if you do not know them, please check them out!! I promise you that they are really talented. When they do make their comeback, please give them lots of love and support because they really need it <3

I recently watched a video where they were in it along with ASTRO and 4ten. I don't know the really tall guy name, but I think I like him the best so far. I think I'll for sure check them out and promote them as best as I can, getting others to listen to the group. Could ou give a bit of information about them first though? I'll check out their song later today.
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blure » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Anyone else still waiting for a CLC comeback?

CUBE WHAT YALL UP TO

Image・゜゜・・゜゜・ɪ'ᴍ sᴏғᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴅᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛᴇᴀ・゜゜・ ・゜゜・Image

Blure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miito » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Blure wrote:Anyone else still waiting for a CLC comeback?

CUBE WHAT YALL UP TO

mood. i really hope they get one next year, since elkie got a solo.
miito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 pm

since i made a thread on twitter for my own...

what are your guys' unpopular kpop opinions?

keep this as polite and respectful as possible please ^^;
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ custard » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 am

ooohhh im gonna reinstall twt just to see the spoiler ahskfklg fun fact hehe i actually decided to rewatch knks debut stage a few hours ago and i thought i'd be okay watching it, but as soon as youjin started the second verse with his "why" i just lost it and started bawling my eyes out hahah. knk was the first group i really DIVED into in a long while (around the time they debuted lol) and although i've sort of stopped stanning them as much as i did before they still have a soft spot in my heart, ya feel

anyway!!!!!!! im super excited and i cant wait for them to comeback <3 maybe their comeback will reignite the tame knk flame in my heart for them haha

on another note, did yall hear keys album??? tbh there were quite a few cbs tonight and i only previously knew of keys haha. i thought his collab w crush was INCREDIBLE!!! crush starting off the chorus was such an amazing move and their vocals killed me. their voices suited each other so well and honestly??? its EASILY one of my favourite songs of the year. as for the rest of the album OOOOH BOY he sang a whole song in english which was really surprising haha i wasnt expecting that. my fave songs on the album would probably have to be one of those nights, easy to love annnd chemicals. if u wanna search for the album online, please be careful w ur wording when u search on google and yt bc searching "key" and "face" will give u a scary monster from a horror movie named keyface ahskdkk i searched it on google to see when what time the album dropped and u know what DID drop? my heart. and when face finally got released i searched "key" and "face" on yt and scared myself again asfadflgh

but also nu'est wmino, lovelyz and fanatic flavor (i havent heard of them before but milkshake is catchy ajskfklf) came back (debuted??) !! how did yall feel about their cbs? (id write my opinions but i feel like i've spoken too much already haha)

stan knk and stream face ✌
    ☆ custard ☆
    i like hyuna, nct, tbz, skz, and this song
    stay festive yall
☆ custard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:25 am

wasn't much of a fan of key's single, it reminds me too much of early 10's chris brown. but ill check out his album

on another note- happy birthday to one of the most talented multi-instrumentalists and musicians in kpop, park chanyeol
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 am

key and mino's solo albums are so good aaaa

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖