★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:34 am

How will we know when our random cats are done/ how will we receive them? (On patrol, DM, PM, etc.)
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:45 am

Talonpaw wrote:How will we know when our random cats are done/ how will we receive them? (On patrol, DM, PM, etc.)

since you're in the discord, a lot of us have been sending them through discord PM. however, if anyone isn't in the discord you will probably receive them through PM or in your next mod reply. ^^

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:24 am

lyttlekytten wrote:
Talonpaw wrote:How will we know when our random cats are done/ how will we receive them? (On patrol, DM, PM, etc.)

since you're in the discord, a lot of us have been sending them through discord PM. however, if anyone isn't in the discord you will probably receive them through PM or in your next mod reply. ^^

Alright, thanks!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollyWifLeaves » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:37 am

I might be blind, but where do I find the Discord?
Please click these Babs~

ImageImageImage
HollyWifLeaves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:01 am

WolfGirl0301 wrote:I might be blind, but where do I find the Discord?

You can PM Katrione or any of the other CaC staff for an invite!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaC - Zodiac - Goat - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:21 am

Cat's Year | Cat's Zodiac Goat
    Username: Chamrosh
    Clan: Paragonclan
    Raffle Number:1
    - -
    Cat's Name: Deerheart
    Cat's Gender: Male
    Cat's Age: 38 Moons
    Prompt Fill: This boyo gives me very strong vibes of someone who is actually extremely rebellious but puts up an almost-perfect act of being extremely well behaved, like he could charm anyone’s ears off while secretly wondering how to pull off a big enough scam to leave their granny bankrupt.
    I’m not meaning for him to be “evil” per se, just very much rebellious but in a very hidden and covert sort of manner.
    I’d mean him to be someone who’s seen to be following every single rule perfectly but is actually breaking them in lots of ways! But not to be evil, more just really wanting a nap and realising doing a patrol alone is a pretty great opportunity to get a nap if he wants one, that sort of thing.
    And then while he’s breaking the rules and flounting off, him being seen as a pretty much perfect and infallible warrior would be the goal; him knowing exactly how far he can push the rules before anyone notices it – and certainly before anyone cares enough to do anything about it.

Deerheart was bullied very heavily as a kit and an apprentice. The other cats mocked his eyes and his fur, and his lack of a tail, but, further than that, his father was the clan’s leader, and that made him different in most of their eyes. He was also the only surviving kit in his litter, so he didn’t have anyone else to back him up when he was being picked on! He also ended up being mentored by the deputy! What a way to grab attention! He was also just a little socially different from everyone else, and whether that was that his vision made it difficult to pick up social cues perfectly, or whether it was something in his brain, neither he, nor anyone else, is completely sure.
    So, of course, the bullying itself was a challenge he separately had to overcome.
    Deerheart was always very stoic with his responses, never reacting in the way that was wanted. While this might be exactly what teachers in every school ever advise for avoiding bullying, anyone who’s been bullied, and tried it knows; it’s a horrendous way of avoiding bullying. You closing up and refusing to show anything is just as obvious a sign that they’re getting to you as you getting emotional would be, and it also makes you more obviously different from everyone else, which makes you more of a target in the first place; and now you’re also a fun challenge to mess with the head of. And when he asked for help from the warriors in his clan, they did nothing, and just told him that ignoring them was the right thing to do, no matter how hard they sought him out and how hard it was really to manage that.
    But, on top of that, during a training session early in his apprenticeship, all the younger apprentices’ mentors tasked them with a bit of a challenge on defending themselves from the older apprentices. In theory, this would have been a good way of testing how well they’d learned their defensive manouevres.
    In practice… not so much.
    All the apprentices his own age ganged up on him, running away from the older apprentices and to him instead! The older apprentices didn’t really have any options of who to practice with, and, of course, that harmed their training with how close they were to their assessments. But the main problem was the sheer number of cats that were barraging him!
    Deerpaw, as he was at the time, came out with two broken legs, various scratches, and a bruised lung. He was in a critical sort of condition for most of a moon, and even then, when he’d initially recovered, both his front paws were significantly weaker than the back ones. Occasionally he still does a strange sort of step, where he lifts his legs high up and turns them around in the air, when they’re getting uncomfortable from the weight of walking.
    His father would always be disappointed in him when he complained or he sought more help than just advice; “a strong warrior can fight their own battles”, “man up”, “everyone gets picked on sometimes, they’ll give up if you don’t seem to be making it fun for them”.
    Becoming a warrior took him several moons longer, because his legs just weren’t strong enough for the training. His mentor suggested he switch over to being a medicine cat because of it but he had no interest in that, and he wanted to be a warrior and he wanted to prove to himself that he was capable of doing that!
    When he finally became a warrior – about 6 moons later than the other apprentices – he snuck away in the night to become a rogue. He’d proven he could manage becoming a warrior now… and sometimes the only way to get past bullying is just to keep going and accept you’re not tied to them anymore.
    The leader had even seemed to be joining in, giving him a name that mocked his issues walking, initially calling him Deerstep… Sometimes the strongest thing to do is to accept that things aren’t worth your energy and to move on from them; to not let people keep you as their toy; and to not let them have any more chances to shape how you see yourself.

[ I hope y’all realise that I’m going to use the ideas here for any cats I don’t win at some point in the future ;P]

[The order I post in forms for cats is my order of preference! If my preference order changes for any reason, I'll change the order of the forms]
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 am

i have officially made my reply for both my clans, and i am going to request a random cat for Jinxclan, if i may.

i hope that the way i posted toe advent claims is ok, i was not entirely sure how to do it, so i just made a list with each day and what i claimed, i hope that is ok?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC V5 ANNOUNCEMENT ★

Postby Katrione » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Katrione wrote:
Image©

Blossoming Field is excited to announce the upcoming arrival of V5! We have been working for a couple months now to rewrite the games mechanics to make them easier to understand and have also added some exciting additions! Once we have reached the 10th post on page 449, please don't post. I will make the closing of V4 announcement to start off page 450, then the mods will post their last set of replies on that thread. If you accidentally post on page 450, please copy your post and then delete it and repost once V5 is up!

I'm reposting this as we are currently at 443 pages! We have 7 pages to go before V4 is closed and V5 is uploaded! Please follow the statement above about NOT posting on v4 once we reach the 10th post on page 449!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

CUSTOM CAT TICKET FORM
username Looney_Lani
clan Misted Waters
top three arists 1. spasticjazzhands
2. ponz
3. eagle
custom request bronze Egyptian Mau carrying colourpoint ^^
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:35 pm

claiming advent stuff haha
7x servings of prey from the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 11th
3x herbs from the 12th, 13th and 14th
15x pebbles from the 5th, 10th and 15th
1x random cat from the 9th

will edit at 5pm to add chosen cat
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me