✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.6 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite Titan & Starmobile?

1: Stony Cliff Titan Klawf
6%
2: Open Sky Titan Bombirdier
2%
3: Lurking Steel Titan Orthworm
6%
4: Quaking Earth Titan Great Tusk/Iron Treads
20%
5: False Dragon Titan Dondozo/Tatsugiri
24%
6: Segin Starmobile (Dark type)
8%
7: Schedar Starmobile (Fire type)
16%
8: Navi Starmobile (Poison type)
6%
9: Ruchbah Starmobile (Fairy type)
10%
10: Caph Starmobile (Fighting type)
4%

Total votes : 51

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.6 | ✿

Postby Faybell » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 am

I found a shiny golbat while chaining kangashan for exp.

Is it me or is let's go super grindy? Do you get more exp the higher chain? Like what's the best way to gain levels while still playing through the story? I'm at the 5th gym and can surf.

It usually takes me 5 pokeballs to catch something and I'm running out of money. X3
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:27 am

RWBY Rose wrote:I found a shiny golbat while chaining kangashan for exp.

Is it me or is let's go super grindy? Do you get more exp the higher chain? Like what's the best way to gain levels while still playing through the story? I'm at the 5th gym and can surf.

It usually takes me 5 pokeballs to catch something and I'm running out of money. X3

Probably go to the highest level route you can access with grass and chain Chansey. Swap to using the Joy-Cons, get the grip out and use Co-op for another bonus (grip helps with throwing both at the same time, unless you’re confident without - it also makes it easier to catch stuff)
I relied on Pay Day a lot for money as soon as I was given the TM, it gives more money the higher the level of your Pokemon, which is quite handy.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 am

RWBY Rose wrote:I found a shiny golbat while chaining kangashan for exp.

Chaining with a size bonus gives you tons of EXP. I'm up to the low 40s and just past the third gym. I've gotten 900 EXP really early on by chaining Vulpix.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:48 am

Ok thanks I'll try that for grinding. The only issue is my eyes are weak so idk if I'll be able to see as well on the tv (my eyes have trouble seeing things too big or small) I wish there was someone you could rematch for money. There is a mini side quest that gives you a big pearl once a day but so far that's the only way I found to make extra money.

I heard the pokeball plus helps level but I haven't connected it yet. I might reset after this playthrough and play with mew so I can't use it yet.

Don't get me wrong I like that it kind of limits how much you can grind. The only issue is if you want to add Pokémon to your party late game. It's hard catching them up to your team. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:11 am

Hey, would anyone be willing to join an RP that's a crossover between Pokemon/Pokemon Go and Mario? I found a funny YouTube video where Professor E. Gadd made an app called Mario Go, and it gave me the inspiration to make the RP

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3963954
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:13 am

RWBY Rose wrote:I heard the pokeball plus helps level but I haven't connected it yet. I might reset after this playthrough and play with mew so I can't use it yet.

It does but it takes a while to get a good chunk of EXP. I had my Pokeball Plus on me my whole 5 hour work shift with minimal interaction and got 5k EXP.

I also have terrible eyes so I play with the thing close to my face and glasses off.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Gah, this Meltan quest in Pokemon Go is going to drive me crazy. Nothing in it is even particularly hard right now, but that "Fight in 10 raids" thing means this is going to take a long time, especially since I can usually only get out to places with raids happening 2-3 times a week, if that much, and I really don't want to pay for extra passes ... I'm worried the fossil Pokemon you have to catch later in the quest aren't going to be spawning so frequently by the time I finally need them. ;^;

On a side note, global trading isn't possible at all in Pokemon Go, right? I somehow ended up with two shiny Cyndaquil from the last community day and don't have the heart to transfer the extra to clear up space, but I don't know any players nearby I can trade it to. ^^'
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceLatte » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:35 am

@Going back to the subject of grind mechanics --
Can confirm that size bonuses, first ball bonuses, and.. I believe the "strategy" bonus? All give you extra XP. I was chaining chansey for XP, and at one point I got 16,000 XP. It was insane.
Also! Guys, am I the only one who wants more Lets go games? I really enjoyed Let's go eevee, and I plan on playing it for a really long time. I believe the producers said if the game did well, they'd consider making a sequel (Let's go Johto, etc.). The begs the question; how good?
Personally I'd love to see Johto or Sinnoh get a remake.
Let's go Riolu and Let's go shinx anyone?

Obviously I do not want Let's go to take over main series. I'm still looking forward to gen 8 in 2019, and I'm sure we'll get a gen 9 too!
© ──────────────────────[ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they/them :: he/him
Hi guys! Call me Latte. I'm just here for a good time.
I'm typically active on forum games only. However,
my PMs are always open! I'm not a minor
D4DJ: Denonbu: Vtubers: Pokemon
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Furvilla links here links here links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄
──────

███████████████████████
PrinceLatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:30 am

Takura. wrote:I stayed up all night doing dex completion, oops!
Now I have three left, but I need help - they're trade evolutions. If you're down to help please let me know - I have a spare Meltan I can give for the help qvq

EDIT: i got the shiny charm! excited to try it out nvn

If you still need help with this, I'd be willing to help. My phone won't connect to my Switch, so I've got no other way to get a Meltan that trading with someone who already has one
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:19 pm

I’m getting a subscription to play online, but mom will only let me play with my little cousins. If I was allowed to play with anyone I could do trade evolves, but my cousins who love Pokémon do not have either of the games. Kind of sucks.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me