★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby eagle, » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Kazin wrote:
    you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies ...
    USERNAME Kazin
    CLAN Shiningclan
    CAT BEING BRED Cindersong
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION/GENOTYPE Mediumhaired solid gray with green eyes. Ll / BB / dd / aa / McMc / spsp / ii / ww
    TELL ME A SURPRISING FACT Fireflies are actually beetles and aren't flies at all

Just gonna slide this in here if it isn't too late, since I have not worked up the motivation to get enough posts for a Lemon slot D:

accepted!
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaC - Zodiac - Rabbit - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:10 am

Cat's Year | Cat's Zodiac Rabbit
    Username: Chamrosh
    Clan: Paragonclan
    Raffle Number:1
    - -
    Cat's Name: Tapetiflower
    Cat's Gender: Male
    Cat's Age: 20 Moons
    Prompt Fill:
    You’ve heard of perma-queens?? Have a perma-dad!
    Foster father to all orphaned kits and apprentices, and strong dad energy to everyone as well.
    With all the really brutal and dark cats that Paragonclan is going to end up having… I want some rays of goodness and wholesomeness coming through and a little bunny-themed very gentle cat is just the cutest thing? I really love this idea and he’s such a little cutie, too. I do also think he’d get along really well with Catopsispaw, and fulfil that similar purpose of being someone very wholesome and light and friendly in contrast to most of the rest of the clan.

Tapetiflower is a deeply sentimental tom cat and also deeply affectionate. He likes cuddles and being physically affectionate, and he’s quite shy in general.
    When he was younger, he spent a lot of time around humans, and near one of their towns.
    Often there would be strange events where a large number of humans would bring a large quantity of items together, laying them out on flat wooden things on struts, or in the back of their strange rolling beetle monsters.
    The humans would walk around, and look at all the objects that were laid out, and then go through and pick out objects, and… exchange them for square green leaves.
    Every single time, they’d exchange things for square green leaves, and Tapetiflower watched a lot, so he had a good idea of the customs of this.
    One time, Tapetiflower went to a nearby tree, and tore off a large quantity of leaves, and tore them into sections, making them square, and then went around between the humans with his leaves, picking up things he liked and giving the humans some leaves in return.
    Not all the humans seemed to like this, and a lot of them shouted at him instead. Some of them tried shooing him away. A few of them gave him pats or strokes (which Tapetiflower gladly accepted), but wouldn’t let him take things. He wasn’t sure why any of them were rejecting his leaves, because they looked exactly like what the other humans were giving them, and he was practicing things in the same way. Maybe they just were prejudiced against cats?
    But there were a few that let him take things in exchange for the leaves.
    Most of them he brought back to give to his friends in general. Some interesting smelling herbs that made him happy when he sniffed them were very popular, and some general toys for his friend’s young kits, and some types of fish to eat, and some herbs to help with his big sister’s kitting… He’d come back after everything he managed to get the humans to give him in exchange for leaves.
    Except… one thing.
    On one stool, he found a whole collection of big fuzzy things. Some were only the size of his paw, but some were enormous, easily bigger than a cat!
    When he saw them, Tapetiflower rushed in, and brushed against all of them, enjoying the feeling of the warm fur against his pelt; enjoying it so much he dropped a load of his leaves. The human who seemed to be trading these away laughed at him, and came over to stroke him, and, of course, Tapetiflower accepted the strokes with a purr. He didn’t want a very long stroke, but he kept coming back between going over to the fuzzy things.
    On closer look, a lot of them looked like some sorts of animals. He wasn’t exactly sure what most of them were, but some were easy to identify. That lazy-looking one with the long arms was a sloth! Or a pretend-sloth at least, because it wasn’t moving and it didn’t smell dead. And that one, with the bright feathers! That was a parrot! Oh! This was very clever, the humans had found a way to make model-animals!
    Tapetiflower had to admit he wasn’t fond of the two cats he found. They both looked… just a little off to him. One had a big ring of fluff around his neck and that looked very wrong, and that one was orange and black, and he was sure that that wasn’t how any tabby cat was meant to look.
    But there was one that Tapetiflower instantly loved. It was a big, cream-coloured thing, with darker spots and very long, floppy ears, and something pink around its neck. The primary colour of the fur was similar to how his father’s feet had looked. It had huge paws, each about half the size of Tapetiflower’s head, but it was incredibly soft, and he loved the feeling of flopping onto it side-ways; he just fit onto its belly.
    He went back and forth between the fluffy creature and the human several times; accepting strokes from the human, but also wanting to get to check that he really did want this fluffy thing.
    Concluding that he did, he collected all the square leaves that he had dropped, and gave them together to the human.
    The human laughed again, and picked up the creature, putting it next to Tapetiflower.
    “Es un conejo.” The human said, and then, again, patting the creature’s head. “Conejito.”
    Conejito had to be its name. Tapetiflower flicked his tail happily. He had to push Conejito off the edge of the wooden structure he’d been wandering around to get it to the ground, but Conejito was surprisingly light, and surprisingly easy for Tapetiflower to pull along with him, and Conejito smelled of warmth and happiness. He was sure someone else had to have cuddled Conejito a lot, because it had a few little worn patches, but that didn’t mean Tapetiflower couldn’t cuddle Conejito, too.
    And Conejito was his now.
    That night, while his friends and family curled up to sleep in their little alleyway, where the town met the forest, Tapetiflower curled up on Conejito. And, a few nights later, when he was an uncle, he’d pulled Conejito over to the new kittens, and let them curl up against the soft rabbit.
    Now Conejito smells like family, too. Whenever his nieces and nephews come to visit him, he makes sure they get to play with Conejito too.

[The order I post in forms for cats is my order of preference! If my preference order changes for any reason, I'll change the order of the forms]
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaC - Zodiac - Rooster - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:44 am

Cat's Month | Cat's Zodiac Rooster
    username: Chamrosh
    clan: Paragonclan
    raffle number: 1
    - -
    cat's name: Roosterfoot
    cat's gender: Female
    cat's age: 16 moons
    prompt fill: Paragonclan is (at the moment) a very small clan so any new warrior in it is extremely valuable, and I am planning firstly for new cats to Paragonclan to be part of the core of the senior warriors; highly trusted cats who Oripendularstar knows the best.
    But more specifically… most of the cats thus far in Paragonclan are very serious cats. The only exception to this is Catopsispaw; who is very playful and cheerful and bright. I can see a very ostentatious and cheerful cat getting along with her extremely well and the two of them ending up being close friends in time! I think having two very bright and cheerful and chattery cats as part of the original clan make-up to contrast with a lot of the rest of the core membership would be a very fun thing for me to write, and also be a fun contrast?

When Roosterfoot was just an apprentice, she tried to get attention from her mother – who was busy teaching her twin brother how to clean his fur properly – by trying hunting for the first time. Rooster had seen these strange blue birds around regularly; actual, truly blue, not just grey. They were shiny, and flashy, and had these frankly very ugly faces, and Rooster thought that they would be the best prey to bring back to her family; look how flashy and bright they were! It’d also be the best toys ever, thanks to the colour. And she was sure, with how shiny the feathers were, she’d be able to use them to bounce light off and make her brother look stupid as he chased around after it.
    The birds didn’t seem to really react to her presence. If anything they became more curious as she approached, and walked right up to her.
    And while this had seemed like an amazing idea at the time
    Those birds were a lot bigger than her, and now she was surrounded and… most cats would decide this was a good time to back out.
    Not Rooster.
    She tried grabbing one that looked significantly smaller than her by the neck.
    Roosterfoot doesn’t remember what happened after that. She just remembers waking up in the medicine cats’ den several days later with tiny pock-mark scars across most of her back, and with a big pile of blue feathers to one side of her where she woke.
    It hurt ridiculously badly; who knew those weird birds packed so much of a bite! But on the other paw, the whole clan was talking about how brave she was!
    Aaaaand how stupid she was too.
    At least she got the attention she’d been looking for and some cool feathers to play with.

[The order I post in forms for cats is my order of preference! If my preference order changes for any reason, I'll change the order of the forms]
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:15 am

april 19 - may 20 | taurus
      username: sharpiesandhamilton
      clan: chessclan
      raffle number: 2
      - -
      cat's name: taureauwhisper
      cat's gender: male
      cat's age: 30 moons
      prompt fill:
      "taureauwhisper, we know you're the kindest cat in the clan, but we also know how clumsy you can be. we just don't feel safe leaving you alone with our kits," murmured a worried mother, and the tom let his head droop sadly. all he wanted was to let the three mollies take a walk since he had overheard them complaining about not being able to stretch their legs, but his reputation of being an uncoordinated giant was following him around once again. he hated that he didn't always watch where his tail flicked or where his paws landed, but he meant well deep down in his heart. he looked down at the mothers and began to turn, but he paused as he realized he needed to acknowledge them.
      "i'm very sorry, ma'ams. i never meant to hurt nobody," he mumbled, his drawl so heavy that they almost couldn't understand what he was saying. he had quite literally been raised in a barn, but he had run away on a ship and landed in a strange place. his accent was wildly different from any other cat in the clan, but many kits loved to mimic and imitate his voice. "if that'll be all," he added and turned to go once more. a paw landed on his tail and held him back, so he swung his head topped with strange horns and nearly hit a tree branch. he blushed furiously as he reached up and pawed a leaf off of the tip of his horns, and the mothers all held back to chuckle before he fully face them once more.
      "we've decided we will give you a chance," purred the closest molly, and taureauwhisper began to jump in a circle and hoot and holler.
      "oh, thank you! thank you so much, ma'am!" he cried, his paws stomping and causing the ground to shake. a small kit squealed in fright, and he skidded to a halt and ducked his head sheepishly. "i apologize for causing such a ruckus," he muttered, a smile tugging the corners of his mouth up as he approached the kit he had scared. "my name's taureauwhisper. what might yours be?" he asked gently, and the small molly piped up with a happy chirp.
      "guêpekit!"
      "well, now. guêpekit might just be the finest name i've ever heard for a young molly such as yourself. you should take pride in such a grand soundin' name," his voice rumbled at a soothing volume, and the she-kit let out a happy purr before turning and leading the babysitter into the nursery. he ducked his head as he entered, and he straightened a tad too much and got his horns tangled in the overlapping branches of the roof. "well, darn it," he muttered and began to shake his head violently. leaves rained down as he pulled his horns out and he crouched so as not to damage the nursery anymore. several young pions were scattered around the den, but they were all looking at him with wide eyes like those of a frightened deer.
      "that's the big tom with the fancy words," whispered a small kit to guêpekit, and taureauwhisper recognized him to be bourrasquekit, guêpekit's brother. taureauwhisper couldn't help but smile at the two little pions, and he recognized another trio named tournesolkit, ancoliekit, and asterkit, tectonicmarch's pions and richterscreech's grand-pions.
      "let's all go outside where there's much more room to play," taureauwhisper announced, and the pions all followed him. the third mother's pion, caramelkit, was in the lead with a very large smile. she was bouncing and urging the others to hurry up. she didn't understand that she was a moon older than them and so she had longer legs, and taureauwhisper found that to be completely adorable. "how about a nice game of hide and seek?" he offered, and all the kits began to run to find places to hide. taureauwhisper sat down quickly, but he felt something soft underneath him. as he stood, a loud wail of pain filled his ears and he saw bourrasquekit holding a paw up and sobbing loudly.
      "i-i-i didn' mean to!" he cried, but nothing seemed to be able to console bourrasquekit's howls. several cats were watching taureauwhisper and muttering amongst themselves, but he twirled and danced around the pion as he desperately tried to quieten him before the mothers returned. faonpaw rushed out of the medicine den to where the commotion was, and she chuckled as she spotted what was really going on. a terrified butterflyleap rushed into the camp and spotted her son, and she whirled and planted her eyes on taureauwhisper. they were filled with hatred and malice, and she stalked across the ground towards him.
      "i really didn't mean to ma'am, it was an accident!" he mumbled, his words slurring together in his panic. she slipped right passed him and curled around her small son, licking his ears and whispering soothing words. some things, it seemed, could only be fixed by a mother's kindness, and that was something taureauwhisper didn't have.
      "you hurt my son! you'll never watch the pions again," she said in the kindest voice so as not to upset bourrasquekit, but even he could hear the thinly veiled venom. a small crowd had gathered, and taureauwhisper just backed up slowly before turning and running. he hadn't been able to do anything about the tiny pion's pain, and he didn't know what to do. he'd never been so helpless, and it was something he didn't know how to deal with. as he slipped between the trees, he scented guêpekit following him.
      "what are you doin'? i just hurt your brother!" he cried, but guêpekit just shook her head.
      "you didn't mean to, taureauwhisper, and that's what matters," she chirped. how could such a young little molly be so wise? "if it makes you feel any better, i really want you to be my mentor when i become an apprenti," she purred and reached up to bump her nose against his. he had to lean down quite a ways, but he just smiled as she turned and bounded off, no doubt to go smack some sense into her smaller brother. he watched her go with a smile, and he felt the panic of losing control begin to ebb away. he took several deep breaths before beginning to head back into the storm that was camp.
      (1065 words)

august 22 - september 22 | virgo
      raffle number: 1
      - -
      cat's name: glaceheart
      cat's gender: female
      cat's age: 41 moons
      prompt fill:
      glaceheart took a deep breath as she stood outside the entrance to the roi's den, the vines hanging over the entrance and blocking those outside from seeing in. "may i enter, rookstar?" she called, her voice slightly trembling and revealing how nervous she was to approach the roi with her request. she spotted a bright pink nose peeking out from between the vines, and his eyes brightened as he spotted who was waiting for him. he waved her in with his tail, and he stepped to the side to allow her room between the tendrils that otherwise covered the entrance. "i have a request of you," she asked, and the roi snorted as if he could't quite believe a molly would enter his own den and demand something of him.
      "go right ahead, glaceheart. you've been here three moons and have earned your ability to dress me familiarly," he chuckled, and glaceheart visibly flinched away from him. "oh, i meant nothing by that, glaceheart! i'm sorry if i made you think otherwise!" he yelped, leaning forward to peer into the molly's golden eyes. she shuffled her paws over each other and took a deep breath, her chest expanding and then flattening as she forced every molecule of air out of her lungs as the words poured out of her mouth in a long stream. rookstar waved his tail wildly as his eyes darted back and forth, and he quickly pounced forward and placed a gentle paw on glaceheart's nose. "slower, darling. i can't understand a word you're saying when you're speaking faster than a rabbit runs," he whispered kindly, and she could see the gentleness in his gaze.
      "i don't like patrolling, i never have. it's too uncertain, too unorganized since the day's patrols are only decided on that morning. when i was a loner, i helped train all the younger cats i passed and i created the perfect six moon training routine. if you would be so kind, i would like to take on an apprenti and be excused from any and all patrol duties. as soon as one graduates, i would take on another, and the cycle runs forever. i won't let you down, rookstar, i promise," her voice dropped off as she looked at him with concern, and rookstar tapped his chin thoughtfully with his paw. he stood and began to pace around his den, stumbling slightly over his paws as he muttered things to himself under his breath.
      he approached glaceheart and sat down, wrapping his plumy tail around his paws and sighing as he let his spine curve and his posture drooped. "that's a lot to ask, glaceheart, but i can see where you're coming from. i will give you a trial run. i am about to assign hérissonnespine's pions to their mentors, and you may take on ghirardellikit as your first. glaceheart's eyes shone as she nodded enthusiastically, and rookstar ducked out of his den to conduct the ceremony that would set her plan in motion. as she padded out and bumped noses with the enthusiastic ghirardellipaw, she turned and stared at the camp entrance. the sun was about a quarter of the way into the sky, and so she could begin her training today.
      considering that ghirardellipaw had never seen the forest, she would introduce him to scents and sounds as they took a tour, which she was fine with. "hello, ghirardellipaw. i have the perfect routine for you," she purred, and began to lead him towards the camp entrance. "i'll be waking you at dawn each morning, and our training shall be done about halfway between sunhigh and dusk. you'll have plenty of time to chatter amongst your friends and take care of anything you need to before you sleep," glaceheart's voice was bright and vibrant, she was clearly eager to prove herself. ghirardellipaw just tipped his head back and groaned, rolling his eyes as he stepped sloppily onto a fallen twig.
      "i don't want to! how will i ever have any time to do what i want? the other apprenti get breaks every quarter moon," he moaned, his voice short and snappy. it took all of her self-control to not reach out and slap the tom where he stood, and she began to shiver with anger at how he blatantly disrespected her in the first few moments since becoming her apprenti. as she fumed, she realized he was right. she didn't want to change her schedule, but he needed breaks every now and then. she sighed and began to lead him through the territory, her mind whirling as she spoke and explained things. every quarter moon was too frequent, but every moon or new moon was too long.
      "how about you can have every half-moon off? so half-moon, new moon, half-moon, and full moon?" she asked, and ghirardellipaw nodded excitedly. "that way you can go to the gatherings if you can behave yourself enough to be invited. why don't we start training now, though, so you can become the best cavalier this sorry clan has ever seen?" she asked, her voice a whisper. the apprenti let out a whoop of joy and took off, leaving glaceheart to hare after him. maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, since she knew minor changes would need to be made here and there.
      (890 words)

september 22 - october 22 | libra
      raffle number: 2
      - -
      cat's name: wapitisong
      cat's gender: female
      cat's age: 38 moons
      prompt fill:
      wapitisong held her head still as she passed by rookstar, who was muttering quietly to himself. she itched to ask what was wrong, but she didn’t want to intrude on his privacy and so she ignored him. the hours ticked by, wapitisong entering and exiting camp numerous times as she completed her daily duties, and rookstar still sat off to the side and whispered words to no other cat. as the sun was beginning to set, she sighed and approached him with a smile. “what seems to be bothering you, rookstar?” she asked, neatly curling her tail around her paws. rookstar looked up at her in confusion, and then a small smile crossed his face.
      “no cat has been kind enough to stop and ask,” he purred , clearly happy that wapitisong had stopped by. “if it wouldn’t bother you too much, could i ask your opinion on something?” his voice was soft, careful not to be overheard by any prying ears. wapitisong nodded gently, and rookstar let his posture slip. “i need to tell loonfrost that it’s time for her to retire to the ancienne den. she struggles on patrols, and valleyrunner is growing lonely as the weather grows colder. i just don’t know how to urge the cat who basically raised me to stop being a cavalier,” his eyes shone with worry and grief, and wapitisong just let out a soft chuckle.
      “if i’d known this was what you were struggling with, i would have stopped by hours ago. trust me, just tell her how you feel. tell her that you’re worried the coming cold moons could cause her harm. she is one of the kindest cats in this clan, and she’ll listen to you. she respects you greatly,” wapitisong murmured, and rookstar ducked his head in embarrassment.
      “if i’d thought of that, i would have done it. would you be interested in being my advisor?” he blurted out, and wapitisong shook her head violently.
      “i don’t want to be treated differently than the other cavalier. you may come to me for advice whenever you would like it, but i shall still patrol and sleep alongside my clanmates and carry the title of cavalier,” she explained, and rookstar nodded. “there are many wiser cats than i, and this one instance is not enough to set me apart from the others enough to warrant my own rank. trust me, rookstar, that i will always lend you my ear and my advice,” she chuckled and stood to walk away. she waved a farewell, and her eyes sparkled as she saw the roi cross the camp to where his mother figure stood.
      (441 words)

my entries are listed from most wanted to least wanted!
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:17 am

Ack! Eek! ErMahGerd! i am so happy right now! for once with one of these raffles i actually won the first choice that i really really really wanted! ah! thank you sososososososo very much!

alright, sorry for the slight giddy explosion. congrats to everyone on the wins and good luck to the remainder of the entrants.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Does anyone want to border with BrookClan?
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:06 am

justice'n'joy wrote:Does anyone want to border with BrookClan?

I would like to (my clan is CloverClan)
Last edited by blood-moon on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DisneyLuv » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:03 am

Third Year | Tiger
    username: DisneyLuv
    clan: Astroclan
    - -
    cat's name: Tigerlily
    cat's age: 48 Moons
    prompt fill:
    WIP until I’m done with work today

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DisneyLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 am

DisneyLuv wrote:Third Year | Tiger
    username: DisneyLuv
    clan: Astroclan
    - -
    cat's name: Tigerlily
    cat's age: 48 Moons
    prompt fill:
    WIP until I’m done with work today

You already won Tiger, you dont need to apply for it again
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:19 am

august 22 - september 22 | virgo
    username: inky
    clan: bearclan
    raffle number:
    - -
    cat's name: onionlick
    cat's gender: male
    cat's age: 23 m
    prompt fill: what will you do with this cat?

onionlick is big on keeping the peace, no matter what. he is a rule follower and is often keen on breaking up scuffles. some might say he's lacking a sense of humor, but he just hasn't found a joke to make him laugh yet.

after all the bearclan destruction, a strong force is needed. onionlick is dedicated, and he will act as a stand-in deputy if marmotsnout is unavailable. he doesn't like kits, but is known as a good and patient mentor.

though he isn't particularly a lady's man, he does seem to attract mollies. They...aren't exactly his type, though, and as soon as a handsome tom walks past, onionlick will abandon all conversation to follow said tom around like a little puppy. onionlick prides himself in being resourceful and intelligent, and believes he has a strong moral compass. he tends to get upset if his ideas are rejected, and hates to get into arguments (but he tends to mouth off).

onionlick's main goal in life is to be seen as a powerful cat. he doesn't want to be leader, but he wants to be respected. when he was a young kittypet, onionlick was bullied for being scrawny and lacking physical strength. he grew up with a gang of outdoor street cats who often challenged each other to duels and other competitions. onion barely won once. it was a climbing challenge, and he only survived because he found a good foothold. the twoleg patrol almost found them, though, and they had to end early. because of that, his troop didn't count it as a true win. he was constantly picked on, and he just wants to be respected and acknowledged for his qualities. he thinks he'll be able to find that solace in bearclan.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me