Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby opossumbreath » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 pm

smol ugly looking post bc I wanted to be super fast, but lowkey if anyone has a kal they'd like me sketch for them for practice PM me quick! I'd love to practice long hair but idk ill just go with ones I think will be fun to sketch
I'm going to pick a couple from PMs but probably not a lot bc I wanna do it right now since im bored and have nothing to do
so ye PM me your kals as soon as possible and I might draw them

@ mackstarr | good luck with the growths! Pea's ears are super cute can't wait to see him as an adult!
@ armuris | best of luck with trading your kal
@ highnoon | i'll 100% be trying out, you make the most beautiful designs

kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by hamstermoon
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm

@mackstarr Aw the growth you did for fenian is lovely- i love that shade of green against those browns (not a fan of either color normally but they work so well for him haha) Definitely keep at it! you did a great job. Watchdog did a great job on those edits too (I love the first one's flowy-waterfall tail). And best wishes with those growths! Garth is a cutie-I looove their colors. karm did a great job with them
@Armuris Good luck with trading! Karson is super cute - I love the red panda colors. I hope you're able to trade him for someone you connect to!
@ benjeep Best wishes with breedings! I'm not in need of any but I hope you're able to find one! (also I dont think you actually linked your kals-haha)
@high noon NEKomata- its super lovely! i always love black and gold combos and you did a lovely job haha, I look forward to seeing the entries that show up
@irina Best wishes with offers! your kals are all lovely~ (I love lizbeth's hair bytheway)

I received a lovely surprise the other day ;v;/ kanadensis was an angel and gifted me this little cutie- I was exceptionally fond of/had lots of fun with the batch that I did so i'm thrilled to have the chance to call her my own
given i've been in a weird place as of late it was nice to have something to work on too OTL
what I was thinking with for her was that she and a few other kits (owned by my girlfriend); were aboard a space station to explore a new planet after an alien spore hit the earth and those who were infected with these small alien tracking devices sent out by a foreign planet to discover a new home for them- so to avoid a war/being attacked they gathered those on earth affected by the spores (Who can only attach to living organisms) and sent them to a new, uncharted- and devoid of civilization planet. The landing goes amiss when the planets terrain isn't as they expected- being a majority covered in harsh mountains and dangerous waters, and everyone is killed in the crash except for a small group (the two kits my gf owns+another kal she owns) that are trapped on the planet. They manage to get to an island, and start to build a small home using materials they found there, using the strange alien life on the sea and on the island to keep alive and try and reach out to earth, that intentionally ignores their signals for help to avoid the spores returning. However, the trackers are still working- so instead of earth coming to rescue them, they suddenly have an unknown entity following their every moves and studying them instead

Leire is a girl with a penchant for leadership, great charisma- very noble and self-sacrificing, However, she struggles with her own bravery. Social situations are fine- but she's still young and so many things about this strange new alien planet frighten her. She's a great motivator for others, but facing her own fears and learning to survive and be tough on a world thats determined to put a stop to them is something she has yet to master. Has episodes of emotional distress and breakdown/completely crumbles under the pressure at times.
HOWEVER; i do have quite a few standard kals and wanted to make her a little more unique among my group since she's quickly become quite beloved to me; so I added a few common edits to give her a nice difference and stand out a bit more; some hair and a new tail shape

I can do designs with my hand injury, but trying to do newly lined stuff is a lot more painful; despite this I have drawn a little, (Because, of course,im irresponsible lol)
I drew this one of Liere to try her new hairstyle;
I worked more on developing liao lei+ithuriel as a potential couple, and decided to ship them+along with Checkinder's Celia (since we'd been developing her and ithuriel together)
ANYWAY i drew ship art because i can and i have no self control
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:56 pm

@mackstarr
Cool kals! Nice growths and gl on the pre growth (;

@hayzel
gl with trades ! oo if you're interested pm me a kal you'd like for that myo ((;

@rodentspawn
hey I've got a small ugly looking post too which is why I don't take my posts seriously that's generous of you to offer sketches ! can't wait to see them I bet they're good and blessed (((;

@Sixbane
I think it looked better before for a more softer look the edits look great though !
KANADENISIS IS A BLESSING FROM GOD They are so nice and patient I admire them fr

All my kals are up 4 breeding offers just pm me asutoraru can't bc he got one planned with a kyar fish + shiga is off limits (don't even try it spyros going to curse on you) and I'm ultra-tentative on Gibson (which I co-own w doctor monty so approval x2) and farrier which I regret making bc it's like that one rlly pretty thing but it's so pretty you don't wanna do anything to it that'd mess it up (personality character bg wise)

Yup that's all I wanna say enjoy the weekend/sabbath !
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 am

so I’ve been a bit inactive lately, but I’m trying to come back and sort of try and work on developing my kalons and really connecting more with their designs, so with that, I have about four babes I’ll be trading and possibly gifting away as I don’t connect with them as much as I’d like to say I do. I’m looking for designs I connect with and possibly MYOs, just shoot me a pm. Emmett is tentative, so it’ll take a great offer for me to trade him. However the other three I’m lacking the love for sadly c:
I’m currently sick atm so I’ll reply pretty fast most likely :)
Annalise
Tsuki
Ben
Emmett

Code: Select all
@lovetheholy- gl with finding breeding a
@sixbane ahh ur art is so lovely gosh
@hayzel gl w trading ur myo
@mackstarr ah gosh I love ivelis tail!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:16 am

@sixbane- nice kal, and I hope your hand gets better soon
@mackstarr- nice kals!
@@high noon- ooo I might join that!
!~Mara~! wrote:
Speaking of pretty kids: Im looking for a growth for my girlie Beverly- Image

I can offer Fr currency
I currently have about 241’960 treasure

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 am

@!~mara~!- beverly is too cute! hope you find her a good growth artist, i'd love to see her around the community more!
@bluebird.- hey, welcome back! glad to see you around again! hope you have gl finding more kals that you connect to
@lovetheholy - sorry, i didn't rly find any kals of yours that mine mostly matched to? but gl finding some cool breeding offers anyways!

hey guys! sorry for the short replies, i just woke up and im still pretty sleepy rn.
i just wanted to post here bc i've been trying to get started in animating stuff and wanted to start practicing with easier things!
so, if anyone has a kal with a fun tail i'd love to try and animate it?? if that makes sense? it'll be mostly just flicking back and forth or swishing around. it'll be colored and the shine will be added on!
please pm me with the tile 'kalon tail' so it gets sorted in the right folder! i'll only be starting with 3 slots so i have time to finish them all.
1. bluebird.
2. cyber;
3. !~mara~!

have a nice day!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:01 am

longview wrote:
    repost, also welcome everyone!!

i have some new kids !! thanks to littlelies, bailey-boo and silentsiren!!
    they all need relationships, ophelia and sarah are romantically taken.
    here's sarah, a sad beach girl.

here's ceasar, my memelord comedian baby

here's my love ophelia, she's edgy and beautiful and i love her so so much

here's mozart, my pianist boy.

ALSO ! looking for trades cx
    https://toyhou.se/sleepydreams/characters/folder:316244 will trade any except sarah, obdormio, ophelia and mozart. lf something with at least 2 rare traits for marco.
    especially wanna trade the following
    Image Image Image

@mango
that's so nice of you !! it sounds fun, someone drew tails of my new kids earlier too n i love,,, shines n tails??

@mara
i love that kids bless

@bluebird
ill look at those kids later!!

@LoveTheHoly
i would offer if i wasnt on cooldown!!

@sixbane
aww congrats!!
cutie
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:29 am

wow, this is intimidating, but here goes!

hi guys!! im the one and only vapor/vapor, ive been with kalons since the late 200s but im shy and i have anxiety so i tend not to post much! this is actually my first post on any of the fanclubs....anyway, hi! i own three lovely kalons, eyphah, kai and blythe, who are all open for relationships and possible trades! im really excited to open up to the kalon community and i cant wait to meet all you amazing people!

@sixbane congrats on the new baby!
@longview i wish u luck on getting relationships!
@armuris good luck getting trades!!
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:23 am

im looking to maybe get an ooc parter to breed w these kals, though for kleo, you'll have to wait a tad bit.

Monroe, mad scientist. female, she/her pronouns.

kleodaies, young next-in-line tribe leader, loves family and wants one of his own. male, he/him pronouns

colors and design really aren't going to matter to me that much, but I'd rather have something that would fit together! edits don't matter either! please pm me if you'd like more info

@vapor - good to see you posting!
@longview - omg Sarah, Caesar, and ophelia are absolute darlings
@mara - good luck finding what ur looking for!
@bluebird - good luck trading! hope you find what youre looking for!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:39 am

@ aello ;Ahh your kals are so gorgeous~ Good luck withing breeding~ <3
@ The One & Only Vapor ;Hello! Welcome to these pages x3 Your kals are all so lovely <3 (I swear I've seen you around CS in the past haha OTL)
@ longview ;Your kals are beautiful~ Sarah & Ophelia particularly x3
@ mango marmalade,, ;Ooo I'd love to see your tail animation~ I've been studying animation myself and it's a lot of fun x3
@ !~Mara~! ;Good luck finding someone to grow her!
@ bluebird. ;Good luck with developing/trading/gifting your kals! They are all cuties and I hope you find designs you can connect too <3
@ LovetheHoly ;Good luck with breedings~
@ Sixbane ;Your art is outstanding and that hair and tail are godly <3

Heya all~ This kid is still ufa (I still don't have an end date either) <3 Anyone and everyone can enter~

Nextly I bought a legendary myo a bit ago and I have a concept (she's a merkal of sorts) but I cannot for the life of me design her. I don't know why I can't make a design every single one I've tried I don't like and it's killing me, so I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas/help? I've tried so many different concepts but I can't come up with anything T_T Just shoot me a pm with a title along the lines of myo help or something if you'd like to try T_T <3

Anyway I wanted to kalonify my signature so I've started working on making 50x50 pixels of all my kals~ So far I've done Chandra, Dino, & Edger. It's been a long time since I've done pixels so I'm just getting back into the swing of it and need practise x3
ImageImageImage

Actually if anyone would be interested requesting a small pixel of their kal like the ones above just shoot me a pm <3 I'd like to do a couple and simpler designs are generally better but complex ones are ok they will just be simplified~
I'll take a couple requests, just send a pm my way with a title like pixel request or something x3
(also theres more examples of my pixels in my signature, the only pixel there not by me is the brown hyena) Also it's almost 3am so I'll be going to bed soon so if you message and I don't respond right away don't worry~

And finally I'm looking for relationships for my sad lonely lonely whales kals Boop
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups