⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Loki-Dokey » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Cre8iveSushi wrote:Jane becoming Thor sounds really odd. I've never been a huge fan of her character and I honestly felt like her character ruined the first two Thor movies.

I sort of agree, honestly. She just seemed like your typical female love interest who’s “smarter than you’d think for a woman”. Ragnarok shined without the pressure of romance, I think. But I am interested to see what Taika does with her coming up.

Adult|Loki enthusiast|Writer|Probably human|INFJ|AquariusMarvel Board
Loki-Dokey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:10 am

Here is an article for anyone who wants some more info on Thor 4.

She seemed a little cliche in my opinion - and as @loki-dokey mentioned, she is that typical smarter, stronger, and braver woman that usually tends to portray a hero's love interest. But now that she's in Taika's hands, it's a mystery to us what he's going to do with her before we watch the movie. And there are speculations that Jane will end up with Valkyrie, and I think that would be a very interesting and complicated ship rather than if she ended up with Thor again. I would like to see a movie without romance, just to keep the stronghold going (Ragnarok was generally funny.. I think without romance, it allowed a place for more comedy and action), but I'm cool with it. I'm not too particular on love interests and stuff haha.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:34 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
    Here is an article for anyone who wants some more info on Thor 4.

She seemed a little cliche in my opinion - and as @loki-dokey mentioned, she is that typical smarter, stronger, and braver woman that usually tends to portray a hero's love interest. But now that she's in Taika's hands, it's a mystery to us what he's going to do with her before we watch the movie. And there are speculations that Jane will end up with Valkyrie, and I think that would be a very interesting and complicated ship rather than if she ended up with Thor again. I would like to see a movie without romance, just to keep the stronghold going (Ragnarok was generally funny.. I think without romance, it allowed a place for more comedy and action), but I'm cool with it. I'm not too particular on love interests and stuff haha.
      tessa thompson is a goddess and also said "as King, she needs a queen" at SDCC so I think we'll be getting a fxf relationship. whether it be jane or not, I don't care, I just want some proper representation.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 am

@gamora, I totally agree. With a growing LGBTQ+ community, if I'm correct - Valkyrie is the first confirmed female superhero to display those traits - and honestly? I couldn't have asked for better representation. She's strong, beautiful, and independent. I'm glad the world is marching ahead.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:21 am

Loki-Dokey wrote:
Cre8iveSushi wrote:Jane becoming Thor sounds really odd. I've never been a huge fan of her character and I honestly felt like her character ruined the first two Thor movies.

I sort of agree, honestly. She just seemed like your typical female love interest who’s “smarter than you’d think for a woman”. Ragnarok shined without the pressure of romance, I think. But I am interested to see what Taika does with her coming up.

I heard it was based in the female Thor from the comics, which I read, and let me tell you, she’s not the Thor you expect, but she is just so awesome.
In the comics she was also dying of cancer though, so I’m not sure about that.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 am

loverboy_ wrote:
Loki-Dokey wrote:

I heard it was based in the female Thor from the comics, which I read, and let me tell you, she’s not the Thor you expect, but she is just so awesome.

Honestly I never really liked Jane either, wxcept for her outfit. But I really wanna see if Chris becomes like a male Jane. Idk I haven’t heard much about the new movie yet. Too excited for the loki tv show.

(Also here’s my form. Just saw this and was so excited I didn’t look at the rules before I posted.)

I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub!

Username: Mr. Scamander

My favorite character: Loki and Shuri from MCU, Nightcrawler from X Men

My Favorite Movie: Thor

My Favorite Superhero Team: X men or the Revengers

Which Marvel Character most describes me: Bruce

Hero or Villain?: it varies from moment to moment.

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: GOTG

Sign the accords or become a criminal?: I have my own planet where the accords don’t exist.

Other: Kurt is so freaking underrated.
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:37 am

loverboy_ wrote:
Loki-Dokey wrote:

It is based on a comic and its a very powerful and emotional comic. I can't wait to see what they bring to the screen.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:38 am

welp I cried

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cre8ives » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:24 am

Wow, nice! Is that Instagram?
Cre | She/Her
:) i am a nerd
cre8ives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:49 pm

@alura, I completely agree - I admire your different view on her. Let's be honest though, the first two thor movies were... meh. Ignoring the amazing performances of the actors and actresses and magic of the technical side of things, the plots were a little cliche, and I definitely think I would hold a little bit more love for Jane if we had seen what she was truly capable of, if she hadn't been stuck in her role of "the girlfriend." I think she is an awesome character terms of her knowledge and her overall skill, and I'm excited to see the butterfly emerge from the cocoon in thor four. I'm completely confident in Taika's abilities to bring out the best in every character and plot. I would love a return from all the characters! They're absolute babes ♥

@gamora, omG, how rare is that?! that's so cool! <3
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me