Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Izuku » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Code: Select all
replies;;

@Silver Pandorica - darn if I didn't have such a long cooldown I'd totally offer for Trix!! I have a weakness for that kind of kals aaA
@LivingLethal - I'M HAPPY FOR YOU PAL!! both of those are gorgeous kals and da m n  that rainbow kit is hella cool too
@Junemusic - I love rp but I'm so slow at replying that I don't even ask hAHA - good luck finding stuff for your gal!!
@The Pirate - feel free to hmu about art!! my comms are always open and I'd love some rares //finger guns
@r a i n p i l l - good luck getting a growth!! pretty kit aaa

hi !!
I wanted to introduce my new kal, Vera !
I am! in! love! with her!! I've been eyeing this kal since the cupkit competition and finally got her <33 here's a lil snippet of what I have on her
- she is a spunky but loving gal
- parkour
- it's not unusual to find her at McDonalds at 3am
- very gay
- does she ever sleep?? no one knows
- winged eyeliner game on point 24/7

I want to find a girlfriend and some pals for her!! so hmu!

have a good day/night!<33
    ░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░
    。 ゚░░░░
    ░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░

Hi! I'm Mara !!

my kals - dA - tumblr -
    commissions open! PM me if interested!

░░░░
    signature art © pangurbanka
Izuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 pm

@The Pirate Good luck getting offers! You have a lot of pretty kalons, I'm sure you'll get a few :3
@Junemusic uwa Kwan is so cute!! She has such a good design I'm in love~
@LivingLethal Woah congrats!! Dio looks amazing :'o Good luck getting a growth artist for Isaiah !
@Silver Pandorica Gl getting trade offers!
@Izuku Vera has such a great personality, great sippets there XD

ADS EVERYWHERE
ImageImageImage

#shamelessly throwing up recent orders
These kalons belong to SkyGold and Ethulai respectively~
Mah shoppie is open again! I've added a new slot for DA point since I need them XD
The cheapest one you can get is 18 C$ / 95 points, come throw money at me~
FCFS, so ...come order
I can't do ads for the life of me haha

OOC breeding

Since I'm off breeding cooldown, I'm looking at an OOC breeding for Patty! Design is a priority, and edits not matter~
    PM if you're interested \(^o^)/

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 pm

@FluffyBirdie Ahhh i will have to order one soon.
@Izuku Very beautiful new kalon!
@Silver Pandorica such great kalons!

Just here cause Smol was great and grew Devlin for me! AHHHHH! My big booooyo! Hes now looking for Crushes and Possibly mates.

Devlin Reed - Male - Bisexual - Chef on a Pirate ship.
Child Personality but hes still the same -

Devlin is your typical child in reality, Hes semi hyperactive and loves to move around, he adores doing everything to avoid working. He adores his brother, insanely possessive at most points and just enjoys being around him. Hes friendly and loves to meet new people, But most of the time it doesn't work out due to his trust issues so he'll just walk away to find someone else he knows for a bit.

​Due to his childhood, He does have small amounts of trust issues, even with those he knows and lives with, will always assess his situation to ensure his own safety along with the safety of his siblings. Though learning to trust Prase and Reed a bit more, hes still very cautious of them, often hesitant when being offered something. Because of this his favourite role around the ship is in the kitchen, watching and ensuring the safety of his food as well as his siblings food.

​Devlins words are often mixed up and confused, simply because of his childhood and lack of English knowledge. this means he cant speak all that properly, often using the wrong words quite often, large complex words or common simple words, its all confusing to him. He stutters a bit but most of the time its just because he doesn't stop to think before he talks, which is an issue hes working through.

​Denial is something that's often involved with Devlin, he doesn't like to accept things that he doesn't like. He will fight the whole way to avoid something that has to happen. This is the one time he'd likely to throw a tantrum and kick his feet about. He doesn't want much, and that's the problem, being unadapted to change and constant new parts, he avoid them like the plague. The more solid and secure something has been planned out, the more likely he'll accept it.

​His protective nature to his brother is a mutual thing they share, both ones to fuss over the other, but they share their own 'when to be protectve'. Zero has adapted better to his new home and has a little more trust towards but speak ill of Dev and you'll see his protective side. Devlin on the other hand, is more of the low key protective, often sticking his claws into his food before his brother has a chance, his attempt to check for poison. Hes first to rush off the ship at docking and will assess the new location as much as possible without others noticing.

​Devlin has a totally different attitude around children, there are no trust issues, totally at home around other children and even into his adult years he became more at ease around children than around most adults. This becomes

Also i just got a new kiddo and i dunno what hes like yet, or a name but name ideas are welcome!
Hunting a growth for him, happy to pay what i gotta.

JUst pm me about both :)
Last edited by HellyBoo on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:17 pm

@HellyBoo: Your kalons look amazing! I’m glad you were able to get Delvin grown!
@FluffyBirdie: Those kalon sprites look fantastic! I will see if I can save up for one.
@Izuku: Woa.. Vera is stunning! Congrats!
@Silver Pandora: Your kalons are very pretty! I don’t think I have anyone nice enough to offer though…
@LivingLethal: Those two kals are beautiful! Huge congrats!
@Junemusic: Kwan is stunning! Congratulations!

Hello everyone!
Sadly, I have been unable to connect with this beautiful green kalon, so I am putting them up for trade.
They still have all 3 of their breeding slots
If you are interested, please PM me! I am not super picky when it comes to trading kalons.

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:44 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

✎ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs [ pg. 573 + 572 ]

@ HellyBoo — Wow, that Kalon has such lovely colors and I love that way the hair/fur was drawn? Absolutely stunning. I also love the development you have on them so far. I wish you all the best in relationship searches! As for a name, perhaps something like Asher?

@ ThatDragonAdara — What a cutie, I wish you well in trading and I hope you can find someone you connect with more! ^^

@ FluffyBirdie — Ahh I adore those pixels. The running motion is very smooth too. I hope you get lots of commissions, and also well wishes with the breeding search ~

@ Izuku — That is indeed a lovely Kalon. I particularly like the reds and that shine! Big congratulations dear, and have lots of fun with setting up relationships. That's always the best part.

➥ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs [ just a little about my life ]

Hello lovely people of the community! Popping in to give some updates and provide a fun surprise so here we go. First of all, I wanted to apologize if it has been difficult getting in touch with me these past couple of weeks. I am still working through my inbox which has filled up quite a bit and if you don't receive a reply it might be best to resend the message. I am very sorry! The reason for the absence is due to my dog doing not so great lately. What started out as a simple leg problem has developed into something much more complicated and while we've been doing our best to fix it things don't seem to be getting better. Right now we're trying a last ditch effort, but despite the medications given my dog has been in a lot of pain, is unable to stand or walk, and doesn't eat much. She's been going down hill pretty fast and... I've been struggling with both caring for her and also preparing myself for the fact that I might lose my beautiful, adorable little dog whom I love dearly. It's been a really emotional and stressful week and I may have been neglecting a few duties when it comes to Kalons. I am very sorry about that, truly, and I don't mean anything by not replying to your messages quickly. I just wanted everyone to know that. <3

But on a brighter note!! I would like to give a little to this amazing community who keeps this species thriving. I have come to see how absolutely talented and kind you all are in your own ways. From the characters you develop to the friendships you make, I can say that I am glad to be a part of this species and watch not just it grow but you guys as well. You're all awesome so please stay awesome ~

I am doing a Raffle for a few edit items! What you do is you'll PM me with the correct title and form, and in two days on October 23rd end of day I will raffle from the entries sent in and present the prizes. It's simple. c:

Prizes
      Standard Edit x3
      Common Edit x3
      Uncommon Edit x3
      Rare Edit x1

Form
      ! Please title the PM specifically as "Raffle — (insert your username)"
      Code: Select all
      [center][u][i]I am entering![/i][/u][/center]
      [b]Tell me a tidbit about your Kalon(s):[/b] (likes/dislikes/couple headcanons/whatever and however much!)

Thanks for entering <3

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Karmel on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:54 pm

@ eggshells I really like the art! So cute!!
@ cassafrass I suggest a breeding?? For regular forms do everything you can, like images and coding.
@ Daves Hope you find someone for the breedng!
@ The Pirate Hope for you getting some trades and art!
@ LivingLethal Congrats on your win and I love that rainbow kidd!!
@ Izuku Love the kal! Congrats!!
@ FluffyBirdie Love the art! I'll have to order some!
@ ThatDragonAdara Good luck with trades!!

Woo hi everyone it feels like a month since I've been here, but I've been checking posts every day!!

First!
    I got a new child! Image
    This is Gala, and she's the daughter of my boy Winfield. I did a breeding with Emisul and this is now my child! She's already been grown by the amazing Alantica and I am ever so grateful for her!
    She's open to possible crushes/mates and friends!! A bit below!
      - Guitarist part vocalist??
      - Lesbian
      - SOLLO FIREWORK SPECIALD
      - City-visitor town-dweller
      - LOUD in the CROWD
      - likes softer tunes to listen to sometimes
      - Basically soft if you let her cool
      - stop her before she does a stupid please

Second!!
    ART
    ^^Got this done by HellyBoo! Thank you againnnn!!
    ^P-dot made my order of two pixels of my boy Winfield for this gif!

As well, I mad a head-bang gif of Gala for my avatar! Full one is below!

Finally!!!
    ^This is the head-bang gif plan, but I wanna try it out some more, so I'll be taking 3-4 of others' kal's to try to animate here!!
    Please only standard to uncommon edits and nothing too complicated! Only extra fur really, nothing too difficult, and it you're unsure send a back-up.
    PM me with the title including "Head-bang" or "Gif" please!! It'll get lost otherwise!!

1 - @ Softballpup12 X
    2 - @ MelMellyMel X
    3 - @ MotherMother X
    4 - @ Bailey-Boo X or X

Have a good night/morning/day/afternoon everyone!!
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Lil warning, decent sized post

~Growths~
I'm trying to save up for a common hair and a fur edit as of right now.
I'm not currently looking for any growths myself, but I have growths open to try and get the two edits.
They are off oekaki, as I'm not the best with oekaki, and I can get them don't a decent bit faster.
Some examples of the growths ive done include: 1, 2, 3, and 4. I have a few more examples as well if more is needed.
They are between 200 and 500 points, depending on the complexity of the design and edits <33

~Relationships~
I recently got a few kals, who I'm looking for some relationships for. I'm not the best writer, so I only have small snippets for personality.
Mercury//Male//Bi//Hacker//Open for any relationships
-Cunning, sly, and observant
-Lacks any filter on his words, and will speak his mind, even in times that maybe he should be quiet.
-Enjoys chewing on mint leaves
-Often stays inside, not finding really any need to go outside unless its for food or to take care of his many mint plants.
-Can get pretty defensive when his life is questioned.

Jiji/Artemis//Male//Mask Maker//Open for friends and rivals
-Quiet, observant, Pessimistic, Intelligent
-One of those people who's normal tone of voice is so low, you have to ask them to repeat what they said several times
-Often gets caught into business with the police due to the nature of some of his clients
-Usually pretty chill about things and tries to avoid confrontation if possible.

~Art~
I did a lil bit of art of my boy Ruax, and thought I would share <33

~Replies~
@wolfycat101// congrats on the new kal! I love their color oml. All that art is also adorable. Your animations are adoorable <3, best of luck with it all!
@karmel// ah dude ;w;, I do hope everything goes well for you! I wish the best for your dog and you. Also to those who enter your raffle, best of luck <33
@ThatDragonAdara//Best of luck trading that kal! The greens are so nice.
@Hellyboo.// Devlin was always an amazing lil dude, good luck with relationships and congrats on the new kal!
@fluffybirb//I love your animations sm dude, I wish I had some points to order some from you mmm. Good luck finding a partner for an ooc breeding! The Patty is gorgeous <33
@Izuku//Vera is gorgeous! Love their lil personality <3
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorruptedSong » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:17 am

replies wrote:@Smol Kenma - good luck with your growths? They are wonderful!
@Wolfycat101 - I might order a headbanging gif, they are really cute lol
@Karmel - oh my! I hope you and your dog are feeling better soon- my heart goes out to you! All of the best, I'm sure the rest of the community would agree! Good luck all entering the raffle, too!
@ThatDragonAdara - good luck getting offers! they are a beautiful kal- the colors are amazing!

-----> O k a y, xii o n t oxii w h a t xiiI xiih a v e xiit o xiis a y:

Yet again, I'm opening up commissions!
    This time, however, they are all for points and the prices have increased
    sorry not sorry
    I'm hoping to save up for an unlimited rare myo kal??
    (High hopes, i know lol)

all of my commission info can be found here

Prices are completely negotiable- Honestly, they are wayyy to high atm but they are there incase someone wants to pay me that much aa? (I've been told they should be that high but I don't think so haha)

This time, I have slots-
    Although I'm not expecting to fill them all, as not many people like to pay in points!

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-

If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a PM!
    We can talk about changing prices if you'd like to there!
CorruptedSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➸ Kalon fanclub

Postby Petscop » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:49 am

Replies ➸

Corruptedsong
I hope commissions go well for you! : D
Smol Henma
Oof, all your kals are so pretty??? Gl with those growths!
Wolfycat101
Gala is so beautiful?? ??? Congrats!
Karmel
Oh no, i hope your dog gets better soon!
ThatDragonAdara
They're a cutie! Good luck trading them!
Hellyboo
He's so good omg,, good luck getting him relationships!
FluffyBirdie
Duuuddeee, those gifs are absolutely beautiful!!
Izuku
She's so pretty!! congrats!!

Trading ➸

I don't connect to her anymore, so i'm looking to get a trade for her and a good home!

Edits do not matter!
Offered kalon must have at least 1 breeding slot!
Kits and adults are accepted! [common MYOs or above are auto!]

Pm me with the title "Jade trade"!!
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 am

@Maxwell. Good luck with trading! she's super cute qvq/ I like her patterns iT LOOKS LIKE SHEs wearing little pants
@ CorruptedSong Best wishes with commissions qvq/ I love the lil pixel windows haha but i'm broke on points atm anyway
@Smol Kenma Good luck with the growths! I only have one i need and i've already half-finished it myself xD but maybe i'll send a message over later if you're still lookin for some to do qvq/ The art of Ruax is super lovely too- I love how you draw hair
@ Wolfycat101 Congrats on the kal! They're super colorful haha~ I love the art too~
@Karmel I'm sorry to hear about your dog! I Really hope things work out for him and you, i'm sure everyone gets it OTL Its super sweet of you to do a raffle too QAQ/ I won't enter cause i dont really use edit items haha but I look forward to seeing what people do with them qvq/
@ThatDragonAdara Good luck with trading! I love their markings, even if green's not a favorite color for me.
@HellyBoo Congrats on the growth! Love the chain halo too, super cool looking. Congrats on the new kid too- i love their firey-red hair

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted sorry about that
I'm really interested in finding a few art trades or something if anyones available? I'd really love art of some of my kals OTL but don't have much extra in terms of spending this month. I haven't drawn much lately and i'm itching to draw stuff too so my half should be done asap!
I can do any style you'd prefer! But I dont like doing pixels OTL So i might decline if you want a pixel-i just genuinely dont enjoy drawing them. i'd be more likely to do non-animated than animated in terms of pixel art,though.

I did finish up that headshot of Aramastus- I was gonna shade/color it properly but i tbh got lazy and decided not to

I worked hard to finish up all my owed breedings so I could do my personal one! An ooc between my Liew and Verchiel; I can finally show off their kittos ;v;/ I'm glad I ended up pairing these two cause I love how the kids came out so much I couldn't part with them OTL though I tried to urge myself to. One I did gift to my girlfriend,mrboodle, but the other three I kept becauseilovethemtoomuch
I am still working on developing them/coming up with character ideas but i'm hoping to work on writing today at work since sundays are slow

I would love possible friends/ect to develop them with too ;v;/ I tend to like drawing relationship art (and i can feel a doodle day coming on lol)

This one is Victorie (or, Victorie and Loss)
One represents victory, and the other loss.

This one is Neculai

And lastly, their sister(s)? Liao Lei
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me