[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby LINCOLNCLAY » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 am

blakebelladonna wrote:since i dont go to school i dont have to worry about kpop fans really. i just worry about the ones on social media. i did have some jpop/vocaloid fans at school though, that was interesting.

at least j-pop and vocaloid stans arent as annoying, the ones i know are pretty laidback and chill.

i mostly dislike majority of the k-pop fans in my school because of their sheer ignorance & arrogance lol, and this is coming from somebody who mainly stans older groups in general (with exo & loona perhaps as an exception.) i'm very tired of them bringing down my faves like JYJ or 2NE1 just because they're 'old'. I don't really want to explain anymore about this without feeling like i'm going to have an aneurysm,

also, everyone saying about how they're being called a koreaboo, i'm sorry you have to go through that. It's understandable since there's been a large stigma over k-pop fans so much lately, i'm glad I haven't been called this, though.
‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ «JOHN DONOVAN»
DID YOU HELP LINCOLN CLAY MURDER SAL MARCANO
AND ALL PROMINENT MEMBERS OF HIS CRIME FAMILY?
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID.
GABRIEL / 18+ / SEASIAN / TRANS GAY MALE
/ HE HIM / VIDEO GAMES & ART ENJOYER / <3

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
RED DEAD REDEMPTION/MAFIA TRILOGY
/DEVIL MAY CRY/FINAL FANTASY XV + MORE
LINCOLNCLAY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:06 am

Honestly I think maybe two or three of my friends actually know I like kpop (and they're the ones who like it too). I don't usually tell people just because I feel like the stigma that comes with it is way too annoying to deal with, and it's way easier to just listen to it at home and not be too open about it in public. Even my family got pretty weird about it the few times that I brought it up, so I sort of just dropped it completely with them.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yanyeos » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 am

Username;; melodrama.
Favorite kpop bands?;; pentagon, ikon, stray kids, monsta x, day6, seventeen (stan a lot more though. don't hesitate to ask)
First ever kpop song?;; like a cat - aoa
First ever kpop band;; bts & astro (got into them at the same time)
How long have you been a kpop fan?;; almost 2 years?
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;; if a group i like pops up on a show, i'll really watch anything
Have you seen Hello baby?;; nope
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;; sm entertainment
Favorite solo kpop artist?;; i listen to a whole lot of k-rap and rnb not really solo pop. penomeco's one of my fav korean rappers (does this count??)
What is Kpop to you?;; a music genre with more aesthetic then humanly possible
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;; went to k-con ny this year which was sick
#kpopform

i'm just gonna write a little intro thing here, so hey, i'm j.d and i probably have too many
controversial opinions, mostly got into kpop because of the mvs (you should hear me gush
over the lighting in sf9's now or never), and can't ever pick a bias for anything. it's nice to
meet you all c:
yanyeos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:37 am

not gonna lie I never did one of these (at least I think i havent o-o)
Username;; 1 | { one }
Favorite kpop bands?;; BTS, EXO, NCT, ATEEZ, TWICE, Iz*one.
First ever kpop song?;; Mic Drop
First ever kpop band;; Black Pink
How long have you been a kpop fan?;; Since May
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;; Nope
Have you seen Hello baby?;; Nah
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;;ahh smtown
Favorite solo kpop artist?;; ONE
What is Kpop to you?;; I don't really know yet..
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;; no... sadly
#kpopform
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:58 am

^ ATEEZ is a great band! Who's your bias? Mine is Yeosang and Wooyoung, I'm very excited to see everything they will drop out in 2019.

Also, there's this guy in my school that I have a class with, my friend is in it too. He always starts mocking stuff about BTS and disrespecting them and me and my friend for being kpop fans. Like no lie, I was ready to smack the heck out of him, he's ignorant and annoying.
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:55 am

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:^ ATEEZ is a great band! Who's your bias? Mine is Yeosang and Wooyoung, I'm very excited to see everything they will drop out in 2019.

Yesss they are! I listened to them because of someone's recommendation on here haha. I think I like Mingi but honestly it's too early to say at the moment, it usually takes a while for me.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 am

1 | { one } wrote:
Golden_Sugakookie wrote:^ ATEEZ is a great band! Who's your bias? Mine is Yeosang and Wooyoung, I'm very excited to see everything they will drop out in 2019.

Yesss they are! I listened to them because of someone's recommendation on here haha. I think I like Mingi but honestly it's too early to say at the moment, it usually takes a while for me.

lol i think that may be because of me, i wrote a lot about ateez a bit ago once i first found out about them.
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 am

honeykuns wrote:bruh i dont really like most of the kpop fans at my school because theyre basically like the stuck up fans that are antis of completely innocent idols or hate the members of the group because they didn't like one song they heard by them

but tbh i rlly hate being called a koreaboo + as a big kpop fan who spends a lot of time doing fanart and listening to asian music im tired of people acting like i fetishize asians or im racist or a kboo or whatever. i just.. like some music that streams from asia plus i listen to other music and have a personality too.

cant even learn korean or write a sentence in korean without someone looking over my shoulder and calling me a k-boo. its not just the music, too - i have reasons to study in south korea when i'm older to further my education, and it's just???? not anyone's business why i'm educating myself on such things.

I honestly really hate it when people call me Koreaboo when they clearly do not know what it actually means. Like i don't put down my own culture and call myself Korean or make myself look Korean. They need to google the definition of a word before using it against others. It's literally so annoying. Most of the kpop fans I know are my friends and I haven't revealed to anyone that I like kpop other than my friends and my chorus classmates (I don't know them that well but our teacher always encourages trust and friendliness among his choir students so I told a few ppl. They didn't really have negative reactions to it)
Last edited by Pied_piper on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:25 pm

BTS came from a small company, they started with nothing.
Jin who was casted just because of his looks,
Suga who left his family and gambled his education just to do what he really wanted to be,
Namjoon who was never have been supported by his parents,
Jimin who thought himself as ugly and fat,
Taehyung whose always been part of BTS but was never shown in any promotions- not until they debut,
Hoseok who seemed to always laugh but never felt as an accomplishment to his father,
And Jungkook who was very shy and have saved his parents at a young age by auditioning to companies.
Remember the days when they were struggling?
They even have to sacrifice and work hard just so they could eat?
They were squeezing themselves into one small apartment and have to take responsibilities- the reason why they wrote the song 'Move'.

Those times when Jimin has to starve himself just because people calls him fat and ugly.
That one interview where Yoongi said that; it was nice that people listens to their music because Taehyung and Jungkook are good looking.
And he thought that it was at least enough.
Do you remember when Hoseok was supposed to be the vocalist and Taehyung is the rapper, but he chose to rap instead and learn it because Taehyung wants to be a Vocalist.
It was Taehyung's dream and Hoseok loves his dongsaeng that much he would sacrifice.
Other fan base were accusing them for plagiarism just because they had the smallest detail whose the same with other big K-pop group which is actually just a coincidence.
There was a time when Yoongi packed 300 gifts and letters just to give to their 300 fans who will attend at their mini fan meetings.
So why do people judge them so fastly?
Did you know that Jimin came all the way to Seoul from Busan just to persuade his dreams?
Did you know that Taehyung lived with his grandma gor almost half of his life making him innocent from what else is out there in our world?
Did you know that Jungkook set aside his embarrassment just to meet the others expectations?
Yes, he is the golden maknae, but he suffers too when he see his hyungs having a hard time, he cries.
And there was a time when Jimin caught him crying and the reason is because he misses his family.
Jungkook often cry secretly so that his hyungs wouldn't worry.
Did you know that Jin auditioned to make his mother proud of him and so that his mom would have something to brag off to those judgmental neighbors they have.
He worked hard on his vocals yet people called him talentless.
Did you know that Namjoon worked hard just to produce songs yet there was a time when his mom ruined his computer and broke his mike so he could focus on studying?
Did you know that Hoseok auditioned because he wanted his father to be proud of him?
Because he felt like he was a disappointment?
Those rookie days where they only listen to the awardings and be amazed by their seniors.
They can't do anything but to watch those idols who receives the awards.
The days when they were happy with just 300 views on YouTube, mini fangatherings, small numbers of followers, and one Daesang award.
They were contented.
And now they've reached to the top and became more successful. From 150 fans to 6M and counting,
From a small practice room to a bigger one,
From cramped dorm with roommates to big dorm with each of them having a room,
From one daesang award to more awards and they've even won on BBMAs.
BTS never expected this before their fourth year anniversary, they've come so far- so far that the only chance we have to see them is to go to their concertor (NEVER) meet them along the street with 0.01% chance.
But really ARMYs! We've came this far fam, let's love them and give them our support till the end!
I wanted to thank y'all. I love you fam! I love BTS. Let's stay together until the end.

Sorry for this.
Lately i've seen alot of hate surrounding bts, and it...gets to me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:
1 | { one } wrote:

lol i think that may be because of me, i wrote a lot about ateez a bit ago once i first found out about them.

Yeah I think it was you, I cannot wait to here more of their music! Pirate King and Treasure is soo good.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me